Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello all
(08-10-2016, 12:12 AM)Yugopolis Wrote: @Squirrel the post got very chaotic, three different parts... I don't know how to reply. D:

Haha! Sometimes you have to tame your post, and rip out all the quoting that doesn't need to be there. Afterall, they all just read what you're replying to!

~almost always deletes the text of what came before the new stuff someone said~

That way, I concentrate on what he or she said that was new, reply, and everyone can make sense of everythinjg... and, for a change, I'm making posts shorter instead of longer! ~grin~
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • Yugopolis
(08-10-2016, 06:17 AM)Squirrel Wrote:
(08-10-2016, 12:12 AM)Yugopolis Wrote: @Squirrel the post got very chaotic, three different parts... I don't know how to reply. D:

Haha! Sometimes you have to tame your post, and rip out all the quoting that doesn't need to be there. Afterall, they all just read what you're replying to!

~almost always deletes the text of what came before the new stuff someone said~

That way, I concentrate on what he or she said that was new, reply, and everyone can make sense of everythinjg... and, for a change, I'm making posts shorter instead of longer! ~grin~

I tried to understand it but such a big bunch of text can't make sense to me anymore. :p I'm not dyslexic, just a little bit ADD.
(08-10-2016, 11:13 PM)Yugopolis Wrote: I tried to understand it but such a big bunch of text can't make sense to me anymore. :p I'm not dyslexic, just a little bit ADD.

That's Attention Deficit Disorder, right?

And that means that I can fix everything just by giving you more attention, right?

Right?!

HEY! Where did you go?!
Fight the Good Fight
  • Yugopolis
(08-11-2016, 10:19 AM)Squirrel Wrote:
(08-10-2016, 11:13 PM)Yugopolis Wrote: I tried to understand it but such a big bunch of text can't make sense to me anymore. :p I'm not dyslexic, just a little bit ADD.

That's Attention Deficit Disorder, right?

And that means that I can fix everything just by giving you more attention, right?

Right?!

HEY! Where did you go?!

Lol obviously :Big Grin

It's weird sometimes it's rarely there and on other days it seems to be there non stop! For me it's not easy to prepare a meal for example, mainly because they've all got little steps until it's done but I might totally lose the view over it. Huh
[-] The following 1 user Likes Yugopolis's post:
  • Squirrel
(08-12-2016, 01:27 AM)Yugopolis Wrote: Lol obviously :Big Grin

It's weird sometimes it's rarely there and on other days it seems to be there non stop! For me it's not easy to prepare a meal for example, mainly because they've all got little steps until it's done but I might totally lose the view over it. Huh

Anything irregular can bug me. But I think that's par for humanity. We like to get comfortable, fall into a routine. It helps us to feel safe and secure in a way, I think.

Probably you'd have to have a pretty bad case of it, before things would seem more even, and then I think you'd miss the uneven days. :|

But I'm not sure what you meant by "might totally lose the view over it"?

Do you mean that if there were a bunch of little steps, you'd forget which one you were on?

It's not easy for me, either. I tend to make one think at a time, and the rest of my attention is split between the kids, trying to get them to not rip the livingroom apart, stop bugging each other, and so on. ~pants~

By the time they are all in bed, I'm looking forward to my next day of work, when I can't make them supper, because I'm asleep.
Fight the Good Fight
  • Yugopolis
Welcome Yugopolis Smile
(08-12-2016, 02:31 AM)Squirrel Wrote:
(08-12-2016, 01:27 AM)Yugopolis Wrote: Lol obviously :Big Grin

Anything irregular can bug me. But I think that's par for humanity. We like to get comfortable, fall into a routine. It helps us to feel safe and secure in a way, I think.

Probably you'd have to have a pretty bad case of it, before things would seem more even, and then I think you'd miss the uneven days. :|

But I'm not sure what you meant by "might totally lose the view over it"?

Do you mean that if there were a bunch of little steps, you'd forget which one you were on?

It's not easy for me, either. I tend to make one think at a time, and the rest of my attention is split between the kids, trying to get them to not rip the livingroom apart, stop bugging each other, and so on. ~pants~

By the time they are all in bed, I'm looking forward to my next day of work, when I can't make them supper, because I'm asleep.

Yeah it's in our system; it's not easy to keep things under your wings (let that be rhyming too Big Grin.) We, as humans being, have to let go of particular things to make more space for new information. However, this might be a timing, and in case of ADD the timing is basically ruined Tongue

And yes that's what I mean by totally losing the view over it. What you might think is easy to do in particular order might be a chaos in my case Tongue. That's how I lost the view over the quote in here a few days ago, which you might have been able to sort out yourself. Smile

I know having kids makes your life like a rollercoaster. It's not like I have them... it's a silent dream of me but if I'd tell anyone they'd think I'm a creep as I'm just 17.

