Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Year of 2017
Heart 
Last year has brought us together as a community. It has formed a community of decent, smart, kind, and caring members. Without our members, we wouldn't have this arena as our second home. As a place to seek and obtain joy, excitement, lasting friendships, comfort, feedback and exchange of ideas and thoughts. And most importantly, to always progress for the better.

2017 brings new opportunities. New friendships, and great moments. Let's experience them together!

Agarioforums Community
Have any questions? Send me a message here: http://agarioforums.net/private.php?action=send&uid=1
[-] The following 12 users Like Sora's post:
  • cuntnugg3t , DTricksplit, Final, Gandalf, Mikasa, Robin , Squirrel , Voakie , Zumbiro, ™ Chronic , ℱIRE , ✨101✨
(01-03-2017, 06:17 PM)Sora Wrote: Last year has brought us together as a community. It has formed a community of decent, smart, kind, and caring members. Without our members, we wouldn't have this arena as our second home. As a place to seek and obtain joy, excitement, lasting friendships, comfort, feedback and exchange of ideas and thoughts. And most importantly, to always progress for the better.

2017 brings new opportunities. New friendships, and great moments. Let's experience them together!

Agarioforums Community

This is really accurate.  I met @Squirrel online and in person. He made me see how badly I needed a friend in my corner that believed in me.  If anyone is feeling worthless, or not good enough, don't believe that.  I'm in your corner and will happily be there for you, if you need a friend.   Thank you squirrel, for reintroducing me to myself, which...in turn gave me the courage to take a stand. I am blessed. Heart

Somewhere there's a rainbow I plan to fly over  Big Grin  

[-] The following 5 users Like DTricksplit's post:
  • Robin , Sora, Squirrel , Voakie , ℱIRE
Thanks for being an amazing administrator @Sora you brought a lot of changes to AGF which made our commonity even more bigger and happier. Thanks you so much we love you Heart
[Image: Robin.png]
[-] The following 3 users Like Robin 's post:
  • Sora, Squirrel , ℱIRE
I have to 'hijack' the topic just slightly, first. But I think it does show the truth that @Sora's message contained.

(01-03-2017, 07:02 PM)DTricksplit Wrote: This is really accurate.  I met @Squirrel online and in person.  He made me see how badly I needed a friend in my corner that believed in me.  If anyone is feeling worthless, or not good enough, don't believe that.  I'm in your corner and will happily be there for you, if you need a friend.   Thank you squirrel, for reintroducing me to myself, which...in turn gave me the courage to take a stand. I am blessed. Heart

Now that you've mentioned it, I may as well pin the 'BFF' label on you! Wink (If anyone out there wants to take her up on an open offer of assistance, I highly recommend it!)

You made it sound like I took special effort, when instead, it was you who dragged it out of me, and time and time again, made my jaw drop open as I was forced to re-evaluate whom I was speaking with! (Yes, yes, do you feel judged? Hehehe... because 'evaluate' would essentially be a synonym, right? :| )

It's also not commonplace for me, since you are only the 2nd person ever, I've decided to meet from an on-line community where I needed to leave my own city/region.

And I quickly want to point out, since we have many younger people here, this is not something you do, unless you're 100% sure of a solid friendship. While we can more readily share of ourselves on-line, it is also true that one can be played (where the person pretended to be someone that they were not) easier, on-line. (And I have some of those stories, if you need to hear one to encourage patience and certainty!)

But yes, there is much positive that can come out of the on-line communities, so long as you are slow, patient, and discerning, just as Sora said, and I'm incredibly happy that I chose such a simple-seeming game to play as agar.io (I normally only play games where there is inter-player communication), and then after 6 months, tired of just the 'public game', and went in search of cameraderie via Forums.... and here I am!

Thanks, Sora, for making all of this possible and a reality!

So likewise, here's to a wonderful 2017 together, with new bonds formed, new friends, new laughter and good times!
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 4 users Like Squirrel 's post:
  • Robin , Sora, Voakie , ℱIRE
(01-04-2017, 05:41 AM)Squirrel Wrote: I have to 'hijack' the topic just slightly, first. But I think it does show the truth that @Sora's message contained.

