Thread Rating:
  • 27 Vote(s) - 4.44 Average
Battle of the sexes game
Ooof 

"Do you want to fly with a dragon?"

"No, I want to be a dragon flying"

Confused
[Image: 0RSYTXe.jpg]

Always remember that you are absolutely unique, just like everyone else Exclamation
- 1 !
Wooo
Have any questions? Feel free to send me a private message! 

Please remember, I’m only a forums moderator. Not in Agma!  Heart
[-] The following 1 user Likes QueenHeather's post:
  • Supergirl

now in the right direction 

Smile

Always remember that you are absolutely unique, just like everyone else Exclamation
muahahaha

Smile

(11-01-2016, 06:15 PM)CantREKTMe Wrote: Well that's your fault for making the mistake...

Just pretend that didn't happen and start from when you put down 0

Unfortunately, there's no way to see who else is trying to post a message in a thread at the same time that you are.

The only way to be sure, is to check after you post, to make sure the # is right.

So what I do, since my brain is addled, I post the # I thought I last saw to be right, then check to make sure I got it right.

If I make a mistake, then I fix it right away.

Since you, Fire and I were posting in quick succession, and I was trying to hold off both of you, it made me make a mistake.
You furthered that.

The difference being, I went back and checked, and fixed it within a minute of the post, and before you'd posted your message.

But you didn't check.

It's a shortcoming of this type of game in this system, created by being unable to see who else is trying to post, and not knowing the order of the posts or the numbers until you check -- then you can correct it.

Anyways, if you can't understand that, I'm just not going to bother, because it takes the fun out of it, and there's nothing that can be done about it, if people don't check (and aren't given an opportunity to fix errors).
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
(11-01-2016, 07:59 PM)Squirrel Wrote:
(11-01-2016, 06:15 PM)CantREKTMe Wrote: Well that's your fault for making the mistake...

Just pretend that didn't happen and start from when you put down 0

Unfortunately, there's no way to see who else is trying to post a message in a thread at the same time that you are.

The only way to be sure, is to check after you post, to make sure the # is right.

So what I do, since my brain is addled, I post the # I thought I last saw to be right, then check to make sure I got it right.

If I make a mistake, then I fix it right away.

Since you, Fire and I were posting in quick succession, and I was trying to hold off both of you, it made me make a mistake.
You furthered that.

The difference being, I went back and checked, and fixed it within a minute of the post, and before you'd posted your message.

But you didn't check.

It's a shortcoming of this type of game in this system, created by being unable to see who else is trying to post, and not knowing the order of the posts or the numbers until you check -- then you can correct it.

Anyways, if you can't understand that, I'm just not going to bother, because it takes the fun out of it, and there's nothing that can be done about it, if people don't check (and aren't given an opportunity to fix errors).

No, I totally agree man, sorry.  Sad
Have A Nice Day! d(・ω・)b

(11-01-2016, 08:08 PM)CantREKTMe Wrote: No, I totally agree man, sorry.  Sad

Okay, cool... and thanks. Feel free to rejoin any time.

And then I'll join in afterwards, sometime.
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
(11-01-2016, 08:16 PM)Squirrel Wrote:
(11-01-2016, 08:08 PM)CantREKTMe Wrote: No, I totally agree man, sorry.  Sad

Okay, cool... and thanks. Feel free to rejoin any time.

And then I'll join in afterwards, sometime.

Lol
Have A Nice Day! d(・ω・)b

concentrate on the important things " girls" ...

... we need next negative number  Exclamation

Tongue

Right?
"Do you want to fly with a dragon?"

"No, I want to be a dragon flying"
Smile 
no  Exclamation

Tongue  ...

Leggooo

Smile