Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Groundhog Day
Wink 
If you had to choose a day in your life that kept repeating, which day would you choose and why?

I would choose the one summer day my older sister and I dyed our hair.  Even though my hair turned an ugly greenish brown, I still had a lot of fun with her that day.

Somewhere there's a rainbow I plan to fly over  Big Grin  

[-] The following 2 users Like DTricksplit's post:
  • Conquest, ™ Chronic
(01-16-2017, 05:11 AM)DTricksplit Wrote: If you had to choose a day in your life that kept repeating, which day would you choose and why?

I would choose the one summer day my older sister and I dyed our hair.  Even though my hair turned an ugly greenish brown, I still had a lot of fun with her that day.

Just one day?! That is... hard. You don't even need that many increedible days to choose from to make it hard.

I kept running little insignificant things through my head... but most of the memorable days, were memorable for the wrong reasons. And then I thought I'd thought of a good one, analysed it more and thought, "NO! That can't be the best day!" because of what would happen soon after. (And what I learned later.)

I ended up choosing a day that was memorable, because I was playing baseball basically all day long with a good group of friends at the time. All my closest friends were there, that day, and I had a good day, including helping steal a home run away from a great friend of mine, thanks to his jogging the "It doesn't matter how slow I go, you can't stop this from being a 4-bagger" gait, the outfielder who never gave up on it, and spotted me charging into the outfield from short to help cut down the distance on his throw. He threw a 1-bounce strike to me, spin, and I threw a 1-bounce strike to the plate, and we got him.

Good times amongst friends? Yeah, that I could live over and over, and I would never tire of it.
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • ™ Chronic
oh man. That was difficult. There is one day that stands out from so many other good days. That was the day I was able to fulfill  a life long wish. I went on a trip back to the  Chilcotin Mountains where I was born. I stood on the steps of the our old house, now deserted , sun bleached, like all the others in the old gold mine town.  My first memory of my life is still there in the back. The old rickety porch I played on. I was 4 then but I remember just one moment ,  when I stood on that porch and looked around thinking  "this is a great porch". That was also my best day.  LoL   So I actually have two. Can't beat that. Smile
Bullies have personal issues.
[-] The following 2 users Like ™ Chronic 's post:
  • DTricksplit, Squirrel
UM probably the first time i met my Girlfriend

[Image: vyNXqdV.gif]

[Image: 8L9jzaX.gif]

Hey! Im breakfast. If you need me, just pop me a message. I may not be active for a while so just take that into thought!!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Breakfast 's post:
  • DTricksplit
(01-16-2017, 03:15 PM)Breakfast Wrote: UM probably the first time i met my Girlfriend

That's all we get? What was memorable about it?

And are you sure you want to relive that day over and over?

(01-16-2017, 02:58 PM)TM Soloist Wrote: oh man. That was difficult. There is one day that stands out from so many other good days. That was the day I was able to fulfill a life long wish. I went on a trip back to the Chilcotin Mountains where I was born. I stood on the steps of the our old house, now deserted , sun bleached, like all the others in the old gold mine town. My first memory of my life is still there in the back. The old rickety porch I played on. I was 4 then but I remember just one moment , when I stood on that porch and looked around thinking "this is a great porch". That was also my best day. LoL So I actually have two. Can't beat that. Smile

So it really is an actual ghost town? Complete with buildings, just... zero people??

To be honest, I don't have any idea what made that a great day for you... Just that you could reminisce with exactly the same scenery? Were there specific events that happened that you wanted to reminisce about that would have been all the better if you had help repicturing the scenery?

I think the only memory I have from an age of about 4, is a single friend I had, who was awesome, and my favourite toy at that time, which was an amazing firetruck that had a movable aerial ladder, a small rubber hose, a little reservoir for water, and there was a way to get it to spray out water. (Maybe a crank?? But I don't remember that.)

Everyone else Wrote:
?

Where ARE you guys!

Is it so hard to pick one, that only two of us managed it???

I focussed more on the length of the day. (I'm long-winded. Love long books. My idea of a long walk is 18 hours. So it had to be a full day. For some others, maybe that's not so important?)

