Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 27 Vote(s) - 4.44 Average
Battle of the sexes game
(11-25-2016, 01:57 AM)Supergirl Wrote: 4

A intelligent human with more then 120 IQ should know ...

- that it is not a good idea to revive 3 months old threads (you did twice)
- how the counting works and that a 7 is also a +7 (my explanation showed it very well)
- that a +1 in a counting row is not counting, it is adding
- that to change a "spoken" reputation for a girl is really not gentleman like (seems you are like a leaf in the wind)
- only @ works pretty fine with "normal" usernames
- etc.

"Etc" because I didnt take much effort to see your weird things, and that shows ...
... something must went totally wrong with your IQ testing  Exclamation

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

*funny*

Tongue

first of all, what makes it such a terrible idea to revive old threads (I did it on purpose, I just wanted to say goodbye and I'm sorry but I don't care if you think I shouldn't).

second of all, your explanation was slightly hard to understand and I get that it is because English isn't your mother language.

third of all, I know what counting and adding is, I was just trying to clear up the confusion.

forth of all, how did I change your spoken reputation?

fifth of all, I was just trying to help, and I know that using it without quotation marks works for most, but just not all so, as I said, I was just trying to help.
H I ,   I ' M   E D E N .
Aussie Boi. Music addict. Hopeless artistic.
(11-25-2016, 02:07 AM)d-_-b Wrote: second of all, your explanation was slightly hard to understand 

WoW ...
... my explanation is very clear with many examples, hard to imagine, that a person with more then "120" IQ can only slightly hard understand it  Exclamation

I know a person with really more then 120 IQ, and I am pretty pretty sure she would understand that explanation very well, even if my mother-language isn't english  Exclamation

*funny*

[Image: 0RSYTXe.jpg]

Always remember that you are absolutely unique, just like everyone else Exclamation
(11-25-2016, 02:20 AM)Supergirl Wrote:
(11-25-2016, 02:07 AM)d-_-b Wrote: second of all, your explanation was slightly hard to understand 

WoW ...
... my explanation is very clear with many examples, hard to imagine, that a person with more then "120" IQ can only slightly hard understand it  Exclamation

I know a person with really more then 120 IQ, and I am pretty pretty sure she would understand that explanation very well, even if my mother-language isn't english  Exclamation

*funny*

it's not that I found it hard to understand, I was just worried others would, so I tried to explain it, because my mother language is English.

I have a question though.
What, exactly, are you holding against me? I mean, why do you enjoy putting me down? What did I ever do to you?

[-] The following 1 user Likes Eden's post:
  • ŦємƤσ
Big Grin
xXTemPoXx
#ILIKEANIMALS
[Image: jaguar-animal-cubs-wallpaper-4.jpg]
cmon boys...
(11-24-2016, 11:40 PM)d-_-b Wrote: first of all, why are you treating me like your five year old little brother? (Not to brag, but I have an IQ of over 125 so I find it terribly irritating when people treat me like an idiot...)

second of all, if you want to use an @ symbol, then you should do it with quotation marks ("). Like this @ " Supergirl " or 
@ " d-_-b ". Do you see what I mean? 

That is how I can do @"d-_-b" and @Supergirl with the hyperlinks, it's by using quotation (") marks.

~old number snipped for low-IQ'd players clarity~

Okay, now I can see why you felt that her comment required a response. I would have found something to say as well.

(Was her tongue hanging out again?! I'da pulled a @Voakie , and bit it!)

But I think all you successfully did, was show that she'd gotten to you. ~grin~

I'd like to point out that your IQ has nuttin' to do with it... IQ, if you believe in the merit's of the way it's usually "measured", would ostensibly speak to your ability to learn, which does not mean that you would be any less possibly-ignorant (lacking knowledge in a specific area; not it's other meaning) than anyone else.

Mostly, I think she was playing with you, and you showed that you're not always the best when you might have been egged (rightly or otherwise), and she's probably going to think twice about 'playing' with you again, if she remembers that.

I dunno.

Personally, if it were me, and I realized I'd done that, I would be saddened a bit.

Also, we don't know what she does... (or even how old she is, that I know of, lol) (Does a superherp even age?!) For example, studies have shown that a kindergarten teacher has the annoying habit of talking to everyone as if they're about age 5. ~grin~ But it's hard for them to not do it, thanks to their job.

Or mayyybe it's simpler, and you're just another guy that doesn't like to be behind. I don't like that either. Why d'ya think I'm playing for the gals? Big Grin

Aww, hell. I have no idea what number to put here.

