Being eaten by my own spawn !! as if things weren't bad enough already.  Blush
Bullies have personal issues.
[-] The following 5 users Like ™ Chronic 's post:
  • Apix , Breakfast , Relax , Squirrel , Voakie
Watching senseless violence online and not being able to help the victim grrrr

Somewhere there's a rainbow I plan to fly over  Big Grin  

[-] The following 3 users Like DTricksplit's post:
  • FGFC820, Relax , Squirrel
(09-17-2016, 05:26 PM)TM Soloist: Members 1 Wrote: Being eaten by my own spawn !! as if things weren't bad enough already.  Blush

Hah!  Yes, a parent has to enjoy those young days, while he is the Master... because the day is usually coming where the Master becomes the Student instead. Big Grin

(09-18-2016, 03:11 AM)DTricksplit Wrote: Watching senseless violence online and not being able to help the victim grrrr

It's SO BRUTAL being forced to watch 10 people filmimg some idiot pound on someone, no-one doing a thing to stop it.

First, I'd go in and pound out the perp... then I'd run around hunting those shooting video, and smack them too.

Yeaaaahhhh, it's a good thing I haven't been able to intervene in something like that, because I'd definitely have spent some time in jail.

I was trying to think of something that I find terribly annoying... I think it's the guy who asks me the same question for the umpteenth time, who doesn't even try to understand what my answers are.
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • Relax
Being eaten by my own spawn !! as if things weren't bad enough already.  Blush

Correction:

Sorry people. I should have been more clear.  I was referring to Agario. Annoying Agario things.

That's why agario is such a fun game. there is no violence and war in agario.
(09-18-2016, 04:09 PM)TM Soloist: Members 1 Wrote: Being eaten by my own spawn !! as if things weren't bad enough already.  Blush

Correction:

Sorry people. I should have been more clear.  I was referring to Agario. Annoying Agario things.

No violence?

No war??!?!?!

Obviously, you haven't been in a clan war yet!

Things get brutal!

The people of one start telling "Yo momma" jokes of the others members... The other team cusses at 'em, accuses 'em of infiltrating their clan, and calls their players 'pussies', and so on.

Pretty soon, you have two groups of people who pretty much hate each othjer... but if you ask them why, they usually just start to sputter and make strangled noises that are supposed to represent the other clan's primal evil traits.

(And how can you be eaten by your own spawn?! Anything that comes out of you is still yours, and you can't eat yourself!)
Fight the Good Fight
[-] The following 3 users Like Squirrel 's post:
  • Relax , ™ Chronic , ℱIRE
(09-18-2016, 07:36 PM)Squirrel Wrote:
(09-18-2016, 04:09 PM)TM Soloist: Members 1 Wrote: Being eaten by my own spawn !! as if things weren't bad enough already.  Blush

Correction:

No violence?

No war??!?!?!

Obviously, you haven't been in a clan war yet!

Things get brutal!

The people of one start telling "Yo momma" jokes of the others members... The other team cusses at 'em, accuses 'em of infiltrating their clan, and calls their players 'pussies', and so on.

Pretty soon, you have two groups of people who pretty much hate each othjer... but if you ask them why, they usually just start to sputter and make strangled noises that are supposed to represent the other clan's primal evil traits.

(And how can you be eaten by your own spawn?! Anything that comes out of you is still yours, and you can't eat yourself!)

You are right. I have never been in a clan war. I am a solo player. And ya I can imagine how rough a clan war can get. I can tell by the chat. Probably to rough for me. But Once!  I shot a feed, at a virus. It was my last one, so I was pretty small.  Well I didnt want to loose that feed so I went to get it and suddenly it spawned another player. I couldn't stop in time and ran right into it and it ate me.    well, thats my story and I'm sticking to it.  Confused

LoL @  "they usually just start to sputter and make strangled noises that are supposed to represent the other clan's primal evil traits."

