Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tony's speech .
Hey all .

how I became addicted to the game.

being addicted to certain things is not good at all
but it is not a bad thing either
I can not say because it's the fault of the people or the game but I know one thing because I was almost addicted to the game for 3 years I did not do much else with life just the same things were happening every day,
I never wanted to hurt anyone with words or anything to do with it 'because I always knew it was just a game and a community of cool people.
well but I was not the one who expressed in words
just most of them were neither true nor jokes just conditioned as words are my way

and I also continue to love this game but I have already realized that some things are not as we think or as they seem

I resign from everything I promised in agma from now on because I also intend to behave like a normal person
for all who know me.
when you don't like it you can't find a time for it which you will say - sorry to busy 
When you love it  you  will say - sorry if im waste your time . 
dear peopels don't let peopels go so far away from you  . 

in darknight's your real friends shine like a star for you .
[-] The following 1 user Likes Tonyagma's post:
  • fireboneee
(10-01-2020, 11:34 PM)Tonyagma Wrote: Hey all .

I can not say because it's the fault of the people or the game but I know one thing because I was almost addicted to the game for 3 years I did not do much else with life just the same things were happening every day,
I never wanted to hurt anyone with words or anything to do with it 'because I always knew it was just a game and a community of cool people.
just most of them were neither true nor jokes just conditioned as words are my way

and I also continue to love this game but I have already realized that some things are not as we think or as they seem

I resign from everything I promised in agma from now on because I also intend to behave like a normal person
for all who know me.

I agree with you! Games are just for fun they should not be addicted but it gets addicted but if you try to maintain ur gaming time than you can't get addicted..just play for fun! Games are not for getting addicted.
Hello there! I am Hitu. Nice to meet you! If you any questions about me or Agma.io private message me!  Btw I am youtuber make sure to subscribe to my channel- Hitu agma

for all who know me.

I have the same problem or i dont know if call it as a problem but i was about to lose the last tear on my school becasue i was just focused on agma, i also love the great community of agma, our owner, the staff and all the players there but i think that whole in this life need a balance between game and time to do other things, it depends on the person who wants to make a change or just know how to do the things by the right way Smile
I love games, be responsible and be helpful.
Also i love pizza ✨
[-] The following 1 user Likes Sarcrack's post:
  • Tonyagma
(10-02-2020, 03:30 AM)Sarcrack Wrote:

for all who know me.

I have the same problem or i dont know if call it as a problem but i was about to lose the last tear on my school becasue i was just focused on agma, i also love the great community of agma, our owner, the staff and all the players there but i think that whole in this life need a balance between game and time to do other things, it depends on the person who wants to make a change or just know how to do the things by the right way Smile

If u didn't saw u did a choices between your life and agma . ?
when you don't like it you can't find a time for it which you will say - sorry to busy 

for all who know me.
Hey, it's Lazaro here checking forums and playing agma while remote learning (because I'm addicted)
(10-02-2020, 02:02 PM)Lazaro Wrote:

for all who know me.
Hey, it's Lazaro here checking forums and playing agma while remote learning (because I'm addicted)

lol what?
Hello there! I am Hitu. Nice to meet you! If you any questions about me or Agma.io private message me!  Btw I am youtuber make sure to subscribe to my channel- Hitu agma
(10-02-2020, 07:34 AM)Tonyagma Wrote: being addicted to certain things is not good at all

The key to a decent life is finding a balance. For some, this is much harder.

If you've had some miserable parts of life, finding a nice community on-line can bring you out of your shell, back into your social game.

And of course, the game is quite fun.

But remember that life is a journey of many chapters, and hopefully you'll get to see  most of them, but you have to keep a balance. Not enough bad things can leave you emotionally susceptible to being too easily hurt.

But too much of a good thing (like chatting with friends you made, or just playing the game) leaves you unprepared for the rest of what is to come for you!  It is hard.

Self-evaluate yourself regularly!

Do you have a plan?  Is it a good one, or does it need modifications?

Do you set restrictions on yourself of how much of any one thing that you do, other than the stuff you have no choice in?

