Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 27 Vote(s) - 4.44 Average
Battle of the sexes game
this game is kind of stupid
Wee Willy Winky runs through the town.
Upstairs downstairs, in his nightgown.
Rapping at the windows, crying through the lock.
Are all the children in their beds? For now it's eight o'clock.
[-] The following 1 user Likes savant's post:
  • Hoan

Smile
[Image: 0RSYTXe.jpg]

Always remember that you are absolutely unique, just like everyone else Exclamation

Wink

Dodgy

ಠ_ಠ
♫  "I wanna wanna cuddle up on the couch with you, Donald Trump - maybe watch a couple movies" ♫
♫ "I wanna text you every day and night, Mr Donald Trump - maybe send a couple nudies" ♫
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand -15

Somewhere there's a rainbow I plan to fly over  Big Grin  

-LKD70
(12-19-2016, 11:45 PM)savant Wrote: @Squirrel np
and that was an epic joke don't lie

I admit, that I am odd  perhaps, for a guy, but... no-lie... no part of that seemed funny to me. (Although, I admit that I think that at one time... when much younger, I might have found it amusing, just because it paralleled what was always on my mind.)

And, considering that all your old posts just took on your new sig??

FFS, PLEASE change it again... being of German descent, I have a hard time looking at that.

Your old one, even though cringe-worthy did not induce anger in me. (Although, no doubt, would in some gals.)

Your new one induces some detest/resentment even in me.

Sowwy man... but I think you can do better.

Shock-jocks like ... I forget that dumb fools name now. Oh. Right. Howard Stern.

In the end, I don't think they change a thing, and amount to nothing, plus, have people dislike them needlessly.

Be yourself, that's sufficient for us. And if that really IS you... my apology, but ... in my opinion, you did yourself a disservice.

I don't like to swear, and even though I have in this message, I don't want to change it.

I hope you were joking, and that this is yet another case of how some of us-guys, can joke tastelessly, and think nothing of it, and yet... unwittingly, affect the opinion of a number of people around us. And then be shocked at how it was taken and received, and not understand how not everyone could see it as the funny joke that we did.

~eyes glaze~

I'm torn. Can I play for a side that can post such things?!

Or does it simply point to them needing my help mopre than they realize it?

That sounds egotistical, doesn't it.

~mutters unhappily and hops away, lost in thought~

OH.

And there was another seeming miscount (@DTricksplit, sowwy you... grin... try to check after you post a #, to make sure it's right? And if you do that already, it means another guy deleted a message.. and please accept my apology?)

For now I'll assume there was a miscount by 1 (in the boys favour), pretend to count, but then not do it... and leave it at...

Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!

Smile

Voakie
[Image: Voakie.png]
The signatures from savant are very very weird, no clue what he want to tell us with it, also maybe I also dont want to know it, seems @Squirrel is one more time absolut right  Exclamation

Smile

Battle of the sexes game

Score
   Girls: 14
   Boys:  2

Winners:
   1. Supergirl
   2. Supergirl 
   3. Squirrel
   4. CantRektMe
   5. Cuntnugget
   6. ℱIRE
   7. Squirrel
   8. Cuntnugget
   9. d-_-b
 10. Squirrel
 11. Supergirl
 12. Supergirl
 13. Squirrel
 14. Supergirl
 15. Squirrel
 16. DTricksplit
 17. ???

The J O K E R will be added soon and works following :

1  J O K E R  per team/side per round  Exclamation 

If a team/side is on -5 (Girls) or 5 (Boys) the other team/side can take the  J O K E R  Exclamation 

It changes the -5 to +5 (for the Boys).
or
It changes the +5 to -5 (for the Girls).

If a team/side miss to use the  J O K E R  at -5/+5, the  J O K E R  is gone for that team/side  Exclamation

Always remember that you are absolutely unique, just like everyone else Exclamation

Wink
(12-20-2016, 02:51 PM)Hoan Wrote: -17

Wink

you are fast, I like that

Smile

[-] The following 1 user Likes Supergirl 's post:
  • Hoan
(12-20-2016, 10:02 AM)Squirrel Wrote:
(12-19-2016, 11:45 PM)savant Wrote: @Squirrel np
and that was an epic joke don't lie

I admit, that I am odd  perhaps, for a guy, but... no-lie... no part of that seemed funny to me. (Although, I admit that I think that at one time... when much younger, I might have found it amusing, just because it paralleled what was always on my mind.)

And, considering that all your old posts just took on your new sig??

FFS, PLEASE change it again... being of German descent, I have a hard time looking at that.

Your old one, even though cringe-worthy did not induce anger in me. (Although, no doubt, would in some gals.)

Your new one induces some detest/resentment even in me.

Sowwy man... but I think you can do better.

Shock-jocks like ... I forget that dumb fools name now. Oh. Right. Howard Stern.

In the end, I don't think they change a thing, and amount to nothing, plus, have people dislike them needlessly.

Be yourself, that's sufficient for us. And if that really IS you... my apology, but ... in my opinion, you did yourself a disservice.

I don't like to swear, and even though I have in this message, I don't want to change it.

I hope you were joking, and that this is yet another case of how some of us-guys, can joke tastelessly, and think nothing of it, and yet... unwittingly, affect the opinion of a number of people around us. And then be shocked at how it was taken and received, and not understand how not everyone could see it as the funny joke that we did.

~eyes glaze~

I'm torn. Can I play for a side that can post such things?!

Or does it simply point to them needing my help mopre than they realize it?

That sounds egotistical, doesn't it.

~mutters unhappily and hops away, lost in thought~

OH.

And there was another seeming miscount (@DTricksplit, sowwy you... grin... try to check after you post a #, to make sure it's right? And if you do that already, it means another guy deleted a message.. and please accept my apology?)

For now I'll assume there was a miscount by 1 (in the boys favour), pretend to count, but then not do it... and leave it at...

That joke was great... not only did it insinuate that the girls on this forum have no lives, it also gave a little callback to the most classic feminist-triggering joke in the book.

And that swastika, being oriented at a 90° angle, is obviously an ancient Indian symbol of peace, nothing to do with disgusting acts of cultural appropriation perpetrated by a certain mustachioed man ....