Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Girl Gamers
Ok so hi im s1104874 most commonly referred to as s11 and I have literally been facing the issues with many people dissing girls online (not just me).Its almost as if they realize we aren't here and if they do some of these people will literally start ranting about how girls aren't fit to be gamers. Well look at me for instance I am effing s11zilla and I will eat ur tiny little (or huge) cell up. But like seriously I just wanted to bring this to everyones attention that are some of us girls out here that can kick butt. And occasionally we love being a huge purple cell resembling barney.(or maybe that's just me) *cough* *cough* And just be aware of this everywhere lol . And thankyou to the majority of u guys who are awesome I love u so much mwah mwah and u lucky girls who haven't seen these situations(or been in them) bless ur heart.

andddddd its not just girls sometimes guys get dissed and try to look out for them too

sooo I would like for everybody to take notice of this and try to stand up for us girls when this shiz happens try to help girls out to be kick ass females that are savage Big Grin (and in any other ways even for guys)

and like dogit pointed out contact moderators

(respond if you dare)
feel free to leave a like Big Grin
deal with it Cool
http://agarioforums.net/reputation.php?uid=4075

boi i am s11zilla do not underestimate my powers 

I AM THE FREAKING LOOMINATIS ARCH RIVAL I WILL SHATTER YOU TO PIECES

dont piss me off n00b i am awesomeness i will blind you if you mess with this

[-] The following 9 users Like s1104874's post:
  • Andrea, DTricksplit, Konoha , Mikasa, Squirrel , Voakie , ℱIRE , ✨101✨ , 〖ŦĞŜ〗✧ØβŁƗVƗØŇ✧
(05-24-2016, 02:35 AM)s1104874 Wrote: Ok so hi im s1104874 most commonly referred to as s11 and I have literally been facing the issues with many people dissing girls online.Its almost as if they realize we aren't here and if they do some of these people will literally start ranting about how girls aren't fit to be gamers. Well look at me for instance I am effing s11zilla and I will eat ur tiny little (or huge) cell up. But like seriously I just wanted to bring this to everyones attention that are some of us girls out here that can kick butt and don't need to face sexism online where some of us come on to do what we love which just happens to be gaming. And occasionally being a huge purple cell resembling barney. *cough* *cough*

sooo I would like for everybody to take notice of this and try to stand up for us girls when this shiz happens even when stupid people try to imitate a stereotypical horny gir (THAT IS NOT HOW WE ACT) lol not that I would know but either way try to help girls out to be kick ass females that are savage Big Grin

and to all u girls reading this post something down here that is a kick ass achievement of yours from agario down below

So my greatest accomplishment is becoming the co-leader of the clan no life I LOVE U 101 THAKS FOR EVERYTHING

and also stop dissing no life we actually get really offended just for the record

but that's my accomplishment whats yours?
Hey s11 it's ΔᎥŘØ just want to let you know (Im a guy) that from now on I will stand up for girls when stuff happens (btw you a savage)
PLZ CHANGE MY NAME SORA
[-] The following 1 user Likes 〖ŦĞŜ〗✧ØβŁƗVƗØŇ✧'s post:
  • s1104874
I have no problem with gamers of the feminine gender nor the other gender identities. If sexist bullies are bothering you, ignore them and if possible, stop playing with them at all, they don't deserve any attention.

If something happens on the forums though, you might want to send a private message to a moderator.
[-] The following 2 users Like Doigt's post:
  • s1104874, Voakie
lol dogit nah its not as much of just on agar its basically everywhere but ya u should contact moderators!
deal with it Cool

lol people can diss the clan al they want idc, only results matter...
[Image: gBFM7pc.jpg]
#CrawIs19

And s11 nice post!! Big Grin
[Image: A4IOGZS.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes ✨101✨ 's post:
  • Voakie
In general, why would genders matter out here, in the video game jungle? It's not like you have to pay attention what gender your teammate is, so you won't accidentaly fall in love (because then you couldn't play with anybody, homosexuality is a thing). In any game where you can select your gender / switch between 2 characters with different genders (e.g. Fallout 4 and many more), simply take the one that looks much cooler! (But definitly take the male in a tennis simulator)

It's a big problem of today's society, that we think boys play football and girls play with their barbie wonderhouse. But we are making progress! Just always keep in mind that this whole world is terribly fucked up.
[Image: Voakie.png]
[-] The following 4 users Like Voakie 's post:
  • s1104874, Squirrel , Trinity, ℱIRE
(05-24-2016, 04:11 AM)✨101✨ Wrote: lol people can diss the clan al they want idc, only results matter...
#CrawIs19

Wrong.
Reputation also matters.
(05-24-2016, 02:35 AM)s1104874 Wrote: Ok so hi im s1104874 most commonly referred to as s11 and I have literally been facing the issues with many people dissing girls online.Its almost as if they realize we aren't here and if they do some of these people will literally start ranting about how girls aren't fit to be gamers. Well look at me for instance I am effing s11zilla and I will eat ur tiny little (or huge) cell up.

