Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
my irl friends
CubicPVP is my bf(he plays agma nd hes on the forums too),also him and Romanista_(a friend that has senior member on the forums)live with me,Romanista_ being at the apartment next to me ,while CubicPVP in the same one as me.
<3 you all ^-^
(07-14-2020, 11:00 AM)Narmin00 Wrote: CubicPVP is my bf(he plays agma nd hes on the forums too),also him and Romanista_(a friend that has senior member on the forums)live with me,Romanista_ being at the apartment next to me ,while CubicPVP in the same one as me.

Hi Narmin!

There's no doubt, doing something new has a bit extra fun to it, when you bring along a few friends as well!

I hope that all three of you have a blast, both in the game, and here on the Forums!
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
Well,me,narmin and cubic play sometimes smash ultimate on the nintendo switch when we wanna have some fun(btw we play more on it cause of sans)
^o^
[-] The following 1 user Likes Romanista_'s post:
  • Squirrel
i have like 3k friends at my other school and mine school lol.
   Guys did you know patience brings you good things in life              listen to this.                     https://youtu.be/Uh83QLuIHDc                       Hey guys! If y'all have any questions for me I will be happy to answer your question contact me.
(07-20-2020, 06:48 PM)XxtoxicagmaytxX Wrote: i have like 3k friends at my other school and mine school lol.

u know thats impossible,right?

u can only have,like,17 or so friends at school max,i think
dont mess with my bro,or YOU'RE GONNA HAVE A BAD TIME...