Register
Hello There, Guest!

Poll: how much ya'll like guys this website?
no
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
important messege
how much you guys like the Agarioforums and don't forget to answer the poll
   Guys did you know patience brings you good things in life              listen to this.                     https://youtu.be/Uh83QLuIHDc                       Hey guys! If y'all have any questions for me I will be happy to answer your question contact me.
[-] The following 2 users Like XxtoxicagmaytxX's post:
  • Mosesortega1211, Sora
(07-20-2020, 05:16 PM)XxtoxicagmaytxX Wrote: how much you guys like the Agarioforums and don't forget to answer the poll

Yes I have had a lot of interesting discussions on this forum both about agario and life in general.  I find the people on this forum to be intelligent and helpful.
[-] The following 3 users Like Jupiter's post:
  • imHitu, Sora, Squirrel
(07-20-2020, 11:30 PM)Jupiter Wrote:
(07-20-2020, 05:16 PM)XxtoxicagmaytxX Wrote: how much you guys like the Agarioforums and don't forget to answer the poll

Yes I have had a lot of interesting discussions on this forum both about agario and life in general.  I find the people on this forum to be intelligent and helpful.

Nice bro that's what I expected! Hope u having a great time.
Hello there! I am Hitu. Nice to meet you! If you any questions about me or Agma.io private message me!  Btw I am youtuber make sure to subscribe to my channel- Hitu agma
[-] The following 2 users Like imHitu's post:
  • Sora, XxtoxicagmaytxX