~some angry female sounds removed~

sooo I would like for everybody to take notice of this and try to stand up for us girls when this shiz happens try to help girls out to be kick ass females that are savage Big Grin  (and in any other ways even for guys)

and also stop dissing no life we actually get really offended just for the record

and like dogit pointed out contact moderators

Where to start??!?!

I confess, I'm a guy. But I completely enjoy playing with gals, just as much as guys. Since I play Teams, most of the time, you have no idea whether someone is a guy or not anyhow. If their name suggests one or the other, you just as easily may have incorrectly interpreted why they use that name, or they could by lying.

Now... this next line might ruffle a few male feathers, I apologize! But it's based on what I have witnessed and experienced, and stories that I know to have happened. I have a theory that, generally, a guy needs to be at least 30 to mature!

Nowwww.... let me try to soften that blow:
  • It's an observation I made when I was younger. I knew I wasn't mature at the time, and then I just wondered how likely it would be to be both a young guy and mature.
  • No matter how many it seems like it applies to, it's a silly generalization that has no bearing whatsoever on any particular guy. If you think you're mature, then (a) my silly observation doesn't matter, and (b) thanks for improving our score! (Or © you may change your mind about my observation once you hit 30, lol)
  • Partly blame 'the guys club' thing... You've heard their moniker, "Bro's before ho's". In many cases, guys diss gals in general because they are hanging out with their "bros", and these silly guys tend (while immature/under 30, lol) to say (and worse yet, do) whatever it takes to 'fit in' and be one of the guys.
  • You really won't know whether a guy who disses gals meant it, until he's at least 30.
  • Hands up, guys, how many of you have a 'best friend' who's a guy, who's had at least one GF... and have you noticed how differently he treats her when he's alone with her, and when she happens by when he's with "the gang"? I've witnessed it myself twice, in one case, I stopped talking to my friend after he first convinced a gal I knew he wanted to marry her, and ended up making her suicidal, largely because "the gang" was there more than she was, and when they were, she was treated like dirt.
  • Some unfortunates are forced to mature early, due to events in their childhoods that no child should ever have to go through... Sad I've never seen one of those who fit into my generalization.
  • And lastly, sometimes I just rattled this one off, because I was talking to a gal who'd been wronged by a guy (usually yet again), and I was either trying to add a slight bit of comedy to a bad/sad situation.. or I was trying to make a lame excuse for my guy-friend, right before I pulled him aside and asked why he was being either two-faced, or just plain a lousy person.

OK, I think that's enough. You get the idea.

Guys, don't feel that you have to "fit in" so much. Do what you want; do what you think is good and right. You might change your mind on some of those later, but that's okay, because I've never yet met someone I got to know, who didn't have flaws.

Two ways I didn't fit in, I am glad about: (a) at age 12, when the guys were called into 'the fort' to become men, by smoking a cigarette, I was out of there after 2 puffs; and (b) at my wedding, my "best man" was a gal. Smile

~Squirrel wonders how many guys there are here who are under 30 & looks around, gauging the facial expressions~

~Squirrel begins to pray for more trees with a ton of leaves~

And before I turn into 'The Flash', a high-five to S11 for smoking those guys some! Whether they meant it or not, doesn't make it okay to say or do, and I'm glad you gave them some lovin', gal-style!

(Interesting side note? That "best man" I spoke of? She sought me out in an old on-line game, and made me a friend. I was new in her community at the time, and she'd heard that I'd played this game before. She had almost single-handedly won the last game she played, and everyone was arrayed against her. Yeah, that community was at least 90% guys to begin with, and not all the gals played games.) Oh. And with me doing the supplying, and she doing the @ss-kickin'... it was a great pleasure to win beside her (with a few other guys) again. Just to show it wasn't a fluke. Smile And when it came time to pick a name for my daughter, I am proud to have successfully canvassed for her name to be used. Smile )
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 3 users Like Squirrel 's post:
  • DTricksplit, run SPOT run , s1104874
We girls are facing so many problems in the Internet.
But it's just horrible to watch them bullying us just because of our gender & the way we are...
This is a free community (not talking about only AGF) where we live in, we should be treated the same as everyone else.
            "Experience has taught me that wishful thinking 
                                 only leads to disappointment."

[-] The following 3 users Like Mikasa's post:
  • s1104874, Squirrel , ℱIRE
(05-24-2016, 12:08 PM)Mikasa Wrote: We girls are facing so many problems in the Internet.
But it's just horrible to watch them bullying us just because of our gender & the way we are...
This is a free community (not talking about only AGF) where we live in, we should be treated the same as everyone else.

You're right... but I wonder if Canada isn't one of the better places for a woman to be. In Canada, it is now illegal to show gender-based discrimination; it is something entrenched within our countries Constitution. This includes things that, in a democracy, you might find surprising, like 'freedom of speech', the right to vote, and the right to equal pay. Sadly, much work remains to be done where equality of pay is concerned.

I know that in other parts of the world, they practise things like 'honour killings', where a woman pays with her life for supposedly having 'dishonoured' her family? This is so wrong. Perhaps the family DESERVES no honour! And again, much of that 'honour' only holds court with men.

