Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Limax.io Guide | Wiki
                                            Limax.io Guide | Wiki
                                     [Image: IPj5U5m.png]
                      Limax.io is a very fun addicting game similar to slither.io
                          well you can basically say it is slither.io but instead of worms/snakes its slugs!
                                                                          Controls:
                      To move in limax.io all you do is point your mouse crusor where ever you want on the screen and the slug will                                                                                                                                     follow your mouse crusor there.

Food/Mass:
                                       The food/mass you eat in limax.io makes you big very fast it looks a little something like this.
                                                                                                           The biggest size of food in limax.io gives you 7 score.
                                                                                                                                              [Image: in7Jodb.png]
                                                                                         How do you kill/eat people in limax.io?
                                                          To kill people in limax.io you hold the left click side of your mouse and you setup a trap around them then if they crash                                                into you they die and,  you can collect their mass after! Here's a little gif animation i made to show you                                                                                                                                                                      guys: https://giphy.com/gifs/3o72FbRbXAw4QrUvp6

Limax.io Offical Youtube Channel:

Yes the limax.io creators have there very own offical youtube channel of the game
they currently have 500 subscribers but i think once this game gets more trending there sub count will                                                                     boost up! i would say go subscribe to                                                                                                                     them for making such a awesome game!
                                                                  Limax.io Skins?
     Well the sad news just flew in Limax.io dosnt really have any skins they only have standerd skins                                                              once you spawn you spawn with a random                                                                        color of skin thats all but i heard they will add skins in the furture but it will take time.

This thread will be updated once i figure out more information about limax.io if you know something thats not on here let me                                                                         know by posting a comment down below and i will add it!                                             
[-] The following 2 users Like OniNoby's post:
  • Zikita, ℱIRE
test test test!
Really nice!
I started playing limax and then i found the kill gamemode
That one is really nice to play bc u dont need to have alot of mass to get on the leaderboard
[Image: Cx6kf2m.png]
[Image: Bn0C7b5.png?1]
What is Limax?
Limax is a game that is kinda like slither but you kill slugs with traps.
you grow by eating slugs or food on the ground :}
[Image: Cx6kf2m.png]
[Image: Bn0C7b5.png?1]
Let play agar.io? Bro
I love this game, my limaxio blog website: http://limaxio.us/
What test are you talking about? I'm really curious about it. slither io
Bitife is a life simulation game that allows players to take control of a virtual person's life from start to finish.

(10-04-2023, 07:55 AM)lilycollins9x Wrote: Bitife is a life simulation game that allows players to take control of a virtual person's life from start bitlife to finish.