(01-03-2017, 07:02 PM)DTricksplit Wrote: This is really accurate.  I met @Squirrel online and in person.  He made me see how badly I needed a friend in my corner that believed in me.  If anyone is feeling worthless, or not good enough, don't believe that.  I'm in your corner and will happily be there for you, if you need a friend.   Thank you squirrel, for reintroducing me to myself, which...in turn gave me the courage to take a stand. I am blessed. Heart

You made it sound like I took special effort, when instead, it was you who dragged it out of me, and time and time again, made my jaw drop open as I was forced to re-evaluate whom I was speaking with! (Yes, yes, do you feel judged? Hehehe... because 'evaluate' would essentially be a synonym, right? :| )

It's also not commonplace for me, since you are only the 2nd person ever, I've decided to meet from an on-line community where I needed to leave my own city/region.

And I quickly want to point out, since we have many younger people here, this is not something you do, unless you're 100% sure of a solid friendship. While we can more readily share of ourselves on-line, it is also true that one can be played (where the person pretended to be someone that they were not) easier, on-line. (And I have some of those stories, if you need to hear one to encourage patience and certainty!)

But yes, there is much positive that can come out of the on-line communities, so long as you are slow, patient, and discerning, just as Sora said, and I'm incredibly happy that I chose such a simple-seeming game to play as agar.io (I normally only play games where there is inter-player communication), and then after 6 months, tired of just the 'public game', and went in search of cameraderie via Forums.... and here I am!

Thanks, Sora, for making all of this possible and a reality!

So likewise, here's to a wonderful 2017 together, with new bonds formed, new friends, new laughter and good times!
Well, I'm glad we became friends and you got to meet my family.  Anyway, @Squirrel was right in saying that meeting up with people from online is dangerous and I wouldn't recommend it.  Many people do lie about who they are and this can turn into a bad situation quickly.  If you do decide to meet someone (which again I'd advise against it), do it in a public place. Big Grin . Also, don't go alone and make sure your family knows where you are and with whom you are meeting.

[-] The following 1 user Likes DTricksplit's post:
  • Squirrel
[Image: Happy-New-Year-2017-Memes.jpg]
Have A Nice Day! d(・ω・)b

[-] The following 4 users Like CantREKTMe 's post:
  • Gravity X, Relax , Voakie , ℱIRE
(01-03-2017, 06:17 PM)Sora Wrote: Last year has brought us together as a community. It has formed a community of decent, smart, kind, and caring members. Without our members, we wouldn't have this arena as our second home. As a place to seek and obtain joy, excitement, lasting friendships, comfort, feedback and exchange of ideas and thoughts. And most importantly, to always progress for the better.

Agarioforums Community

We all hope that, this community will go forth positively, in the new year. Let's make 2017 a great year for ourselves!

And here are some new year memes:

[Image: Funny-New-Years-Meme-03.jpg]
[Image: YoPciX4.jpg]

[Image: 201412_0938_dfafi_sm.jpg]
[Image: Best-Happy-New-Year-Meme.jpg]
~Gravity X
Is it just me, or should we have a goal to reach...and once we reach it, @Sora will reveal him or her self? Or... we could play guess Big Grin . We ask questions and sora answers if we are correct Wink . Who is Sora?

(01-04-2017, 06:21 PM)Relax Wrote:
(01-04-2017, 05:46 PM)DTricksplit Wrote: Is it just me, or should we have a goal to reach...and once we reach it, @Sora will reveal him or her self?  Or... we could play guess Big Grin . We ask questions and sora answers if we are correct Wink . Who is Sora?

I'm Sora
Holy shrimp paste Batman, I think it's an imposter. ? Something tells me you're not...cause you would have made your name a sparkly blue by now  Tongue . Oh my goodness ? we can use the other emojis now too... ? Yeah!
Well I thought we could...they showed for a hot second Sad
Super freak...out