No
100.00%
1 100.00%
Total 1 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Idea
We can Increase the ad watch reward from 1K to 2.5K. People who are poor like me cant buy powerups and power spammers and bot users are everywhere so we cannot farm. Please See this message and react. Increase the ways to get free coins. Or make a server in which everyone can farm coins.
(01-13-2021, 08:09 AM)btbx_tushar Wrote: We can Increase the ad watch reward from 1K to 2.5K. People who are poor like me cant buy powerups and power spammers and bot users are everywhere so we cannot farm. Please See this message and react. Increase the ways to get free coins. Or make a server in which everyone can farm coins.

Yes many people are poor but think about the community a deeper way
there are already bot user and powers users and you want to increase the ad rewards to 2.5k from 1k

But think a little more deeper ,this wont solve your problem this would create even more problems 

because more people will have coins and power user and bot users would just rise!

Hey bro you can try out the new gigantic and giant servers which doesnt allow powers

In addition to your speech I like to add to add rewards in infection game mode just like every other battle royales
So how this works is the team which wins like green the whole team will get 2k coins like each player in the green team

This would help people to get coins fairly and this could be the reason why people will start to kill people 
instead of just sitting in the corner and farming thats so boring .They sit there for hours

[Image: bannerdiscor.gif]   

[-] The following 1 user Likes fisa's post:
  • btbx_tushar
(01-13-2021, 08:09 AM)btbx_tushar Wrote: We can Increase the ad watch reward from 1K to 2.5K. People who are poor like me cant buy powerups and power spammers and bot users are everywhere so we cannot farm. Please See this message and react. Increase the ways to get free coins. Or make a server in which everyone can farm coins.

be happy... i cant even watch ads for the 1k coins. I can watch ads to make spin to win but not to get coins:/
[-] The following 1 user Likes cloasao's post:
  • btbx_tushar