Can you say, "Edit me"?!

The current number is:

...and I'm going to sit on it, to ensure it doesn't go up too much. Wink
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • Voakie
Question 
(11-25-2016, 06:09 AM)Squirrel Wrote:
(11-24-2016, 11:40 PM)d-_-b Wrote: first of all, why are you treating me like your five year old little brother? (Not to brag, but I have an IQ of over 125 so I find it terribly irritating when people treat me like an idiot...)

second of all, if you want to use an @ symbol, then you should do it with quotation marks ("). Like this @ " Supergirl " or 
@ " d-_-b ". Do you see what I mean? 

That is how I can do @"d-_-b" and @Supergirl with the hyperlinks, it's by using quotation (") marks.

~old number snipped for low-IQ'd players clarity~

Okay, now I can see why you felt that her comment required a response. I would have found something to say as well.

(Was her tongue hanging out again?! I'da pulled a @Voakie , and bit it!)

But I think all you successfully did, was show that she'd gotten to you. ~grin~

I'd like to point out that your IQ has nuttin' to do with it... IQ, if you believe in the merit's of the way it's usually "measured", would ostensibly speak to your ability to learn, which does not mean that you would be any less possibly-ignorant (lacking knowledge in a specific area; not it's other meaning) than anyone else.

Mostly, I think she was playing with you, and you showed that you're not always the best when you might have been egged (rightly or otherwise), and she's probably going to think twice about 'playing' with you again, if she remembers that.

I dunno.

Personally, if it were me, and I realized I'd done that, I would be saddened a bit.

Also, we don't know what she does... (or even how old she is, that I know of, lol) (Does a superhero even age?!) For example, studies have shown that a kindergarten teacher has the annoying habit of talking to everyone as if they're about age 5. ~grin~ But it's hard for them to not do it, thanks to their job.

Or mayyybe it's simpler, and you're just another guy that doesn't like to be behind. I don't like that either. Why d'ya think I'm playing for the gals? Big Grin

Aww, hell. I have no idea what number to put here.

Can you say, "Edit me"?!

The current number is:

...and I'm going to sit on it, to ensure it doesn't go up too much. Wink

Of course she has gotten to me... I thought that was obvious. She has been saying things like what she said ever since I came back to the forum. if she is joking about calling me an idiot, a drama-queen and whatever, I am sorry if I misunderstood, but it seemed like she is just having a go at me. Just me ungentlemanly and just a leaf in the wind is pretty harsh, too.

I do wish we could just put this behind us and that she would stop saying things on my threads like 'this is a bad idea because, as I have come to know d-_-b as a weirdo'. if that was supposed to be a joke, I don't get it, all you did was pretty much ruin my idea.

And I do know what an IQ actually means, but it is also a sign of intelligence (a genius's IQ must be over 140, and geniuses cannot be unintelligent, right? I get this is a bad example, but you see my point), and technically the very definition of the word IQ is intelligence quotient. 

One thing I am not very good at, though, is understanding other people. So I'm sorry if I did anything to you or if this is all a joke that I don't understand, but I think you get what I am trying to say.

I would just like to clear up that I honestly am willing to completely wipe the slate clean between us and get over it, if you are @Supergirl .
[-] The following 1 user Likes Eden's post:
  • Voakie
(11-25-2016, 07:21 AM)d-_-b Wrote: ~snips majority of your side of things, for the sake of peace, not to minimize it~

One thing I am not very good at, though, is understanding other people. So I'm sorry if I did anything to you or if this is all a joke that I don't understand, but I think you get what I am trying to say.

I would just like to clear up that I honestly am willing to completely wipe the slate clean between us and get over it, if you are @Supergirl .
Err... you were someone else? Oh, and... next you'll tell me you're incredulous that I don't remember. ~bashes dysfunctional head against desk (as if that would help, eh?!)~

No, probably it's more something that I don't understand. Since I typically have forgotten what anyone did to me yesterday, I suppose I should extrapolate, and cease to wonder how I could think someone was letting things get unnecessarily out of hand, and try to shut up more -- or just try to be purely useful.

Here, my attempt would be this:

I would be quite shocked if she's really intended you any ill will or bad feelings, and say that perhaps a flaw had been uncovered! But I'd predict she's very sorry to be misunderstood. I know that she's not as great at English as us-folks who are comfortable in never having to speak anything but to communicate with others.

I'm hoping that slate you mentioned, is right around the corner! Big Grin

Oh... and lastlky?

6 again.
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
Have A Nice Day! d(・ω・)b

6 ..... lol