Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello everyone!
Heyho, my name is Romina, almost 22 years old and from germany Smile
I really like playing agar.io, but i guess everybody here does, haha. I only ever played on the public servers and im not part of any clan, don't really have the time. That's also the reason why im like lvl 25ish or something (and maybe because i s*ck sometimes and my computer is a slow mofo, but mostly because am bad at it Big Grin) But i thought it would be nice to be up to date with the agar.io news and therefore landed here.
So, just wanted to say hi and introduce myself, have a good day you all!
Cool
[-] The following 6 users Like Bubblegum Blue's post:
  • cuntnugg3t , Relax , Sora, Squirrel , Voakie , ✨101✨
(02-09-2017, 05:14 PM)Bubblegum Blue Wrote: Heyho, my name is Romina, almost 22 years old and from germany Smile
I really like playing agar.io, but i guess everybody here does, haha. I only ever played on the public servers and im not part of any clan, don't really have the time. That's also the reason why im like lvl 25ish or something (and maybe because i s*ck sometimes and my computer is a slow mofo, but mostly because am bad at it Big Grin) But i thought it would be nice to be up to date with the agar.io news and therefore landed here.

Well it's nice to meet you bubblegum blue.  That's a cute name...blue is an awesome color and most love bubblegum. Unless blue is representing sadness  Sad . You are sure to meet many interesting people and make some nice friends.  Look out though, I like gum, but I won't chew on you  Big Grin

Somewhere there's a rainbow I plan to fly over  Big Grin  

[-] The following 1 user Likes DTricksplit's post:
  • Bubblegum Blue
(02-09-2017, 05:45 PM)DTricksplit Wrote: Well it's nice to meet you bubblegum blue.  That's a cute name...blue is an awesome color and most love bubblegum. Unless blue is representing sadness  Sad . You are sure to meet many interesting people and make some nice friends.  Look out though, I like gum, but I won't chew on you  Big Grin

Hey, thanks for the compliment! But dont worry, Blue just happens to be my favourite color Smile a friend of Mine came Up with this nickname, since we were watching adventure time and talked about How crazy princess bubblegum Can be, but nervermind, this is pretty off-topic.
I Hope so, love to get to know New people Smile
Cool
Hi Smile just wanted to say hi since you did.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jaybird's post:
  • Bubblegum Blue
Warm welcome from your Eastern neighbour Big Grin We all here know you love us as well Wink

Ok, no more silly patter. Blue is the perfect choice, thumbs up! This is my choice as well to be the favourite one.
Level means nothing, so don't bother with it. As far as the game is fun you are good to go with whatever skills you have.

That being said, I wish a lot of fun in here and of course in the game.
Funny Agar.io stories and quizzes:
[Image: kGerjtN.png]
Find more on: Youtube · Twitter
[-] The following 1 user Likes Lucyfer's post:
  • Bubblegum Blue
(02-09-2017, 09:03 PM)Jaybird Wrote: Hi Smile just wanted to say hi since you did.

Haha, thats really kind of you, thx Smile

(02-09-2017, 09:19 PM)Lucyfer Wrote: Warm welcome from your Eastern neighbour Big Grin We all here know you love us as well Wink

Ok, no more silly patter. Blue is the perfect choice, thumbs up! This is my choice as well to be the favourite one.
Level means nothing, so don't bother with it. As far as the game is fun you are good to go with whatever skills you have.

That being said, I wish a lot of fun in here and of course in the game.

YES Blue is just a perfect color to begin with haha!
I try, but it's always so impressive when i see a lvl 100 - not only the skill, but the time they must have spend on that Big Grin
But you're right, as long as it is fun, everythings alright Smile
Thank you very much Smile!
Cool
[-] The following 1 user Likes Bubblegum Blue's post:
  • Lucyfer
(02-09-2017, 09:03 PM)Jaybird Wrote: Hi Smile just wanted to say hi since you did.

Hi Jaybird, either you're new or...I've never seen you in any of the postings I've done.  Nice to meet you.  If that is for a BlueJay bird..yeah, my favorite.  It could also be part of an expression...naked as a jaybird, lol. Has anyone else heard that expression, or is my age showing  Confused

• Relax
(02-10-2017, 12:13 AM)Relax Wrote:
(02-09-2017, 11:55 PM)DTricksplit Wrote:

Hi Jaybird, either you're new or...I've never seen you in any of the postings I've done.  Nice to meet you.  If that is for a BlueJay bird..yeah, my favorite.  It could also be part of an expression...naked as a jaybird, lol. Has anyone else heard that expression, or is my age showing  Confused
Either your age or my lack of it.
I'm going to choose your lack of it....the door, you've seen the door? Lol

• Squirrel
(02-09-2017, 05:14 PM)Bubblegum Blue Wrote: Heyho, my name is Romina, almost 22 years old and from germany Smile

Welcome to the Forums!

In a bunch of the older threads, we may have talked a bit about the game, strategies and techniques we tried to use to get ahead and so on... but you'll need to get the hang of the place, and then delve into the older stuff.

Now, mostly it's a community of like-minded people, players of agar.io and it's various derivatives like AGF, (which you can get into from here -- 'AGF' button @ top of window), Dual agar (sp?) and some others.

People have been talking about those quite a bit of late.

You'll be happy to know we have a bunch of people here from Germany now!

~squints & looks at you with head slanted to one side~... You wouldn't happen to know any Goats over there, would you? I've had a recent theory that @Voakie has been recruiting, lol.

Whatever the case, it's awesome to have you on here, and hope you meet some new friends, and have fun with us!

Don't worry about going off-topic, either. We all do that, and now it's more about a fondness for the people you'll meet here, rather than what you learn about agar.io!

