Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
skin
So hows the animated shuriken skin going, looking forward into to buying it c:
My Youtube Channel is Simont - Agmaio go and subscribe if you feel like it c; 
[-] The following 1 user Likes kingsimont's post:
  • Sora
(08-21-2020, 09:22 PM)kingsimont Wrote: So hows the animated shuriken skin going, looking forward into to buying it c:

I even don't have money to buy gold, yo think i can buy that cool skin? XD
I like it but i can't buy, sad history Sleepy
I love games, be responsible and be helpful.
Also i love pizza ✨
[-] The following 1 user Likes Sarcrack's post:
  • kingsimont
(09-02-2020, 02:04 AM)Sarcrack Wrote:
(08-21-2020, 09:22 PM)kingsimont Wrote: So hows the animated shuriken skin going, looking forward into to buying it c:

thats sad
(09-02-2020, 04:42 AM)kingsimont Wrote:

thats sad

I haven't heard any more news into Sora's experiments with using an animated .gif for a skin, so I'm not yet sure that will ever be possible!

Animating skins would cause a great increase in the # of CPU cycles needed to compute the rolling changes in skins, and I figure would be quite hard on the game if everyone had the ability to do that.
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • kingsimont
(09-02-2020, 09:05 AM)Squirrel Wrote:

thats sad

I haven't heard any more news into Sora's experiments with using an animated .gif for a skin, so I'm not yet sure that will ever be possible!

Animating skins would cause a great increase in the # of CPU cycles needed to compute the rolling changes in skins, and I figure would be quite hard on the game if everyone had the ability to do that.

Ye animated skins will be harder to use in game.
Hello there! I am Hitu. Nice to meet you! If you any questions about me or Agma.io private message me!  Btw I am youtuber make sure to subscribe to my channel- Hitu agma

thats sad

Yea i understand that thanks for the reply!

thats sad

I used it one time with a friend's acc, my pc crashed that day lol
Also i love pizza ✨
(09-04-2020, 12:02 AM)Sarcrack Wrote:

thats sad

XD

thats sad

I think the update of animate skins it's gone take a while but we will see.lol
Hello there! I am Hitu. Nice to meet you! If you any questions about me or Agma.io private message me!  Btw I am youtuber make sure to subscribe to my channel- Hitu agma
[-] The following 1 user Likes imHitu's post:
  • kingsimont
(09-05-2020, 03:13 AM)imHitu Wrote:
(09-02-2020, 02:04 AM)Sarcrack Wrote: I even don't have money to buy gold, yo think i can buy that cool skin? XD
thats sad

I think the update of animate skins it's gone take a while but we will see.lol

Yea
The skins are ready for release (plus a few others Wink ) but Sora is waiting for the right moment to release them
My discord is alexx#4007
[Image: unknown.png]

Rest in piece Fidget Spinner skin
[-] The following 1 user Likes xRENDEx's post:
  • kingsimont
(09-07-2020, 10:10 PM)xRENDEx Wrote: The skins are ready for release (plus a few others Wink ) but Sora is waiting for the right moment to release them

O that's cool▪︎
I actually wan try them or test them out for video if I am allowed can I pls?
(09-07-2020, 10:10 PM)xRENDEx Wrote: The skins are ready for release (plus a few others Wink ) but Sora is waiting for the right moment to release them

eyy
(09-08-2020, 05:17 AM)kingsimont Wrote:

eyy

Black friday skins u.u
i dont have money for them :p
Also i love pizza ✨

thats sad

I think that all Agma Youtubers are allowed to use those Limited Edition skins if they have money for it and for regular agma players or any type of agma players the exact same thing as the Agma Youtubers and those skins were used a lot by Master & Magma, not trying to blame them for that but they actually use those skins a lot in their agma videos and i would say those skins look cool and really awesome. So as of right now, Sora might probably be release those skins if she is all done picking the specific limit of the thing then we can be able to use them Smile
[Image: 665b20635c9dd99d3ede3799d120ada3.png]

If you have any questions? feel free to dm me on discord (NACHO CHEESE Agma.io#2402) or you can private message me in this website. I will happily be here to help you out with anything, Enjoy your day! Big Grin
[-] The following 1 user Likes nachochesse's post:
  • kingsimont