Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Who is hanna?
Well, my names is Hanna and im 16 years old.
I dont like to talk about where i live and stuff like that sooo i wont.
i started palying games idk like two years ago, i started playing because i was just tired of all of the rumors that girls where spreading. The rumors where not always about me but i dont like hanging with people like that so i dont anymore. I started hanging with some guys instead, but they only seamed to start to like me after a while, ive already had a messed up relationship. I dont want more no thanks. sooo i started playing Agar.io then i wanted to find the forum to Agar.io. but i found this hehe. soooo, i got addicted to it. ive been playing here for like month as an unnamed cell. Ive seen that people are nice to eachother here so i want to be a part of the comunity and stop being a ghost.
Heart -Hanna- Heart

[-] The following 5 users Like Hanna's post:
  • deleted_Agrendallan, Dzia , fisa, Sora, Squirrel
i thought i saw something in the corner.....Wink
[Image: giphy.gif]
Welcome to the forums Hanna! Nice that we have a new active member on here!
Tired of living.
Hello, Hanna! Welcome to the forums! Here's some milk and cookies! -Gives milk and cookies.-
-Faded (The person living in your basement.)
Welcome! Very nice introduction! Big Grin
[Image: Voakie.png]
Thanks everyone Heart
Heart -Hanna- Heart

Welcome to AGF @Hanna! For some reason I see a little Mikasa in you, and that would be great. You seem like a really nice girl and active member here. I hope you enjoy your stay!

Big Grin
 Join the ➫ℝ⋓⋒➫ Clan Discord! 
  Keep On Running! 
Thanks XC Big Grin
Heart -Hanna- Heart

(06-03-2016, 05:34 AM)Hanna Wrote: Well, my names is Hanna and im 16 years old.
I dont like to talk about where i live and stuff like that sooo i wont.
i started palying games idk like two years ago, i started playing because i was just tired of all of the rumors that girls where spreading. The rumors where not always about me but i dont like hanging with people like that so i dont anymore. I started hanging with some guys instead, but they only seamed to start to like me after a while, ive already had a messed up relationship. I dont want more no thanks. sooo i started playing Agar.io then i wanted to find the forum to Agar.io. but i found this hehe. soooo, i got addicted to it. ive been playing here for like month as an unnamed cell. Ive seen that people are nice to eachother here so i want to be a part of the comunity and stop being a ghost.

Congrats for taking a stand on what moral values you will, and won't tolerate! Alas, young people can be quite harsh to each other. If they're not talking about people among themselves, using them as cheap entertainment, it's pranks, and so on.

And the ones that seem to like you, can sometimes have non-obvious intentions, which you also want no part of.

A large part of our kind (humans), simply suck. The bad news, is that everyone you see here is also a human. But hopefully, not quite so many who suck.

It turns out, if you try not to suck, as you've clearly chosen, you can do a pretty decent job of it!

So thanks for rematerializing, and introducing yourself! I hope that you'll have lots of fun here, and make a few nice friends that are worthy of you as well. Smile

The other day, I was teasing you about not having posted anything, and now I see you had a good reason for it, so I'm sorry, and I hope you'll forgive me. You were asking how to make a signature, so you were clearly already planning your introduction.

I look forward to reading some future posts of yours!

Oh, I do have a question though. Given the post of yours that I just read, it doesn't seem like your 'user title' is very accurate! Why did you call yourself that?
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 2 users Like Squirrel 's post:
  • Sora, ℱIRE
Welcome to the forums Hanna! You seem like an awesome person!
"Do you want to fly with a dragon?"

"No, I want to be a dragon flying"
Thanks for joining up Hanna! People are very kind and friendly here
Have any questions? Send me a message here: http://agarioforums.net/private.php?action=send&uid=1
[-] The following 3 users Like Sora's post:
  • Dzia , Hanna, ℱIRE
@Sora Ofc! Big Grin
Heart -Hanna- Heart

Ingame might be a bit different at times, but the new systems in work will hopefully change peoples minds regarding offensive language ingame.
Have any questions? Send me a message here: http://agarioforums.net/private.php?action=send&uid=1
yeah ive seen some salt ingame! Hope the system will work! Big Grin
Heart -Hanna- Heart

Great introduction!, Welcome to the community.
If any help is needed there are members & staff willing to assure you have a nice stay!.

-Greets,
Web Developer