If you determined that you were doing too much of one thing, and set restrictions, were you successful in following your own restrictions?

If not, you may have to quit whichever part of that it was. If it's talking to people, you may be surprised, and maybe your best friends in the community will try to help you, because they don't really want to lose you either!

They can also try to help if you're playing too much.

In every case, an addiction is much better, if you can temper it yourself... learn to know how much you can afford, and stay within those limits.

Being self-disciplined in such a way is so important, in so many different ways in life. It prepares you for work, and life's challenges. There will come days that others will be depending on you, even on your lousy days, and you will have to put their needs first, and still manage your own.

Life can be hard!  Try to be up to the challenge of making it all work!

You can talk to me about anything you like, if you'd like to. (In this case, I am talking to everyone. Some people I may have a harder time helping, particularly if I regularly don't understand what you are trying to say!)

But do what you need to, so you can have a long, happy, and prosperous life!

Find your balance!

PS:
The principles of this can also be found in that song that I try to get so many of you to listen to, when you are struggling.

It's right there in my signature, lyrics on-screen. While it's better to give than to receive, you have to do both! When I was young, I was only willing to give (listen to others), and was so poor at receiving. If your friends can't help you to find a balance, the next step is your parents or a professional. (ie: psychologist)
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • Tonyagma
(10-02-2020, 06:39 PM)Squirrel Wrote:
(10-02-2020, 07:34 AM)Tonyagma Wrote: being addicted to certain things is not good at all

If you've had some miserable parts of life, finding a nice community on-line can bring you out of your shell, back into your social game.

But remember that life is a journey of many chapters, and hopefully you'll get to see  most of them, but you have to keep a balance. Not enough bad things can leave you emotionally susceptible to being too easily hurt.

But too much of a good thing (like chatting with friends you made, or just playing the game) leaves you unprepared for the rest of what is to come for you!  It is hard.

Do you set restrictions on yourself of how much of any one thing that you do, other than the stuff you have no choice in?

If you determined that you were doing too much of one thing, and set restrictions, were you successful in following your own restrictions?

If not, you may have to quit whichever part of that it was. If it's talking to people, you may be surprised, and maybe your best friends in the community will try to help you, because they don't really want to lose you either!

In every case, an addiction is much better, if you can temper it yourself... learn to know how much you can afford, and stay within those limits.

Being self-disciplined in such a way is so important, in so many different ways in life. It prepares you for work, and life's challenges. There will come days that others will be depending on you, even on your lousy days, and you will have to put their needs first, and still manage your own.

You can talk to me about anything you like, if you'd like to. (In this case, I am talking to everyone. Some people I may have a harder time helping, particularly if I regularly don't understand what you are trying to say!)

Find your balance!

PS:
The principles of this can also be found in that song that I try to get so many of you to listen to, when you are struggling.

It's right there in my signature, lyrics on-screen. While it's better to give than to receive, you have to do both! When I was young, I was only willing to give (listen to others), and was so poor at receiving. If your friends can't help you to find a balance, the next step is your parents or a professional. (ie: psychologist)
Thank you for your time you spend a hour here to say me this but the most important thing it's because i spend a hour to understand what u said you well know becuase im bad in english but okay thanks .

(10-03-2020, 11:51 AM)Tonyagma Wrote:

Find your balance!

PS:

Squirrel i didn't read all but okay ik you must said smh good
Lol squirrel writes so much
(10-02-2020, 07:34 AM)Tonyagma Wrote:
(10-02-2020, 03:30 AM)Sarcrack Wrote:

for all who know me.

If u didn't saw u did a choices between your life and agma . ?

I choose my life because i think the school is more important for me, but i love games since i was 4 years so, it's hard

Find your balance!

PS:

Many text to read, but is very useful to choose our future, Tony and me are just teenayers, is difficult to undestand many things, adult people like you understand the things better :/
I love games, be responsible and be helpful.
Also i love pizza ✨
[-] The following 1 user Likes Sarcrack's post:
  • Tonyagma