Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cannot log into Agar.io with Google
I have never played Agar.io on my PC. I tried to login using the Agar.io App, then tried on my browser, but to no avail.

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance!

Question 
hello, you are currently unable to login via google on the App but you can on the website.

Click LOGIN AND PLAY, then click SIGN IN WITH GOOGLE. a window should open to insert your account,

several times with my account i had to do it twice or even click F5 to refresh the window. If it keeps on saying connecting on left, just join the game and your start mass should just add after a few seconds

Hope it helps Tongue

[Image: vyNXqdV.gif]

[Image: 8L9jzaX.gif]

Hey! Im breakfast. If you need me, just pop me a message. I may not be active for a while so just take that into thought!!
(06-18-2016, 08:12 PM)Breakfast Wrote: hello, you are currently unable to login via google on the App but you can on the website.

Click LOGIN AND PLAY, then click SIGN IN WITH GOOGLE. a window should open to insert your account,

several times with my account i had to do it twice or even click F5 to refresh the window. If it keeps on saying connecting on left, just join the game and your start mass should just add after a few seconds

Hope it helps Tongue

Actually, it was the other way around. It finally worked. Thank you!

(06-18-2016, 08:36 PM)KimberlyRolling Wrote:
(06-18-2016, 08:12 PM)Breakfast Wrote: hello, you are currently unable to login via google on the App but you can on the website.

Hope it helps Tongue

your welcome Smile

Hey! Im breakfast. If you need me, just pop me a message. I may not be active for a while so just take that into thought!!
(06-18-2016, 08:53 PM)Breakfast Wrote:

Hope it helps Tongue

your welcome Smile

I was able to finally log in to the game on the browser using google, but it is unstable. So I started once again trying to get the Windows app to work, figured it might respond better. Had to change a setting in my firewall and it finally loaded, but once again I cannot get the google window to pop up for sign in. I can get a fb window even though it will not completely load, but all my stats, and such, are on google.

Is there some setting somewhere that I need to set?

(06-18-2016, 08:53 PM)Breakfast Wrote:

Hope it helps Tongue

your welcome Smile

I was able to finally log in to the game on the browser using google, but it is unstable. So I started once again trying to get the Windows app to work, figured it might respond better. Had to change a setting in my firewall and it finally loaded, but once again I cannot get the google window to pop up for sign in. I can get a fb window even though it will not completely load, but all my stats, and such, are on google.

Is there some setting somewhere that I need to set?

hi again.

where it says login with google right click it and click open in new tab. maybe this will work

also the windows app is just the same as the on as on the internet and isn't that good.

if it doesn't work in windows explorer try it in chrome or any other browsers

which explorer do you use because on windows 8.1 there are two

also try this, go to internet explorer, click setting(top right), click internet options, then tabs then click restore defaults

(06-20-2016, 08:23 PM)Breakfast Wrote: hi again.

where it says login with google right click it and click open in new tab. maybe this will work

also the windows app is just the same as the on as on the internet and isn't that good.

also try this, go to internet explorer, click setting(top right), click internet options, then tabs then click restore defaults

I was hoping to play more on my computer rather than my phone so I could have more options but all seems like crap. I can't get the browser to log in now. I give up. thanks anyways.

(06-20-2016, 08:30 PM)KimberlyRolling Wrote:

I was hoping to play more on my computer rather than my phone so I could have more options but all seems like crap. I can't get the browser to log in now. I give up. thanks anyways.
Did you try the things I told you. it could work

Try to login on facebook Smile
[Image: Cx6kf2m.png]
[Image: Bn0C7b5.png?1]
(06-20-2016, 08:49 PM)Breakfast Wrote:

when I clicked the login with google button nothing happens.

(06-20-2016, 10:53 PM)KimberlyRolling Wrote:

Try right clicking it and click open in new tab

please tell me your NOT using explorer! the best way to be vulnerable to virus', annoying adds, pop up windows and any other exploit is to use explorer...simply it's the WORST browser on the market and isn't compatible with many flash games...just the worst. i recommend chrome (because of the chrome store) or firefox because of the security and flexibility.
[Image: giphy.gif]
(06-20-2016, 10:53 PM)KimberlyRolling Wrote:

Have you tried right click then open in new window

(06-20-2016, 08:30 PM)KimberlyRolling Wrote: I was hoping to play more on my computer rather than my phone so I could have more options but all seems like crap. I can't get the browser to log in now. I give up. thanks anyways.

I play using Firefox exsclusively, and have no issues.

However, the game itself does have some mannerisms, of late:
  • Sometimes it will just say 'Connecting...', but won't connect. Just press Enter to browse back to agar.io and you'll be connected to a new server. That should always work.
  • Occasionally while playing, your window just goes blank. You've been disconnected from your server, and you'll need to reconnect to a new one.
  • If after a death, you can't see any of the balls of a pretend-game, this means you've been disconnected, and again, you need to reconnect to a new one.

I don't know what they're doing... but perhaps this relates to the war against bots.

To try and fix your browser, I would try deleting the agar.io cookie, and then clearing the cache. I've never played with Windows Exploder. I use that only if there's a gun to my head, or the idiot-developer made something you can only use with Exploder, and the boss tells me I need to use it, or resign. :|

Don't give up. We just met you!
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
Ok mate you really need to download chrome