I sound like that when I'm eaten somethimes.  Blush
[-] The following 1 user Likes ™ Chronic 's post:
  • Squirrel
(09-18-2016, 10:40 PM)TM Soloist: Members 1 Wrote: You are right. I have never been in a clan war. I am a solo player. And ya I can imagine how rough a clan war can get. I can tell by the chat. Probably to rough for me. But Once!  I shot a feed, at a virus. It was my last one, so I was pretty small.  Well I didnt want to loose that feed so I went to get it and suddenly it spawned another player. I couldn't stop in time and ran right into it and it ate me.    well, thats my story and I'm sticking to it.  Confused

LoL @  "they usually just start to sputter and make strangled noises that are supposed to represent the other clan's primal evil traits."

Hehehe, my dear sir, you were the victim of some wussy-wuss player who was just small enough to be obscured by a virus, and your W/'feed' shots were likely going into him, not the virus... so he came out, and ate you... before you blew him & the virus up.

~grin~

I hate when that happens!!
Fight the Good Fight
(09-19-2016, 02:07 AM)Squirrel Wrote:
(09-18-2016, 10:40 PM)TM Soloist: Members 1 Wrote: You are right. I have never been in a clan war. I am a solo player. And ya I can imagine how rough a clan war can get. I can tell by the chat. Probably to rough for me. But Once!  I shot a feed, at a virus. It was my last one, so I was pretty small.  Well I didnt want to loose that feed so I went to get it and suddenly it spawned another player. I couldn't stop in time and ran right into it and it ate me.    well, thats my story and I'm sticking to it.  Confused

Hehehe, my dear sir, you were the victim of some wussy-wuss player who was just small enough to be obscured by a virus, and your W/'feed' shots were likely going into him, not the virus... so he came out, and ate you... before you blew him & the virus up.

~grin~

I hate when that happens!!
 Maybe so. but i missed the virus by a good inch. ?  (Yes I know. an inch is a lot)

So that aside, Seriously, Am I the only one that see abandoned feeds spawn? because I'm not loosing my mind. Right? Right? some one? any one? ( crickets chirping)  Huh
(09-19-2016, 02:27 AM)TM Soloist: Members 1 Wrote:  Maybe so. but i missed the virus by a good inch. ?  (Yes I know. an inch is a lot)

So that aside, Seriously, Am I the only one that see abandoned feeds spawn? because I'm not loosing my mind. Right? Right? some one? any one? ( crickets chirping)  Huh

Uhnn.. By 'feeds', you do mean what happens with you hit "W", right? Those are all size 13, and sit where it lands until someone gobbles it up. The game might drop a reborn player near it, but it doesn't become a new player.

You can also shoot a "W" into a virus (making it 13 bigger; it grows to some point x. where the vrus splits and shoots out a new one), or it can go into a player (including a player hiding in a virus).

~still hears crickets~ Sorry, man!
Fight the Good Fight
  • ™ Chronic
(09-19-2016, 05:37 AM)Squirrel Wrote:
(09-19-2016, 02:27 AM)TM Soloist: Members 1 Wrote:  Maybe so. but i missed the virus by a good inch. ?  (Yes I know. an inch is a lot)

Uhnn.. By 'feeds', you do mean what happens with you hit "W", right? Those are all size 13, and sit where it lands until someone gobbles it up. The game might drop a reborn player near it, but it doesn't become a new player.

You can also shoot a "W" into a virus (making it 13 bigger; it grows to some point x. where the vrus splits and shoots out a new one), or it can go into a player (including a player hiding in a virus).

~still hears crickets~ Sorry, man
LoL @ crickets. Some times I here frogs too.
I always thought that one of the tiny cells which cover the grid and every one eats, spawns into a player, so if a W feed appears to spawn , is it possible it landed on a tiny food cell, just as it was spawning. The spawn would be bigger than your W feed cell thus eating it ? Wouldn't that give the appearance of your W feed spawning?   Undecided
(09-19-2016, 11:18 AM)TM Soloist: Members 1 Wrote:
(09-19-2016, 05:37 AM)Squirrel Wrote:

~still hears crickets~ Sorry, man
LoL @ crickets. Some times I here frogs too.
I always thought that one of the tiny cells which cover the grid and every one eats, spawns into a player, so if a W feed appears to spawn , is it possible it landed on a tiny food cell, just as it was spawning. The spawn would be bigger than your W feed cell thus eating it ? Wouldn't that give the appearance of your W feed spawning?   Undecided

Up Date !!!

