Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What is the MOST EXPENSIVE skin in the agma.io skin buy section?
Q: What is the Most EXPENSIVE  skin in the skin buy section?

A: The Easter Egg, The Oracle Rabbit, and The Jester skin basically costs only 1 Million coins and is alleged to be one of the Most EXPENSIVE skins in the game
[Image: 665b20635c9dd99d3ede3799d120ada3.png]

If you have any questions? feel free to dm me on discord (NACHO CHEESE Agma.io#2402) or you can private message me in this website. I will happily be here to help you out with anything, Enjoy your day! Big Grin
(08-12-2020, 09:47 PM)nachochesse Wrote: Q: What is the Most EXPENSIVE  skin in the skin buy section?

A: The Easter Egg, The Oracle Rabbit, and The Jester skin basically costs only 1 Million coins and is alleged to be one of the Most EXPENSIVE skins in the game
Now is the black friday Lion xD
I love games, be responsible and be helpful.
Also i love pizza ✨
(08-24-2020, 08:10 PM)Sarcrack Wrote:
(08-12-2020, 09:47 PM)nachochesse Wrote: Q: What is the Most EXPENSIVE  skin in the skin buy section?

how much does the black Friday lion skin even costs?
[Image: 665b20635c9dd99d3ede3799d120ada3.png]

If you have any questions? feel free to dm me on discord (NACHO CHEESE Agma.io#2402) or you can private message me in this website. I will happily be here to help you out with anything, Enjoy your day! Big Grin
(08-24-2020, 11:39 PM)nachochesse Wrote:
(08-24-2020, 08:10 PM)Sarcrack Wrote:

how much does the black Friday lion skin even costs?
Actually you needed to buy it with real money, it's unlimited edition
Also i love pizza ✨

We had a thread that covered this not too long ago.

The 'Santa Hat' is still the most expensive. I went through them all again, and here's the Top 5:

1. 4.0M  Santa Hat
  2. 2.9M  Wizard Hat
  3. 2.2M  Officer Hat
  4. 2.147M Blue Partyhat
  5. 1.9M  Blue Fedora
    1.9M  Spineball

~facepalm~

Never mind, you said SKINS, not wearables.  Sorry! lol

I don't use skins at all, and have never even been to that part of the Shop!
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
(08-31-2020, 05:11 PM)Squirrel Wrote:

The 'Santa Hat' is still the most expensive. I went through them all again, and here's the Top 5:

1. 4.0M  Santa Hat
  2. 2.9M  Wizard Hat
  3. 2.2M  Officer Hat
  4. 2.147M Blue Partyhat
  5. 1.9M  Blue Fedora
    1.9M  Spineball

~facepalm~

santa hat has such bad graphyic quality 
also officer hat   ' they need update '
about skins ? i have all of them but i used to use them only when i rec a video ' 
no flex xd
i aspire to inspire before i expire .

aspired from peopels
inspired from peopels
expired from peopels !

(08-31-2020, 09:46 PM)TonyOfficialAgma Wrote:

1. 4.0M  Santa Hat
  2. 2.9M  Wizard Hat
  3. 2.2M  Officer Hat
  4. 2.147M Blue Partyhat
  5. 1.9M  Blue Fedora
    1.9M  Spineball

~facepalm~

santa hat has such bad graphyic quality 
also officer hat   ' they need update '
about skins ? i have all of them but i used to use them only when i rec a video ' 
no flex xd
Yes I agree with you! Might make a design for Santa hat if sora likes it Big Grin
Hello there! I am Hitu. Nice to meet you! If you any questions about me or Agma.io private message me!  Btw I am youtuber make sure to subscribe to my channel- Hitu agma

1. 4.0M  Santa Hat
  2. 2.9M  Wizard Hat
  3. 2.2M  Officer Hat
  4. 2.147M Blue Partyhat
  5. 1.9M  Blue Fedora
    1.9M  Spineball

~facepalm~

A question, in real you can win a santa hat on the daily spin? and if the answer is yes what's the probabbly percentaje?
Also i love pizza ✨
(09-01-2020, 03:06 AM)Sarcrack Wrote: A question, in real you can win a santa hat on the daily spin? and if the answer is yes what's the probabbly percentaje?

Yes, it's possible. But not very likely. I think it has been won at least twice. The odds are nowhere near what it would suggest they are from the pie slice given to it on the wheel, but I guess they had to make the slice big enough to put the reward on it!!
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
(09-01-2020, 04:35 AM)Squirrel Wrote:
(09-01-2020, 03:06 AM)Sarcrack Wrote: A question, in real you can win a santa hat on the daily spin? and if the answer is yes what's the probabbly percentaje?

Yes, it's possible. But not very likely. I think it has been won at least twice. The odds are nowhere near what it would suggest they are from the pie slice given to it on the wheel, but I guess they had to make the slice big enough to put the reward on it!!

That's gone take so long...
Hello there! I am Hitu. Nice to meet you! If you any questions about me or Agma.io private message me!  Btw I am youtuber make sure to subscribe to my channel- Hitu agma
(09-01-2020, 03:06 AM)Sarcrack Wrote:

1. 4.0M  Santa Hat
  2. 2.9M  Wizard Hat
  3. 2.2M  Officer Hat
  4. 2.147M Blue Partyhat
  5. 1.9M  Blue Fedora
    1.9M  Spineball

~facepalm~

A question, in real you can win a santa hat on the daily spin? and if the answer is yes what's the probabbly percentaje?
yes i won it in 2017 but i didn't got it idk why ' or i think it was just glich in my pc when it was stopped in santa hat
i aspire to inspire before i expire .

aspired from peopels
inspired from peopels
expired from peopels !

(09-01-2020, 06:01 PM)TonyOfficialAgma Wrote:

1. 4.0M  Santa Hat
  2. 2.9M  Wizard Hat
  3. 2.2M  Officer Hat
  4. 2.147M Blue Partyhat
  5. 1.9M  Blue Fedora
    1.9M  Spineball

~facepalm~

yes i won it in 2017 but i didn't got it idk why ' or i think it was just glich in my pc when it was stopped in santa hat

Maybw it's there but u can not use it..lol
(09-01-2020, 12:01 PM)imHitu Wrote:

20 years more, just wait me santa hat xd

1. 4.0M  Santa Hat
  2. 2.9M  Wizard Hat
  3. 2.2M  Officer Hat
  4. 2.147M Blue Partyhat
  5. 1.9M  Blue Fedora
    1.9M  Spineball

~facepalm~

Actualy many people had the same complain no?
Also i love pizza ✨
(09-02-2020, 01:46 AM)Sarcrack Wrote:

1. 4.0M  Santa Hat
  2. 2.9M  Wizard Hat
  3. 2.2M  Officer Hat
  4. 2.147M Blue Partyhat
  5. 1.9M  Blue Fedora
    1.9M  Spineball

~facepalm~

Ye when I die xD
(09-02-2020, 02:57 AM)imHitu Wrote:
(09-02-2020, 01:46 AM)Sarcrack Wrote:

(08-31-2020, 05:11 PM)Squirrel Wrote: We had a thread that covered this not too long ago.

1. 4.0M  Santa Hat
  2. 2.9M  Wizard Hat
  3. 2.2M  Officer Hat
  4. 2.147M Blue Partyhat
  5. 1.9M  Blue Fedora
    1.9M  Spineball

~facepalm~

Ye when I die xD

My grandgrandgrandson will get it xdd
Also i love pizza ✨