And thank you @crazy Bitch ! Feel welcome as well Smile
(08-14-2016, 02:14 AM)Yugopolis Wrote: Yeah it's in our system; it's not easy to keep things under your wings (let that be rhyming too Big Grin.) We, as humans being, have to let go of particular things to make more space for new information. However, this might be a timing, and in case of ADD the timing is basically ruined Tongue

And yes that's what I mean by totally losing the view over it. What you might think is easy to do in particular order might be a chaos in my case Tongue. That's how I lost the view over the quote in here a few days ago, which you might have been able to sort out yourself. Smile

I know having kids makes your life like a rollercoaster. It's not like I have them... it's a silent dream of me but if I'd tell anyone they'd think I'm a creep as I'm just 17.

I don't think it sounds creepy at all! I think it's great that you're dreaming about it! I would dare say that that would be unusual for a guy at 17. You might actually beat my guy-maturity-theory, where I claim that it's virtually impossible (except where guys have, through tough situations been FORCED to) for a guy to mature before the age of 30.

When I was 17, I figured that no-one would ever want to marry me anyhow, so I'd never have to worry about kids. (Whoops!)
Fight the Good Fight
(08-14-2016, 07:00 AM)Squirrel Wrote:
(08-14-2016, 02:14 AM)Yugopolis Wrote: Yeah it's in our system; it's not easy to keep things under your wings (let that be rhyming too Big Grin.) We, as humans being, have to let go of particular things to make more space for new information. However, this might be a timing, and in case of ADD the timing is basically ruined Tongue

I don't think it sounds creepy at all! I think it's great that you're dreaming about it! I would dare say that that would be unusual for a guy at 17. You might actually beat my guy-maturity-theory, where I claim that it's virtually impossible (except where guys have, through tough situations been FORCED to) for a guy to mature before the age of 30.

When I was 17, I figured that no-one would ever want to marry me anyhow, so I'd never have to worry about kids. (Whoops!)

I'll definitely beat your theory haha. And I can tell you I know plenty of guys who seem to act mature too. However, that's just when I'm around with them, maybe they're different at home. Shy
[-] The following 1 user Likes Yugopolis's post:
  • Squirrel
(08-15-2016, 01:42 AM)Yugopolis Wrote: I'll definitely beat your theory haha. And I can tell you I know plenty of guys who seem to act mature too. However, that's just when I'm around with them, maybe they're different at home. Shy

Hereabouts, guys tend to be 'nice' when alone with their GF... but when all the guys are out, and she's outnumbered, then things tend to be more ugly.

So likely, if you see things okay in a group setting, either you guys have it all sorted out, and maybe it's just a North American problem -- I'd like to hear that! Far better for more guys to be mature than not.

And maybe if some North American guys reading this realize, "Hmm yeah, when the bro's are together we're pretty vicious to _____', then maybe North America can improve too. Smile
Fight the Good Fight
(08-15-2016, 08:09 AM)Squirrel Wrote:
(08-15-2016, 01:42 AM)Yugopolis Wrote: I'll definitely beat your theory haha. And I can tell you I know plenty of guys who seem to act mature too. However, that's just when I'm around with them, maybe they're different at home. Shy

Hereabouts, guys tend to be 'nice' when alone with their GF... but when all the guys are out, and she's outnumbered, then things tend to be more ugly.

So likely, if you see things okay in a group setting, either you guys have it all sorted out, and maybe it's just a North American problem -- I'd like to hear that! Far better for more guys to be mature than not.

And maybe if some North American guys reading this realize, "Hmm yeah, when the bro's are together we're pretty vicious to _____', then maybe North America can improve too. Smile

I would say some things are continent related but this? No idea to be honest. For example I think bullying is much more a thing in North America rather than here in Europe. But who knows though!

I think there's still lots of guys here who aren't mature but same goes for girls to be honest. They pretend to be mature but in the meantime...
From the Netherlands, hey, Yugopolis?
What are you into?

From what I know, the Dutch are famous for their football ([almost won FIFA in 2010] Robin Van Persie Big Grin), very famous for their DJs (Armin van Buuren, Tiesto, Hardwell, Martin Garrix, Nicky Romero. They also even have a genre of music named after the Netherlands, called "Dutch House") and the colour orange Tongue.

Are you interested in any of those things?
H I ,   I ' M   E D E N .
Aussie Boi. Music addict. Hopeless artistic.
(07-30-2016, 10:01 PM)Yugopolis Wrote: I am Yugopolis and I play on the European server. Therefore I'm from The Netherlands and 17 years old.

I used to play with the name "Mazzarakan" but it bored me so I got to this other username. Currently I'm level 34 and I will try to get to the highest level possible. Big Grin 

P.S. if you ever teamed with me you'll get a hug <3

Well it's nice to meet you  @Yugopolis
Bullies have personal issues.
Welcome to the forums dude! Hope you enjoy it here.
Have A Nice Day! d(・ω・)b

(11-16-2016, 09:43 AM)d-_-b Wrote:
(08-05-2016, 04:45 AM)Arrowfeather Wrote: Welcome! I'm new to the website too but not to the game

Welcome to AGF Arrowfeather!

I hope you enjoy the forums.

Mr @d-_-b !

I have no clue why you posted this !

- Yugopolis introduced himself 3 1/2 months ago
- you replied to Arrowfeather
- the post from Arowfeather (which one you quoted) is also more then 3 months ago

?
[Image: 0RSYTXe.jpg]

Always remember that you are absolutely unique, just like everyone else Exclamation