Ok. I played agario today and made it a point to watch out for spawning feeds. I definitely watched "W" feeds suddenly come alive with a name and take off. For w/e reason.

Go look. I'm not crazy and the frogs and crickets are gone.   Big Grin
(09-19-2016, 11:18 AM)TM Soloist: Members 1 Wrote: LoL @ crickets. Some times I here frogs too.

The tiny food pellets? No, they don't spawn anything either... although, as time goes on, they do grow some. So you can see when an area hasn't had any visitors recently.

It's usually... a sign that you should be in bed already! (lol)

Don't frogs only make sounds when they're looking for mates... or frog-like company? (lol)

If I see a frog, it's quiet, and scared out of it's mind.....
Fight the Good Fight
  • ™ Chronic
(09-20-2016, 12:43 AM)Squirrel Wrote:
(09-19-2016, 11:18 AM)TM Soloist: Members 1 Wrote: LoL @ crickets. Some times I here frogs too.

The tiny food pellets? No, they don't spawn anything either... although, as time goes on, they do grow some. So you can see when an area hasn't had any visitors recently.

It's usually... a sign that you should be in bed already! (lol)

Don't frogs only make sounds when they're looking for mates... or frog-like company? (lol)

If I see a frog, it's quiet, and scared out of it's mind.....

It is difficult to go to bed when you know people are playing agario with out you.
Maybe you are right about the frogs. Not to worry. I won't go out side if I hear them.

I know you can't be convinced so I will try to download a screen capture program and make some video of  a W feed spawning. If I can find a program. It might take a while cause I have to play agario. A lot! I mean A LOT! and then some more.
[-] The following 1 user Likes ™ Chronic 's post:
  • Squirrel
(09-20-2016, 01:34 AM)TM Soloist: Members 1 Wrote: It is difficult to go to bed when you know people are playing agario with out you.
Maybe you are right about the frogs. Not to worry. I won't go out side if I hear them.

I know you can't be convinced so I will try to download a screen capture program and make some video of  a W feed spawning. If I can find a program. It might take a while cause I have to play agario. A lot! I mean A LOT! and then some more.

Addicted, are we?

~grin~

Yeahhh, therein lies the downfall of people who play games.

All things, in moderation!

For the young-pups that are reading... games make a perfectly good way for you to practise that. Eventually, you'll likely get married. And you don't want to be playing games when your kids want to play with you. Nor playing so much that your spouse is nagging you about it.

And as a school-aged person, you don't want it to reflect on you poorly in your grades.

Games make a great distraction, and time-waster. They let us break up something long, monotonous and tedious, and throw in a bit of human interaction as well. But when you overdo it, you're just hurting yourself.

Come up with signals for yourself, to know whether you're playing too much. Or checks and balances. (That's how the rest of our society works, as well!)

All things in life, can be learned from, or benefited from. Don't turn a game into a personal deterrent!

So, at least keep your neurons pumping in other ways, like... using these-here forums, and interacting with people in a more creative way. Big Grin

(Looks like you're covered, right?!)

And you're right, I probably can't be convinced without seeing a video. And even thenm, I'll probably explain away what I see somehow. ~grin~

~does not believe in UFO's either~ Well. Okay, I believe that there may be some flying objects that we couldn't identify. But none that simply do not have an explanation.
Fight the Good Fight
  • ™ Chronic
@Squirrel for the record.....feeds DEFINITELY spawn players. If you need proof, a fun way to farm is to get a little mass, then as you troll "W" out mass in front of you and then eat it back up...watch closely, because many of those "feeds" will turn into spawning players giving you a little extra mass as you eat them. This is why you often spawn in battle zones, where there are chunks of food everywhere. Feed spawning is a common new(ish) tactic in the "secret rooms" in the agf server, to get your spawning buddies to wake up near the bonuses with you (I first saw @✨101✨ and Plsdonteatme using this "hack", as with most other portal workarounds). No need for a screen capture @TM Soloist: Members 1 and your not tripping...it's real. P.S. and yes...sadly enough it's happened to me too!
[Image: giphy.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes run SPOT run 's post:
  • ™ Chronic