Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hard to get coins
the ways of earning agar.io coinsfor free is too stressfull
i agree. you should earn coins like every 10000 mass or something or even the record

[Image: vyNXqdV.gif]

[Image: 8L9jzaX.gif]

Hey! Im breakfast. If you need me, just pop me a message. I may not be active for a while so just take that into thought!!
this in in wrong thread

[Image: vyNXqdV.gif]

[Image: 8L9jzaX.gif]

Hey! Im breakfast. If you need me, just pop me a message. I may not be active for a while so just take that into thought!!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Breakfast 's post:
  • Voakie
Ikr. We need to get coins faster. I ended up buying 1250 coins once I had so little.

[Image: enAWQVn.jpg]

Isn't it just something about patience? I click as much as I think about it my free 20 coins each hour (excluding when I'm simply not online of course haha). Currently I have 770 coins (saving up for something awesome) and last time I spent a little was with agar's birthday. Not so long ago I think.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Yugopolis's post:
  • Squirrel
(08-04-2016, 10:03 PM)Yugopolis Wrote: Isn't it just something about patience? I click as much as I think about it my free 20 coins each hour (excluding when I'm simply not online of course haha). Currently I have 770 coins (saving up for something awesome) and last time I spent a little was with agar's birthday. Not so long ago I think.

Yup, patience... and not caring about them.

I have 9200+ currently.

Besides... what is there to really do with them?

For me, I play Teams, so all the skins are meaningless.

Probably the best use of it, would be to start at 2x as big, when your team is being dominated... and make sure your team gets more of you than the other 2 do. :|
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
(08-05-2016, 02:33 AM)Squirrel Wrote:
(08-04-2016, 10:03 PM)Yugopolis Wrote: Isn't it just something about patience? I click as much as I think about it my free 20 coins each hour (excluding when I'm simply not online of course haha). Currently I have 770 coins (saving up for something awesome) and last time I spent a little was with agar's birthday. Not so long ago I think.

Yup, patience... and not caring about them.

I have 9200+ currently.

Besides... what is there to really do with them?

For me, I play Teams, so all the skins are meaningless.

Probably the best use of it, would be to start at 2x as big, when your team is being dominated... and make sure your team gets more of you than the other 2 do. :|

9.200 coins? You could buy the most feared skins, the most expensive ones. It's like the guys driving outside in the Bentleys, they've simply got the very best Big Grin

If you already have the best skins I'd just save it up for temporary skins. In the end, you might not use them, but you can make some sort of collection of it Big Grin Wink
(08-06-2016, 02:17 AM)Yugopolis Wrote: 9.200 coins? You could buy the most feared skins, the most expensive ones. It's like the guys driving outside in the Bentleys, they've simply got the very best Big Grin

If you already have the best skins I'd just save it up for temporary skins. In the end, you might not use them, but you can make some sort of collection of it Big Grin Wink

Heh! I already have a bunch of skins that I never use, because I play Teams, not FFA. But I have a 6 yr old son who plays, and yeah, he might want one of those skins. Whatever he wants is good. To me, the coins don't do very much. Big Grin
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
(08-06-2016, 09:48 AM)Squirrel Wrote:
(08-06-2016, 02:17 AM)Yugopolis Wrote: 9.200 coins? You could buy the most feared skins, the most expensive ones. It's like the guys driving outside in the Bentleys, they've simply got the very best Big Grin

Heh! I already have a bunch of skins that I never use, because I play Teams, not FFA. But I have a 6 yr old son who plays, and yeah, he might want one of those skins. Whatever he wants is good. To me, the coins don't do very much. Big Grin

Sweet! I'd say it's a fun game for children too Big Grin
[-] The following 1 user Likes Yugopolis's post:
  • Squirrel
Hard to get coins
It's ok, because sometimes I'll buy the coin deal skins, if they look cool to me and so I'll be getting about 16,000 to 32,000 coins with each skin I get. I know, I'm just spending money in real life, but I don't do it very often, just very rarely and I don't even buy skins from the default shop, just from the updates, buying the skin that appeals to me the most. I believe Miniclip want you to spend money is real life to get all the good skins, since they only give you a small amount of coins for free and make the skins very expensive. :O
Have A Nice Day! d(・ω・)b

I agree with you. The coins are too expensive. But that won't change, because then people will get mad that they wasted their money. So we will have to stay with that forever. I would prefer secret codes hidden in the game and the skin titles and pop-ups for agario, and you get prizes, also for daily login(a bit). Also a weekly jackpot(jackpot coins change every week) so some people can win and get stuff they want. And agario will be again popular. From all those things, it should be so you don't get a LOT of coins, the creator has to get coins somehow.

[Image: enAWQVn.jpg]

[-] The following 1 user Likes Reaction 's post:
  • Eden
(11-22-2016, 06:13 AM)REACTION Wrote: I agree with you. The coins are too expensive. But that won't change, because then people will get mad that they wasted their money. So we will have to stay with that forever. I would prefer secret codes hidden in the game and the skin titles and pop-ups for agario, and you get prizes, also for daily login(a bit). Also a weekly jackpot(jackpot coins change every week) so some people can win and get stuff they want. And agario will be again popular. From all those things, it should be so you don't get a LOT of coins, the creator has to get coins somehow.

very cool concept! I agree it would definitely boost Agar.io's popularity again. (you should submit that to Moneycl-- oh, err, I mean Miniclip Big Grin).
H I ,   I ' M   E D E N .
Aussie Boi. Music addict. Hopeless artistic.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Eden's post:
  • Reaction
(07-26-2016, 01:15 PM)stanley obiagwu Wrote: the ways of earning agar.io coinsfor free is too stressfull

By using my mod you can collect 20 free coins per hour automatically, even while you're playing! Wink

Check it out: https://kittymod.github.io
Enjoy Smile
EU ✰ KIND KITTY
EU clan leader | KITTY mod author

[Image: xmas-bannerLG.png]