I'm surprised we haven't had more answers here yet.

(And I loved the movie that the thread is named after. lol. I've even been known to mimic the "It's Groundhog Daaaaaaayyyyy!! yell from the movie. Big Grin)
Fight the Good Fight
  • ™ Chronic
I'll say I wish I can repeat the day that I get my pay check. Tongue

[-] The following 1 user Likes Final's post:
  • DTricksplit
(01-17-2017, 01:23 PM)Final Wrote: I'll say I wish I can repeat the day that I get my pay check. Tongue

Nice... LOL!

Is that the only thing you can do all day?!

Can I fill in the other 23 hrs with anything that I want?! Ehhhhhhhh....???!?!

Because I can be pretty creative. And you might not like it. :|
Fight the Good Fight
This is too hard of a question Sad
[-] The following 1 user Likes cuntnugg3t 's post:
  • ™ Chronic
(01-17-2017, 09:28 AM)Squirrel Wrote:
(01-16-2017, 03:15 PM)Breakfast Wrote: UM probably the first time i met my Girlfriend

(01-16-2017, 02:58 PM)TM Soloist Wrote: oh man. That was difficult. There is one day that stands out from so many other good days. That was the day I was able to fulfill  a life long wish. I went on a trip back to the  Chilcotin Mountains where I was born. I stood on the steps of the our old house, now deserted , sun bleached, like all the others in the old gold mine town.  My first memory of my life is still there in the back. The old rickety porch I played on. I was 4 then but I remember just one moment ,  when I stood on that porch and looked around thinking  "this is a great porch". That was also my best day.  LoL   So I actually have two. Can't beat that. Smile

So it really is an actual ghost town? Complete with buildings, just... zero people??

To be honest, I don't have any idea what made that a great day for you... Just that you could reminisce with exactly the same scenery? Were there specific events that happened that you wanted to reminisce about that would have been all the better if you had help repicturing the scenery?

I think the only memory I have from an age of about 4, is a single friend I had, who was awesome, and my favourite toy at that time, which was an amazing firetruck that had a movable aerial ladder, a small rubber hose, a little reservoir for water, and there was a way to get it to spray out water. (Maybe a crank?? But I don't remember that.)

Everyone else Wrote:
?

Where ARE you guys!

Is it so hard to pick one, that only two of us managed it???

I focussed more on the length of the day. (I'm long-winded. Love long books. My idea of a long walk is 18 hours. So it had to be a full day. For some others, maybe that's not so important?)

I'm surprised we haven't had more answers here yet.

(And I loved the movie that the thread is named after. lol. I've even been known to mimic the "It's Groundhog Daaaaaaayyyyy!! yell from the movie. Big Grin)

@Squirrel   Simply because it was the first and oldest memory I have, and it was of the first day I became aware of my surroundings, the mountains, the trees, and sky,  wild grass in the meadow and it was breath taking,  and in some silent way it beckoned me. I never forgot that moment. I was at home there in that country. And to go home finally, well  the feeling was amazing. Even if it was only for a day.  It was so amazing it became my best day. 

Yes it became a ghost town until some one bought the whole town restored some of the old houses and sold them off as wilderness retreats.  ... So now there are some people there I imagine as well as a museum and stuff. 

The whole page here is where I was born. When you see this page maybe you will understand.     https://www.google.ca/search?q=beautiful...80&bih=653

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQsXOlUj19Q_8dpmN6cKDd...BOaAyTC8G0]     [Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT0jTPpWmjEuQITAx1WF1F...IKF_5MBFmI]

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQfX1z1i8Zjz2ZEbRLsShj...bDKk8g-UdQ]   [Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRt3UtSfJI1fvGgr2Sxx5C...DabJcJFPzn]

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT6jbG7u2H1fkjRut3T6zS...WbRcNXChOg]
Bullies have personal issues.
(01-18-2017, 12:38 AM)TM Soloist Wrote: @Squirrel   Simply because it was the first and oldest memory I have, and it was of the first day I became aware of my surroundings, the mountains, the trees, and sky,  wild grass in the meadow and it was breath taking,  and in some silent way it beckoned me. I never forgot that moment. I was at home there in that country. And to go home finally, well  the feeling was amazing. Even if it was only for a day.  It was so amazing it became my best day. 