A man can have multiple wives, but a wife may be stoned to death if she sees multiple men? Everyone is capable of doing wrong. It is not 'better' to be a man, than a woman.

Women can be abused by their husbands, and basically, they have no recourse but to run away. (That was also commonplace in Canada as little as 50 years ago. It was why my mom was a single-mom. She was helped to get away from her abusive husband by an off-duty police officer who gave her fake ID to 'start again'.)

In some places, girls are not worthy enough to have an equal right to education? This is tragically wrong. And similarly, they have fewer rights; some, where what they wear is socially controlled, at least one country where they can't drive; and I think at least one where they are not allowed to speak in public? There are also some countries where women are not permitted to vote, and can never be elected.

In some countries, it's perfectly okay to 'abort' a fetus, if it's a girl.

I've also heard something of 'female genital mutilation', which I knew really nothing about, but I just read the Wikipedia article. In part:
"The practice is rooted in gender inequality, attempts to control women's sexuality, and ideas about purity, modesty and aesthetics. It is usually initiated and carried out by women, who see it as a source of honour, and who fear that failing to have their daughters and granddaughters cut will expose the girls to social exclusion.[n 1] The health effects depend on the procedure; they can include recurrent infections, difficulty urinating and passing menstrual flow, chronic pain, the development of cysts, an inability to get pregnant, complications during childbirth, and fatal bleeding.[5] There are no known health benefits.[8]"

Apparently, while it has been made illegal in many of the offending countries now, it is poorly enforced. Sad You can read the whole thing, if you dare here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Female_genital_mutilation

Here in Canada, there are some groups who are heavily trying to push for 'cultural differences', asking that people be allowed to be tried for crimes under 'sharia law', which would potentially allow honour-based interfamily punishments to return. But there's no way in hell that that is happening.
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 3 users Like Squirrel 's post:
  • DTricksplit, Mikasa, s1104874
So sad story. I'm crying...
Tired of living.
[-] The following 1 user Likes V1tal's post:
  • s1104874
(05-24-2016, 08:47 AM)Trinity Wrote:
(05-24-2016, 04:11 AM)✨101✨ Wrote: lol people can diss the clan al they want idc, only results matter...
#CrawIs19

Wrong.
Reputation also matters.
Yeah our reputation is great, so I didn't feel the need to mention that.
[Image: A4IOGZS.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes ✨101✨ 's post:
  • s1104874
(05-24-2016, 02:13 PM)✨101✨ Wrote:
(05-24-2016, 08:47 AM)Trinity Wrote:
#CrawIs19

Wrong.
Reputation also matters.
Yeah our reputation is great, so I didn't feel the need to mention that.

Not so much, people like Craw ruin it.
I've seen a-lot of Teamkilling going on with Craw, same thing with his team "Craw"
[-] The following 1 user Likes Trinity's post:
  • s1104874
I'm gonna be honest: I like the fact that it's not only guys that play games. sodaC
No, but I'm serious. Girls should be treated the same way as guys. The guys who are dissing girls just because of gender are just pathetic. Why should girls not be allowed to play games? Can someone give me a good reason? (I know nobody can/will answer this question because there is NO reason). Girls can be just as good or probably better than guys at games. And besides, when you're playing a game, gender doesn't matter. It's about how he/she plays right?

Girls shouldn't be influenced by some guys behaviour. Play games if you want, others got nothing to say.
And like @Squirrel said: "the gang". I see it too, my friend, every day.
Try to ignore those stupid, pathetic guy's comments, and don't let them make you go away. Do the following s11zilla:

KICK THEIR BUTT!!!

And lastly, about the dissing of No Life clan. It reminds of the good old days, when the 2 alpha servers where 1 and I would go play on Sunday noon and dominate the server for half an hour, while standing 1st place all the time, solo. People would often call me a hacker. And why? Idk really. Probably because you can't be 1st for 30 min when you solo in their eyes. You apparently can't be that good in people's eyes when you solo (<----no bragging Big Grin ) A couple days ago I was playing solo and dominated the server (in 1st place ofc) and someone called me: "loser". And I crapped my pants of laughter. I'm a loser????? When I dominate??? And the person who said it can't eat me???? Lol, I said he was so f*****g dumb and stupid, and he got mad af. The more angry he got, the more I needed to laugh. (<----no bragging (again)  Angel  Big Grin )
Anyways, getting back to the point. When someone disses No Life, just think: he's jealous or he's mad because we recked him. Just try to laugh about it. And when they go against you personally with 'words' and you get really annoyed: don't show mercy anymore.....
But, Idk really care about people dissing No Life. I always think:

IT'S BECAUSE WE KICK BUTT!!!!
"Do you want to fly with a dragon?"

"No, I want to be a dragon flying"
[-] The following 4 users Like ℱIRE 's post:
  • Falysidia, s1104874, Squirrel , Voakie
(05-24-2016, 12:08 PM)Mikasa Wrote: We girls are facing so many problems in the Internet.

Just like us woman say tho chicks before dicks *cough* Big Grin
deal with it Cool

[-] The following 1 user Likes s1104874's post:
  • Squirrel