You'll see what I mean... Jump in and share with us! I'm looking forward to it.

Oh, and ~cackles & prepares to run~ ask @DTricksplit about her line with gum, and how it applies to her!

(Ohhh man, I'm in trubbo now. Time to run again!) Uh. Yeah, I seem to need to do that alot. ~blush~
~blazes off into the forest before Trick wakes up & logs in again~
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • Voakie
(02-09-2017, 10:01 PM)Bubblegum Blue Wrote: it's always so impressive when i see a lvl 100 - not only the skill, but the time they must have spend on that Big Grin

It's most often a matter of team gameplay with 3x mass boost and occupying the whole map for "ages" with a teammate rather than overall time spent in the game. Of course they need a lot of time as well, but all I want to say is, that there are shortcuts to get the Kraken skin quicker. But what for I ask?Wink

Funny thing is, I think I probably met more skillful flies and other snakes than krakens Big Grin.
Funny Agar.io stories and quizzes:
[Image: kGerjtN.png]
Find more on: Youtube · Twitter
(02-10-2017, 12:07 PM)Squirrel Wrote: Welcome to the Forums!

In a bunch of the older threads, we may have talked a bit about the game, strategies and techniques we tried to use to get ahead and so on... but you'll need to get the hang of the place, and then delve into the older stuff.

Now, mostly it's a community of like-minded people, players of agar.io and it's various derivatives like AGF, (which you can get into from here -- 'AGF' button @ top of window), Dual agar (sp?) and some others.

People have been talking about those quite a bit of late.

You'll be happy to know we have a bunch of people here from Germany now!

~squints & looks at you with head slanted to one side~... You wouldn't happen to know any Goats over there, would you? I've had a recent theory that @Voakie has been recruiting, lol.

Whatever the case, it's awesome to have you on here, and hope you meet some new friends, and have fun with us!

Don't worry about going off-topic, either. We all do that, and now it's more about a fondness for the people you'll meet here, rather than what you learn about agar.io!

You'll see what I mean... Jump in and share with us! I'm looking forward to it.

Oh, and ~cackles & prepares to run~ ask @DTricksplit about her line with gum, and how it applies to her!

(Ohhh man, I'm in trubbo now. Time to run again!) Uh. Yeah, I seem to need to do that alot. ~blush~
~blazes off into the forest before Trick wakes up & logs in again~

Thanks, for the advice, ill take a look at the older threads asap, pretty bussy atm Smile
Oh yeah, i needed a bit to find the button, because sometimes my brains are a little slow, i actually tried to click on what you wrote, silly me. xD
I already noticed, that there are quite a few german players, that got me by surprise tbh, but that's really cool!
And sorry, i don't know any Tongue
Anyways I'm really looking forward to be part of this website Big Grin!

(02-10-2017, 01:11 PM)Lucyfer Wrote: It's most often a matter of team gameplay with 3x mass boost and occupying the whole map for "ages" with a teammate rather than overall time spent in the game. Of course they need a lot of time as well, but all I want to say is, that there are shortcuts to get the Kraken skin quicker. But what for I ask?Wink

Funny thing is, I think I probably met more skillful flies and other snakes than krakens Big Grin.

Yeah, you're probably, that's a good way to farm exp real quick. But i actually don't really like to team up, not because I'm not a teamplayer, but i just want to get to the top on my own haha Big Grin. And i'm too scrooge-like to spent coins on the massboosts, always wait for the quests to get some.
But as you said, there are a lot of skilled players with a fly-skin. I always wonder if they're really not at a high lvl or just choose to play with that skin :o..
Cool
I thought your name said jailbird LOL

I'm 22 as well Smile

It's cool that you joined, welcome to the forums and if you ever are looking for a clan/team/guild there are lots to choose from on here.

I hope you are active!
[-] The following 1 user Likes cuntnugg3t 's post:
  • Bubblegum Blue
(02-10-2017, 02:58 PM)Nuggz Wrote: I thought your name said jailbird LOL

I'm 22 as well Smile

It's cool that you joined, welcome to the forums and if you ever are looking for a clan/team/guild there are lots to choose from on here.

I hope you are active!

Hey, that's cool! Is that kind of the average age for agar,io-players (or in the forums) or is it just a coincidence? I have to admit, i didn't check the age of the other members yet, maybe should do that first before asking such stupid questions haha Big Grin.
Thank you for your warm welcome thou, appreciate it Smile!
I'll try my best haha Big Grin
Cool
(02-10-2017, 03:03 PM)Bubblegum Blue Wrote:
(02-10-2017, 02:58 PM)Nuggz Wrote: I thought your name said jailbird LOL

I'm 22 as well Smile

I hope you are active!

Hey, that's cool! Is that kind of the average age for agar,io-players (or in the forums) or is it just a coincidence? I have to admit, i didn't check the age of the other members yet, maybe should do that first before asking such stupid questions haha Big Grin.
Thank you for your warm welcome thou, appreciate it Smile!
I'll try my best haha Big Grin

Nah, most of them are like 15, 16 

TM squirrel and runSPOTrun are our community elders

No one knows how old Sora is, but we make guess that he (she?) is like 24-29 

And you're welcome!
(02-10-2017, 03:09 PM)Nuggz Wrote: TM squirrel and runSPOTrun are our community elders

No one knows how old Sora is, but we make guess that he (she?) is like 24-29 

And you're welcome!

Ah ok i see, thanks for the answer! Smile
Btw i love your signature, lol, makes me hungry right away Big Grin
Cool
[-] The following 1 user Likes Bubblegum Blue's post:
  • Squirrel