Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Skins by Hoan
Hello everyone! So I decided to get back into making skins again, and my first skin is for @Supergirl   Cool

I'll also post future skins I make here as well, so keep an eye out!  Idea

(Sorry about the quality of this one, it's also 175x175 I noticed, I should've made it 512x512).

[Image: SGf3Z8b.png]
[-] The following 5 users Like Hoan's post:
  • Eden, Reaction , Supergirl , ℱIRE , ✨101✨
(12-19-2016, 02:54 AM)Hoan Wrote: Hello everyone! So I decided to get back into making skins again, and my first skin is for @Supergirl   Cool

I'll also post future skins I make here as well, so keep an eye out!  Idea

(Sorry about the quality of this one, it's also 175x175 I noticed, I should've made it 512x512).

[Image: SGf3Z8b.png]

WOW, thank you ... I LOVE it  Heart  Exclamation

How I can use it on AGF ?

(mostly I play agar.io, but with that skin I would defenetly play more AGF)

Thank you ... you made me speachless  Angel  Exclamation
[Image: 0RSYTXe.jpg]

Always remember that you are absolutely unique, just like everyone else Exclamation
Thank you! Big Grin I think to get it into AGF you have to PM @Sora the skin, but it needs to be resized to 512x512. Tongue
[-] The following 1 user Likes Hoan's post:
  • Voakie
*Advertisement incoming*

To check your skin, you can also use my handy-dandy skinchecker! http://skincheck.voakie.com/
It's already used by a few other skin artists (thats a thing from now on! Big Grin) on the forums.
If you got issues with using it, just tell me. Smile

*Adblock incoming*
[Image: Voakie.png]
[-] The following 3 users Like Voakie 's post:
  • Hoan, Mr Yo, ℱIRE
(12-19-2016, 03:00 AM)Hoan Wrote: Thank you! Big Grin I think to get it into AGF you have to PM @Sora the skin, but it needs to be resized to 512x512. Tongue

(12-19-2016, 12:53 PM)Voakie Wrote: *Advertisement incoming*

To check your skin, you can also use my handy-dandy skinchecker! http://skincheck.voakie.com/
It's already used by a few other skin artists (thats a thing from now on! Big Grin) on the forums.

*Adblock incoming*

I am stupid you know, so please can you explain me step by step what I have to do, to be able to use that skin during playing AGF ?

Confused   Dodgy   Blush   Undecided   Rolleyes

Always remember that you are absolutely unique, just like everyone else Exclamation
(12-19-2016, 04:23 PM)Supergirl Wrote:
(12-19-2016, 03:00 AM)Hoan Wrote: Thank you! Big Grin I think to get it into AGF you have to PM [removed to prevent spamming sora] the skin, but it needs to be resized to 512x512. Tongue

*Adblock incoming*

I am stupid you know, so please can you explain me step by step what I have to do, to be able to use that skin during playing AGF ?

You'll have to wait for Sora to implement it Tongue
[Image: Voakie.png]
(12-19-2016, 04:36 PM)Voakie Wrote:
(12-19-2016, 03:00 AM)Hoan Wrote: Thank you! I think to get it into AGF you have to PM [removed to prevent spamming sora] the skin, but it needs to be resized to 512x512. Tongue

If you got issues with using it, just tell me.

*Adblock incoming*

*waiting* for @Sora to fix that skin (correct size) and to implement it and to tell me HOW I can use this skin at AGF

Tongue 

Wink

[-] The following 1 user Likes Supergirl 's post:
  • Voakie
(12-19-2016, 07:28 PM)Supergirl Wrote:
(12-19-2016, 04:36 PM)Voakie Wrote:
(12-19-2016, 03:00 AM)Hoan Wrote: Thank you! I think to get it into AGF you have to PM [removed to prevent spamming sora] the skin, but it needs to be resized to 512x512. Tongue

If you got issues with using it, just tell me.

*Adblock incoming*

Confused   Dodgy

*waiting* for @Sora to fix that skin (correct size) and to implement it and to tell me HOW I can use this skin at AGF

Tongue 

Wink

Ahh. Gotcha. So basically once @Sora has added it to the game, he will give it a name of some sort... say, SUPER, for example. So whenever you use the name Super, you will have the skin. If you want to use the skin, but with a different name, make your name [SUPER] *Name Goes Here*. Savvy? Big Grin

By the way, awesome, awesome skin, @Hoan Wink

Great job Big Grin
H I ,   I ' M   E D E N .
Aussie Boi. Music addict. Hopeless artistic.
[-] The following 2 users Like Eden's post:
  • Squirrel , Voakie
Thank you for explaining, where I can see the available skins and their name ?

Rolleyes

(12-19-2016, 11:05 PM)Supergirl Wrote: Thank you for explaining, where I can see the available skins and their name ?

Rolleyes

um... I don't think we have an updated skins list at the moment, but you can always ask @Sora what the skin's name is (once he has added it, of course) Big Grin
[-] The following 1 user Likes Eden's post:
  • Squirrel
(12-19-2016, 11:14 PM)d-_-b Wrote:
(12-19-2016, 11:05 PM)Supergirl Wrote: Thank you for explaining, where I can see the available skins and their name ?

Rolleyes

um... I don't think we have an updated skins list at the moment, but you can always ask @Sora what the skin's name is (once he has added it, of course) Big Grin

But that would make a lot of sense to create a skin list in an agar-game  Exclamation

@Sora, I will make a beautiful skin list for your game ... send me pm please  Exclamation

Heart

(12-19-2016, 11:20 PM)Supergirl Wrote:
(12-19-2016, 11:14 PM)d-_-b Wrote:

Rolleyes

But that would make a lot of sense to create a skin list in an agar-game  Exclamation

@Sora, I will make a beautiful skin list for your game ... send me pm please  Exclamation

Heart

Yeah, people have made skins lists in the past, but I don't think we have a recently updated one that's all Big Grin

Rolleyes

Here you go @Supergirl I have a list of the ones I've found.  Rolleyes

[Serbia]
[Russia]
[Hot]
[Faded]
[NL]
[AD]
[Must]
[100]
[60]
[50]
[40]
[30]
[20]
[10]
[Kitty]
[Wolf]
[Lion]
[Spec]
[Voakie]
[LKD70]
[Bully]
[*]
[Console]
[!]
[V1]
[Beats]
Angel

That's all I can remember... Try them all out if you like!  Smile
Did you draw the skin yourself? @Hoan
Wee Willy Winky runs through the town.
Upstairs downstairs, in his nightgown.
Rapping at the windows, crying through the lock.
Are all the children in their beds? For now it's eight o'clock.
@Supergirl here is the old skinlist...some have changed, many have been added, I just haven't updated it. Someday I'll try to get a comprehensive list from @Sora and remake it as an html doc.
[Image: skinlist.png]
@savant you can always right click on an image, and search google for image to see where it came from, or to see visually similar items.
[Image: giphy.gif]