Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1.5 Average
Banned for Teaming
In this is video is me getting banned for teaming.

Everyday I get teamed on far worse with nothing happening to my opponents.  (mods are bias)

Anyone who watched, cares to share, and @Sora do you think it was right for be to get banned here?

I was getting teamed on VERY aggressively before this video while no moderators were around and was only trying to keep mass away from the greedy teamers.

Let me know what you think!!

https://youtu.be/uIIc8V6KjYw
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mindless's post:
  • DoctorFinkle
I think that the rules are clear enough, you shouldn't be teaming in solo servers no matter what unless you purposely want to get banned. Also, the right way to handle the situation of getting teamed on is by reporting the teamers and be patient because there’s nothing you can do about it.
Be kind to others! 
[-] The following 2 users Like Cuos's post:
  • fisa, Light*
(05-12-2021, 03:06 PM)Cuos Wrote: I think that the rules are clear enough, you shouldn't be teaming in solo servers no matter what unless you purposely want to get banned. Also, the right way to handle the situation of getting teamed on is by reporting the teamers and be patient because there’s nothing you can do about it.

expecting someone to stop everything they are doing to go find a mod and tattle on players who are just playing how they want to play and then pick up where we left off is just completely absurd and the view point of someone who has no appreciation of the now and the heat of the moment. Creating dependent culture.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mindless's post:
  • DoctorFinkle
(05-12-2021, 07:19 PM)Mindless Wrote:
(05-12-2021, 03:06 PM)Cuos Wrote: I think that the rules are clear enough, you shouldn't be teaming in solo servers no matter what unless you purposely want to get banned. Also, the right way to handle the situation of getting teamed on is by reporting the teamers and be patient because there’s nothing you can do about it.

expecting someone to stop everything they are doing to go find a mod and tattle on players who are just playing how they want to play and then pick up where we left off is just completely absurd and the view point of someone who has no appreciation of the now and the heat of the moment. Creating dependent culture.
As I said, you can't do anything about it other than being patient because breaking the rules surely isn't the right thing to do.
Be kind to others! 
It's about time to make that teaming AGF server.... Exclamation
[-] The following 1 user Likes solo_player123's post:
  • Mindless
First, I just want to say that I am surprised at how quickly you got banned considering how subtle your teaming was. Any other reputable “solo” player could have easily gotten away with doing what you did.

Pure solo play only exists as an ideal. It can never be maintained consistently and may require a level of teaming in order to optimize it. The way things are right now, players are basically expected to submit to the teamers' rule when there are not any moderators online. Dogmatic solo players who are just trying to play an honest game get brutally savaged over and over again and are expected to bottle up their emotions.

Players who get relentlessly targeted can only defend themselves for so long. They are constantly vulnerable to nearby greedy players who either cannot read the situation or just simply do not care. Players should have every right to team with nearby players to create a sense of security for themselves and put the targeters in their place. Creating a separate server that allows teaming would not fix the ongoing problem that would still exist within the "solo" server.

And those who say to "just get good" are the same ones who rely on moderators for protection. Just keep that in mind.
[-] The following 2 users Like DoctorFinkle's post:
  • Cuos, Mindless

(05-13-2021, 03:21 AM)DoctorFinkle Wrote: First, I just want to say that I am surprised at how quickly you got banned considering how subtle your teaming was. Any other reputable “solo” player could have easily gotten away with doing what you did.

Pure solo play only exists as an ideal. It can never be maintained consistently and may require a level of teaming in order to optimize it. The way things are right now, players are basically expected to submit to the teamers' rule when there are not any moderators online. Dogmatic solo players who are just trying to play an honest game get brutally savaged over and over again and are expected to bottle up their emotions.

Players who get relentlessly targeted can only defend themselves for so long. They are constantly vulnerable to nearby greedy players who either cannot read the situation or just simply do not care. Players should have every right to team with nearby players to create a sense of security for themselves and put the targeters in their place. Creating a separate server that allows teaming would not fix the ongoing problem that would still exist within the "solo" server.

And those who say to "just get good" are the same ones who rely on moderators for protection. Just keep that in mind.

That's why there needs to be more moderators in the game to monitor player activity in such servers.
Be kind to others! 
[-] The following 1 user Likes Cuos's post:
  • Squirrel
(05-14-2021, 03:32 PM)Cuos Wrote: That's why there needs to be more moderators in the game to monitor player activity in such servers.

Even if the server was moderated 24/7, it would be still impossible to moderate all players fairly. There are many alternative methods of teaming that moderators allow, such as targeting with viruses and breaking other players' viruses. With enough experience, players can easily to keep their teammates alive for long periods of time without traditional teaming. Agf is too complex for moderation as it is impossible to know exactly what is going on in the players' heads. The best way to level the playing field is by allowing all players to play however they want.
  • Cuos, Squirrel
(05-15-2021, 06:40 PM)DoctorFinkle Wrote:
(05-14-2021, 03:32 PM)Cuos Wrote: That's why there needs to be more moderators in the game to monitor player activity in such servers.

