Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi Everybody !
Big Grin 
Hi all. My name is Abd. I'm born in Asia,Palestine. My age is 21. I do speak arabic I'm Muslim (and not a terrorist as some guys do say)
I love to play agario every day, every week. I hope i can find some friends in this forum.  Smile
Regards. sorry if my English is bad
Welcome to the forums Abd! Enjoy your stay Smile

If you need anything, feel free to PM me!
[Image: Voakie.png]
Hi Abd,
(07-14-2016, 11:26 AM)AbdSalamah Wrote: Hi all. My name is Abd. I'm born in Asia,Palestine. My age is 21. I do speak arabic I'm Muslim (and not a terrorist as some guys do say)
I love to play agario every day, every week. I hope i can find some friends in this forum.  Smile

Hi Abd! Nice to have you here in the forums. Don't worry about your English. I can't speak for everyone else, but I'm quite sure that your English is better than my Arabic! Wink

And if you're willing, you might be able to provide us with some invaluable insight how the typical Muslim sees the extremists that are making it harder for Muslims to be seen as humans first, just like everyone else, and not just lumped in with a small group that is making their lives miserable.

I'm sure that you'll be able to make some friends here. And I hope you have fun in the AGF server as well.
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • AbdSalamah
Wink 
(07-14-2016, 12:29 PM)Squirrel Wrote: Hi Abd,
(07-14-2016, 11:26 AM)AbdSalamah Wrote: Hi all. My name is Abd. I'm born in Asia,Palestine. My age is 21. I do speak arabic I'm Muslim (and not a terrorist as some guys do say)

Hi Abd! Nice to have you here in the forums. Don't worry about your English. I can't speak for everyone else, but I'm quite sure that your English is better than my Arabic! Wink

And if you're willing, you might be able to provide us with some invaluable insight how the typical Muslim sees the extremists that are making it harder for Muslims to be seen as humans first, just like everyone else, and not just lumped in with a small group that is making their lives miserable.

I'm sure that you'll be able to make some friends here. And I hope you have fun in the AGF server as well.
Thanks Brothers for these awesome replies Big Grin
What's up Abd, do you play agar, agf, mitos?

Btw, do you have any bitterness, resent, or the commonly used term "hate" against jewish or christian people?