Register
Hello There, Guest!

Poll: Should 101 let me be him?
Yes you deserve to be him!
No! drink bleach kid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
101 ples let me be you
Heart 
Every day I wake up, and I cry tears of agony and pain. I only live to know that tomorrow the same thing will happen, that when I wake up... I am not 101. Since 101 is so mlg I would like to please be you. I am willing to pay to be you just for the pain to end. I have changed my name to describe myself better as shown in the screenshots below. I posted this thread for some hope, a dim light shining through my window to come save me and end all my pain and suffering. It gets hard to live with myself knowing that I am not yet 101. I am just hoping for one less sleepless night thinking about how much I want to be you, and maybe my wish will come true. I will use my new name [101 wannabee] ✨101✨ until I finally become you or I get bored and go back to my old name, whichever comes first.

Heart Ples let me be you daddy  ,
[101 wannabee] ✨101✨

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[-] The following 1 user Likes Awsomethefirst's post:
  • ✨101✨
who's man is this
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jackson's post:
  • Awsomethefirst
(12-11-2016, 05:16 PM)Jackson Wrote: who's man is this

I am just a young lad looking for someone to be.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Awsomethefirst's post:
  • ™ Chronic
(12-11-2016, 05:17 PM)Awsomethefirst Wrote:
(12-11-2016, 05:16 PM)Jackson Wrote: who's man is this

I am just a young lad looking for someone to be.

lol
Bullies have personal issues.
[-] The following 1 user Likes ™ Chronic 's post:
  • Awsomethefirst
[Image: Be-yourself-because-an-original-is-worth-more.jpg]

If I ever see you in game i'll give you all my mass when I'm #1, I also do that to "101 fan"s, etc.

This is prob my favorite thread Heart  Kappa

5 Stars Wink
[Image: A4IOGZS.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes ✨101✨ 's post:
  • Awsomethefirst
(12-11-2016, 05:57 PM)✨101✨ Wrote: [Image: Be-yourself-because-an-original-is-worth-more.jpg]

If I ever see you in game i'll give you all my mass when I'm #1, I also do that to "101 fan"s, etc.

5 Stars Wink

not when it's a copy of you! Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart
[-] The following 2 users Like Awsomethefirst's post:
  • Conquest, ✨101✨
i think i just threw up in my mouth a lil...but it's ok....you kids have fun...burp...swallow...
[Image: giphy.gif]
[-] The following 6 users Like run SPOT run 's post:
  • Awsomethefirst, Conquest, karla, Relax , ℱIRE , ✨101✨
(12-11-2016, 06:13 PM)run SPOT run Wrote: i think i just threw up in my mouth a lil...but it's ok....you kids have fun...burp...swallow...

Thanks! you have fun too!
(12-11-2016, 06:01 PM)Awsomethefirst Wrote:
(12-11-2016, 05:57 PM)✨101✨ Wrote: [Image: Be-yourself-because-an-original-is-worth-more.jpg]

5 Stars Wink

not when it's a copy of you! Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart
Ok thx for letting me know you give all mass to 101 Fans! Big Grin

[Image: enAWQVn.jpg]

[-] The following 1 user Likes Reaction 's post:
  • ✨101✨
(12-11-2016, 06:13 PM)run SPOT run Wrote: i think i just threw up in my mouth a lil...but it's ok....you kids have fun...burp...swallow...

everyone who liked this post ^ is triggered Kappa
[Image: A4IOGZS.png]
To be 101, you have to stalk him and study his ways of life.

Things needed to accomplish this.
1. Binoculars
2. Stalking gear, this includes a creepy mask and blood shot eyes.
3. Good kidnapping skills.
4. A creepy looking van or car. (Vans preferred)
5. Drugs.
6. A gun if 101 calls the cops.
7. Ammunition... duh!
8. Food and water.
9. A rope to climb down from the attic.
10. Last but not least... practice AGF. Tongue
[-] The following 1 user Likes Apix 's post:
  • ✨101✨
~reads through this thread twice, positive that it's a sign of some drama, but can't for the life of him figure out what~

~flicks tail, shakes babelfish & makes angry noises~

~rereads again, beady eyes glued to his sarcasm meter~

~flicks tail, makes more angry noises~

Since I have no clue what's going on, I just want to say that, as far as I can tell, 101 is one of the good guys. So if someone's trying to bug him... watch your 6 for squirrels!
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 2 users Like Squirrel 's post:
  • Sora, ✨101✨
(12-11-2016, 05:13 PM)Awsomethefirst Wrote: Every day I wake up, and I cry tears of agony and pain. I only live to know that tomorrow the same thing will happen, that when I wake up... I am not 101. Since 101 is so mlg I would like to please be you. I am willing to pay to be you just for the pain to end. I have changed my name to describe myself better as shown in the screenshots below. I posted this thread for some hope, a dim light shining through my window to come save me and end all my pain and suffering. It gets hard to live with myself knowing that I am not yet 101. I am just hoping for one less sleepless night thinking about how much I want to be you, and maybe my wish will come true. I will use my new name [101 wannabee] ✨101✨ until I finally become you or I get bored and go back to my old name, whichever comes first.

Heart Ples let me be you daddy  ,
[101 wannabee]

This is really cringy... and creepy. Is anyone certain, this isn't @✨101✨ himself?
Have A Nice Day! d(・ω・)b

(12-12-2016, 08:54 AM)CantREKTMe Wrote: This is really cringy... and creepy. Is anyone certain, this isn't @✨101✨ himself?

I highly doubt that.

More so, I figure that someone is trying to get under his skin, and 101 is issuing likes to drive the perp(s) insane. (As far as I can tell, he loves driving people insane!!)

This sign of drama is almost enough to make me read back the shoutbox chat for the past few days, but mannn.... I'm just too lazy.

And, don't get me wrong, I don't want to wade into the middle of a drama-pool... but I think 101 is a solid guy, and would love to know who thinks otherwise, and why. (A PM would be appropriate, I think, if you're privvy to what's going on?)
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • ✨101✨
(12-12-2016, 10:11 AM)Squirrel Wrote:
(12-12-2016, 08:54 AM)CantREKTMe Wrote: This is really cringy... and creepy. Is anyone certain, this isn't @✨101✨ himself?

I highly doubt that.

More so, I figure that someone is trying to get under his skin, and 101 is issuing likes to drive the perp(s) insane. (As far as I can tell, he loves driving people insane!!)

This sign of drama is almost enough to make me read back the shoutbox chat for the past few days, but mannn.... I'm just too lazy.

And, don't get me wrong, I don't want to wade into the middle of a drama-pool... but I think 101 is a solid guy, and would love to know who thinks otherwise, and why. (A PM would be appropriate, I think, if you're privvy to what's going on?)

I think I'll just sit back and watch what happens...
Have A Nice Day! d(・ω・)b