Register
Hello There, Guest!

Poll: Twitch
Worth
Not Worth
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Twitch good or bad?
Exclamation 
Is Twitch good or bad with all the girl streamers doing all sorts of weird stuff now is it even worth the website? Fill out the poll and comment
[-] The following 1 user Likes xxHappyfrownxx's post:
  • Squirrel
Twitch isn't worth it for me, I'm too busy procrastinating even for the normal stuff. Wink
(06-02-2016, 02:35 AM)Doigt Wrote: Twitch isn't worth it for me, I'm too busy procrastinating even for the normal stuff. Wink

Fair enough ha i never really got into it to be honest  Big Grin
(06-02-2016, 02:37 AM)xxHappyfrownxx Wrote:
(06-02-2016, 02:35 AM)Doigt Wrote: Twitch isn't worth it for me, I'm too busy procrastinating even for the normal stuff. Wink

Fair enough ha i never really got into it to be honest  Big Grin

I haven't looked into Twitch at all, but I've heard of it. A game I mean to follow, and perhaps try, has a Twitch streaming session at regular intervals. I take it that it's a way of viewing a real-time game, while not actually being a participant?

I just don't see why such streams aren't converted into a typical video that one could watch later though. I see no benefit to watching it in real time.

Or maybe I have this site's purpose all wrong? I hope more have comments to add!
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
Twitch got positive and negative aspects, but the negative ones are far less than the positive points.
You can watch your favourite streamer playing some games with a (perhaps) funny commentary & great people in the chat. Or listen to some music streamer if you aren't streaming aswell.
I live Twitch to be honest... Angel
            "Experience has taught me that wishful thinking 
                                 only leads to disappointment."

[-] The following 1 user Likes Mikasa's post:
  • Squirrel
Twitch is a brilliant way to interact with your fans!,

However the people who participate in Twitch some of those go to far, We've all seen LegendaryLea right and her disturbing act?, She was eventually banned meaning the Moderators at Twitch are doing there job they just need to take it more seriously.

In my opinion if you didn't have people like her in that community and the rest things would be perfect.

-Greets,
Web Developer 
(06-02-2016, 09:38 AM)Barzh Wrote: However the people who participate in Twitch some of those go to far, We've all seen LegendaryLea right and her disturbing act?, She was eventually banned meaning the Moderators at Twitch are doing there job they just need to take it more seriously.

In my opinion if you didn't have people like her in that community and the rest things would be perfect.

Never having actually used Twitch (yet), I have no clue who this person is or how they annoyed people. And how would many even be affected/subjected to her stuff? I was under the impression, it's sort of the same as YouTube channels -- any person/organization can make a stream, but only those who know about them would go there?
Fight the Good Fight
i dont think its a bad idea with twitch. its just all the boobie stramers doing the wrong thing by making stuff to get horny guys to donate
Heart -Hanna- Heart

[-] The following 3 users Like Hanna's post:
  • blueblindcat ❤, Squirrel , ✨101✨
It's both bad and good. Because people enjoy there selfs, and has a chance to join the video!
But apperantly people are being fucking pervs and doing weird stuff. Or learns you how to ruin someone's life. <_<

*Sounds more like youtube honestly Kappa*
~Konoha/ Blud
I'm gorgeous!

[Image: bb4e29b1658af6553f2df77facf12568.png]
twitch:
+You get more donations
-you get less viewers.

Stream on youtube:
+More people who view your stream
-Less donations.
Tired of living.
Yeah I basically agree with what @V1tal said. However on Twitch and everywhere else I feel the gaming community is SO saturated, so honestly bank on people watching your uploaded videos not your streams Big Grin
 Join the ➫ℝ⋓⋒➫ Clan Discord! 
  Keep On Running! 
(06-02-2016, 06:08 PM)Hanna Wrote: i dont think its a bad idea with twitch. its just all the boobie stramers doing the wrong thing by making stuff to get horny guys to donate

Ahh, okay. So long as people don't click on the ads, they should be fine. But there's no unseeing what you've seen.

It's also struck me that Twitch is more used by small companies who are trying to develop something on their own, crowdfunding projects and the like.

A sad part of life is, you need money to make things happen. And selling sex to guys is so easy, and typically profitable, that many companies will use this to get started.

I'm surprised it's on their front page though. You could easily register a 2nd company, through which you try to do that, and run tactful ads for that site on your front page instead.

But everyone has to start somewhere, and start-ups need the money even more.

I don't want to condone it, but many have said that the Internet has been much further built up, because of the sex trade, and it's many offshoots.

But thanks for your post. Maybe it's not a good idea to try and have a social presence there, except maybe within a few isolated game communities. lol
Fight the Good Fight
I think it's worth it, since you obviously can't blame twitch for those annoying girl streamers, and I'm pretty sure they're doing their best to keep them away.
(06-06-2016, 04:47 PM)Isabella Wrote: I think it's worth it, since you obviously can't blame twitch for those annoying girl streamers, and I'm pretty sure they're doing their best to keep them away.

They might have carefully engineered their 'Acceptable Use Policy' to be able to shut one down, if the users demand it... but whatever outcry there is against the practise, I'd bet they knew full well what the customer intended to put there beforehand, and in the end, some money is a lot better than no money!

The thing about a streaming service for Ben & Joe , and start-up companies who are trying to make it in the competitive madhouse that is on-line gaming, some money is better than none at all, and I doubt they'll look too closely where it comes from.

Probably, though, they plead with their advertisers to not include the malware...... And, when they find out that they included it anyways, they quadruple the charge to them, or point to that AUP.

Sad, but this is the way of your "garage startups" these days in the I.T. world.
Fight the Good Fight
twitch is very god for watching agario forums