Yes it became a ghost town until some one bought the whole town restored some of the old houses and sold them off as wilderness retreats.  ... So now there are some people there I imagine as well as a museum and stuff. 

The whole page here is where I was born. When you see this page maybe you will understand.     https://www.google.ca/search?q=beautiful...80&bih=653

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQsXOlUj19Q_8dpmN6cKDd...BOaAyTC8G0]     [Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT0jTPpWmjEuQITAx1WF1F...IKF_5MBFmI]

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQfX1z1i8Zjz2ZEbRLsShj...bDKk8g-UdQ]   [Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRt3UtSfJI1fvGgr2Sxx5C...DabJcJFPzn]

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT6jbG7u2H1fkjRut3T6zS...WbRcNXChOg]

That mountain shot says it all for me.

It reminds me of my trip to BC... If I'd missed my flight back in Calgary, I would have just stayed there. (lol)
Fight the Good Fight
  • ™ Chronic
(01-16-2017, 02:58 PM)TM Soloist Wrote: oh man. That was difficult. There is one day that stands out from so many other good days. That was the day I was able to fulfill  a life long wish. I went on a trip back to the  Chilcotin Mountains where I was born. I stood on the steps of the our old house, now deserted , sun bleached, like all the others in the old gold mine town.  My first memory of my life is still there in the back. The old rickety porch I played on. I was 4 then but I remember just one moment ,  when I stood on that porch and looked around thinking  "this is a great porch". That was also my best day.  LoL   So I actually have two. Can't beat that. Smile

You know...I get that concept.  What is it about a nice porch to sit on that is so great.  I can picture a hot summer day, sitting on a porch, talking with friends and enjoying the scenery.

(01-17-2017, 01:23 PM)Final Wrote: I'll say I wish I can repeat the day that I get my pay check. Tongue

That was so deep...very nice final thought..lol, you're funny

(01-17-2017, 09:28 AM)Squirrel Wrote:

[/quote]

ok maybe not. Probably the day i went to New York

[Image: vyNXqdV.gif]

[Image: 8L9jzaX.gif]

Hey! Im breakfast. If you need me, just pop me a message. I may not be active for a while so just take that into thought!!
I had my best friends over, pizza was coming and it had been a really, really good day.
My mum gets a call from the Sussex badminton coach.

My nerves were jumping here and there all at once, I don't know if I got in or failed miserably.

Mum pretended to be really sad (I was so sad Oml) and then the phone call ended.
She said that the coach wanted to see me play in THE U13 tournament.

(We later had a real scare in my heart just kinda stopped working the way it should so I didn't go but that was a great asf day)
i think you think too much of me

i think i think too much

[-] The following 1 user Likes Conquest's post:
  • Squirrel
(01-16-2017, 05:11 AM)TDTricksplit Wrote: If you had to choose a day in your life that kept repeating, which day would you choose and why?

Hi only just joined here. I was looking for a way to start a conversation on agario freezing and crashing but couldn't figure out how to so did this just to ask and get this off my chest. Is this old news? Is everyone or anyone else having this problem. I looked up online what to do about games crashing and Apple said to try few different things. One of which is to delete the app and to re-install it. I did that and I have gone from level 45 to level 1. For personal reasons I deleted my Facebook page a long time ago, and because of this I had to sign in as guest and now my phone has lost all memory of my skins and achievements.

Annoyed, disappointed, frustrated, let down. Angry-man
(01-19-2017, 10:30 PM)Conquest Wrote: I had my best friends over, pizza was coming and it had been a really, really good day.
My mum gets a call from the Sussex badminton coach.

My nerves were jumping here and there all at once, I don't know if I got in or failed miserably.

Mum pretended to be really sad (I was so sad Oml) and then the phone call ended.
She said that the coach wanted to see me play in THE U13 tournament.

(We later had a real scare in my heart just kinda stopped working the way it should so I didn't go but that was a great asf day)
Wait what? Your heart stopped working properly? Sorry to hear that, I hope all is ok with it now.