Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 27 Vote(s) - 4.44 Average
Battle of the sexes game
(01-14-2021, 02:12 PM)Squirrel Wrote:
(01-13-2021, 12:51 AM)QueenOfQueens Wrote: I guess it changed to girls having the people and boys not..until Samira quit. What happened to @Supergirl though?

3 Smile

Yes, both of them are gone now, so I think the guys and gals sides would be about the same, if people still wanted toi play.

But as you can see, most have decided not to bother, it would seem!

Oh, and 4!
5!!!
[-] The following 1 user Likes LoserBFDI's post:
  • QueenOfQueens
(01-13-2021, 12:51 AM)QueenOfQueens Wrote: I guess it changed to girls having the people and boys not..until Samira quit. What happened to @Supergirl though?

Yes, both of them are gone now, so I think the guys and gals sides would be about the same, if people still wanted toi play.

That’s unfortunate, it was fun playing with both of them (and beating you boys pretty often Wink).

Julia.#7089 On Discord (:
Heart
[-] The following 3 users Like QueenOfQueens's post:
  • fisa, LoserBFDI, Squirrel
(01-15-2021, 06:36 PM)QueenOfQueens Wrote:

That’s unfortunate, it was fun playing with both of them (and beating you boys pretty often Wink).

5 again...
  • QueenOfQueens
Oh, look at that! It's 6 am here! hehehe.

(01-15-2021, 06:36 PM)QueenOfQueens Wrote: That’s unfortunate, it was fun playing with both of them (and beating you boys pretty often Wink).

~# snipped so as to not cause confusion~

I agree. I had fun playing with both of them as well. I was still playing 'as a girl' when those two came along, and started the 'male domination'. Err, not as in males dominating, but rather being dominated. (lol)
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 3 users Like Squirrel 's post:
  • fisa, LoserBFDI, QueenOfQueens
(01-16-2021, 11:34 AM)Squirrel Wrote: Oh, look at that! It's  6 am here!  hehehe.

(01-15-2021, 06:36 PM)QueenOfQueens Wrote: That’s unfortunate, it was fun playing with both of them (and beating you boys pretty often Wink).

I agree. I had fun playing with both of them as well. I was still playing 'as a girl' when those two came along, and started the 'male domination'. Err, not as in males dominating, but rather being dominated. (lol)

5!
Who’s going to keep track of the wins/loses now?
Heart
[-] The following 2 users Like QueenOfQueens's post:
  • fisa, Redfox
Yeah who....

People got tossed away.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Redfox's post:
  • LoserBFDI
(01-16-2021, 04:13 PM)QueenOfQueens Wrote:
(01-16-2021, 11:34 AM)Squirrel Wrote: Oh, look at that! It's  6 am here!  hehehe.

5!
Me!
also,6
  • fisa
(01-16-2021, 09:11 PM)LoserBFDI Wrote:

5!
Me!
also,6
This time. going for the girl's side! Wink 

its a 5 again lol!

[Image: bannerdiscor.gif]   

[-] The following 2 users Like fisa's post:
  • LoserBFDI, QueenOfQueens
(01-17-2021, 04:08 AM)fisa Wrote:
(01-16-2021, 09:11 PM)LoserBFDI Wrote:

5!
Me!
also,6
This time. going for the girl's side! Wink 

its a 5 again lol!
6!!!
Like i said,i will be keeping track of wins ^-^

And loses!
  • QueenOfQueens
5!

Thank you, @fisa ! Your count for the girls is very appreciated by what seems to be the only girl playing! Big Grin
Heart
  • fisa, LoserBFDI
6 for like,the 4th time(lol)
  • QueenOfQueens
(01-17-2021, 03:39 PM)QueenOfQueens Wrote: 5!

Thank you, @fisa ! Your count for the girls is very appreciated by what seems to be the only girl playing! Big Grin

I am not a girl!
But, sure I will take it
Girls are cool! Big Grin

[Image: bannerdiscor.gif]   

[-] The following 2 users Like fisa's post:
(01-17-2021, 07:08 PM)fisa Wrote:

I am not a girl!
But, sure I will take it
Girls are cool! Big Grin

I didn’t mean to imply you were a girl, I just wanted to say I appreciate you counting for us!
4 Smile
Heart
  • fisa, LoserBFDI
(01-17-2021, 07:41 PM)QueenOfQueens Wrote:
(01-17-2021, 07:08 PM)fisa Wrote:

I am not a girl!
But, sure I will take it
Girls are cool! Big Grin

I didn’t mean to imply you were a girl, I just wanted to say I appreciate you counting for us!
4 Smile

Oh Juuuuuullliiaaaa!!

Do you realize that you used his quote of your message as counting for the gals, and then you counted again?

I am just choosing to tease you, because I love teasing you!  Wink

(This is why, when I quote someone in this thread, I generally remove the counting #'s from the quote, because otherwise people get confused too easily! lol)
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 2 users Like Squirrel 's post:
@Squirrel I guess you didnt want to put a number,so ill do it!
5!
  • QueenOfQueens