Even if the server was moderated 24/7, it would be still impossible to moderate all players fairly. There are many alternative methods of teaming that moderators allow, such as targeting with viruses and breaking other players' viruses. With enough experience, players can easily to keep their teammates alive for long periods of time without traditional teaming. Agf is too complex for moderation as it is impossible to know exactly what is going on in the players' heads. The best way to level the playing field is by allowing all players to play however they want.
Unless two people are feeding each other they are not considered to be teaming so there's no reason for the moderators to ban them and just because others are breaking the rules and getting away with it doesn't mean that you should do it and expect to get away with it as well.
Be kind to others! 
[-] The following 1 user Likes Cuos's post:
  • Redfox
(05-12-2021, 02:48 PM)Mindless Wrote: In this is video is me getting banned for teaming.

Everyday I get teamed on far worse with nothing happening to my opponents.  (mods are bias)

Anyone who watched, cares to share, and @Sora do you think it was right for be to get banned here?

I was getting teamed on VERY aggressively before this video while no moderators were around and was only trying to keep mass away from the greedy teamers.

Mods are not biased, they're not always there, and not always looking for Teamers.
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 6 users Like Squirrel 's post:
  • Cuos, Démone, fisa, Light*, SilverYT_official2, SurakAtticus
(05-15-2021, 07:55 PM)Cuos Wrote: Unless two people are feeding each other they are not considered to be teaming so there's no reason for the moderators to ban them and just because others are breaking the rules and getting away with it doesn't mean that you should do it and expect to get away with it as well.

First of all, I do not think any players should be banned for any form of teaming. The game is just too nuanced to be moderated fairly. It is not fair that only one specific form of teaming is bannable while other just as effective forms of teaming are allowed. Players with enough experience can very easily control where the mass goes by helping their friends and targeting their enemies. They get away with dominating the server for long periods of time while anyone who tries to defend themselves can potentially get punished.

Also, I am not saying that players should be allowed to break the rules, I am saying that the rules need to be changed. Players should not be left being helplessly teamed on just because a moderator is not around. Even when a moderator finally arrives, there is no way for them to fairly judge the situation without knowing the events leading up to it. The solution is to allow players to make their own judgments in real time. The only way for Agf to properly function as a server is by consistently providing all players with reliable means of combating teaming in all of its forms.
  • Cuos, Mindless
(05-15-2021, 08:18 PM)Squirrel Wrote:
(05-12-2021, 02:48 PM)Mindless Wrote: In this is video is me getting banned for teaming.

Mods are not biased, they're not always there, and not always looking for Teamers.

You cant watch these videos and honestly tell me mods are not bias.

Here is a video of a moderator teaming on other teamers, as well as favoring players to keep a fake battle between them and hog all mass.

https://youtu.be/jj7xUawxh0g

A key take away is at 1:10.  On player initiates a fake battle with a moderator.  You can tell the player was aiming up to split down toward the player that threatened the moderator to keep the battle between them instead of the other players.  They intended on teaming before the others teamed on them.  And then they obviously teamed on the teamers after the matter.  (Something I got banned for)

Don't tell me mods are not bias.
(05-19-2021, 03:13 PM)Mindless Wrote:

Here is a video of a moderator teaming on other teamers, as well as favoring players to keep a fake battle between them and hog all mass.

A key take away is at 1:10.  On player initiates a fake battle with a moderator.  You can tell the player was aiming up to split down toward the player that threatened the moderator to keep the battle between them instead of the other players.  They intended on teaming before the others teamed on them.  And then they obviously teamed on the teamers after the matter.  (Something I got banned for)

I think you see a lot of things that.... simply aren't there.

Your view itself is biased, and you hold grudges way beyond what is reasonable. You've essentially been the author of your own downfall, and are never willing to see or admit to that. Instead, everything gets coloured by you to fit into your own existence. I do not understand, but I know one thing:

I cannot help you.

As Sora has asked, we are not to post inflammatory messages here, so this is me stopping. Whatever you post, I will probably delete. (I'm assuming this post will turn you incendiary, as has been the way of the past. I will be happy if you prove me wrong and I don't have to do that.) And yeah, you'll say that I am biased. But that's how it goes in your world.
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 3 users Like Squirrel 's post:
  • Cuos, Démone, Light*
(05-20-2021, 07:10 AM)Squirrel Wrote:

Your view itself is biased, and you hold grudges way beyond what is reasonable. You've essentially been the author of your own downfall, and are never willing to see or admit to that. Instead, everything gets coloured by you to fit into your own existence. I do not understand, but I know one thing:

I cannot help you.

As Sora has asked, we are not to post inflammatory messages here, so this is me stopping. Whatever you post, I will probably delete. (I'm assuming this post will turn you incendiary, as has been the way of the past. I will be happy if you prove me wrong and I don't have to do that.) And yeah, you'll say that I am biased. But that's how it goes in your world.

I posted clear evidence of a moderator teaming on teamers.  Something I got banned for.  You threaten me with taking it down and it being "incendiary".  You are totally bias AND BLIND.
(05-20-2021, 12:21 PM)Mindless Wrote:
(05-20-2021, 07:10 AM)Squirrel Wrote:

I cannot help you.

I posted clear evidence of a moderator teaming on teamers.  Something I got banned for.  You threaten me with taking it down and it being "incendiary".  You are totally bias AND BLIND.
I don't even know how many times I've seen the words "bias" and "blind", but I think the message is clear enough by now...