Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
introducing
Hello there 

Im Revenge Agma (AKA) the guy who said agma 10k times (AKA) face cam guy

my YT is Revenge Agma (subscribe if you want to)
I want to be a part of the agma community because,  I love helping people and want to meet new friends

I love helping people Because it just makes me also happy 
i love everyone being happy

song long story short 
If you need help Dm me in disocrd or pm in forums 

my discord is Revenge Agma#5209 feel free to ask anything Big Grin Big Grin
@Sora
[-] The following 4 users Like revenge agma's post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026, fisa, Sora, xRENDEx
Welcome to the forums Revenge! We aren't the biggest community and it always make me happy seeing new people join Smile I hope you feel comfortable and if you need any help, feel free to ask!

Pssst... we have alot of bots sending links, just report them and someone will come remove them Wink
My discord is alexx#4007
[Image: unknown.png]

Rest in piece Fidget Spinner skin
(02-11-2020, 03:33 PM)xRENDEx Wrote: Welcome to the forums Revenge! We aren't the biggest community and it always make me happy seeing new people join Smile I hope you feel comfortable and if you need any help, feel free to ask!

Pssst... we have alot of bots sending links, just report them and someone will come remove them Wink
Ahh yes, my friend here xRENDEx which I help with an world record one time Big Grin
(02-11-2020, 03:29 PM)revenge agma Wrote: Hello there 

I want to be a part of the agma community because,  I love helping people and want to meet new friends

song long story short 

Face-cam guy!!

I remember you now!

You're the guy who made the video telling us all to never give up...

And then you gave up!

loloollolol

Welcome to da Forums, and I hope you never give up here too! Wink
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • revenge agma

song long story short 

Welcome to the agarioforums! I am also new here so we both will have journeys to come Big Grin
Hopefully we have good impressions on this forums... Thanks for posting and making your thread.
ENJOY Your Time Here
(02-11-2020, 03:39 PM)Squirrel Wrote:

song long story short 

Face-cam guy!!

I remember you now!

You're the guy who made the video telling us all to never give up...

And then you gave up!

loloollolol

Welcome to da Forums, and I hope you never give up here too! Wink

lol thx
(02-11-2020, 03:40 PM)LemonDude Wrote: Welcome to the agarioforums! I am also new here so we both will have journeys to come Big Grin
Hopefully we have good impressions on this forums... Thanks for posting and making your thread.
ENJOY Your Time Here

Lemon, no-one can deny that you're an original sort of guy... Anyone who runs across yo, I'm sure remembers you...

(02-11-2020, 03:41 PM)revenge agma Wrote: [quote='Squirrel' pid='128814' dateline='1581435585']
[quote='revenge agma' pid='128810' dateline='1581434965']
Hello there 

song long story short 

BTW, you are one of the only people... (Maybe the only person?) that I've seen do the face up in one cornet while playing thing, and with your motivational speaking, and your faciakl expressions/reactions, I thought that added a lot to the video, and made it more fun!

So here's hoping that you do a few more!
Fight the Good Fight
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026

song long story short 

@Sora

I could've sworn i said welcome to the forums but apparently not! my bad.

Welcome to the Forums i hope you stay active here as you are on discord, if you need any help navigating the forums e.t.c just message me.

Kind regards,
Artemis/Shade
[Image: cebfaff72909ff0f894534bd405c8455.jpg]
hello Agma I want to write about some of my experiences playing agario FFA, it is all I play. Been playing over 4 years. Taking a break right now. I did play this morning and found I´m a little rusty ( haven´t played for almost 2 months). I also found thing haven´t changed. The Asians still dominate the North American Theatre in The Mornings. A little tip for those who like to play solo. Check the settings and look for the region with the most people online. Right now at 10:10 in the morning Europe has over 4700. That is the best region to play when you are solo. I have nothing against clans except when they go on FFA. It seems Pathetic to me that you have to bring your buddies on FFA to crush individual players. Alone I see many of these players are not that talented.
[-] The following 3 users Like Jupiter's post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026, fisa, Squirrel
Back in town in the internet cafe. Today I would like to talk about some of the players I have Played against and with that I admire for a change. where to begin; I´ll start with my first frenemy Sirius was his - her name back in 2015 when I started playing (remember I only play FFA). Hated him at first cause he had so many friends that would join in against me and he was very talented. Back then I went by the name of Y. One day I was being harrassed by one of those players that are the same size and stand on top of you cause they are probably angry at something I did. Happens sometimes. This player I could not shake was becoming extremely annoying. Along came Sirius, I knew if I kept going towards Sirius; Sirius would eat both of us and he did. was greatful and I changed my name to Thanks Sirius. when he saw that name he appreciated it and gave me a few W´s. Another player I admire is Deadzone. As I matured in the game I took and still do to Watching or spectating. I find it helped a lot with strategizing against the evil "Asian style multi teams". I noticed Deadzone playing so well, He never missed capturing other cels atleast 10 times and he would hit whoever he was aiming at to virus, also he put up an excellent fight against the dreaded " Asian style multi teams". I joined the game with the name "respe9ts DZ", He got it and gave me all his mass and left the game. Later on another occasion he partnered with me when IU was using different names ( seems he is very intuitive, like he knew who I was). I can´t descibe his playing with as a partner only to say he is Phenomenol. Anyway thats enough for now. I want to play now. Yesterday i said I was A little rusty. wrong; I´m so rusty parts are falling off. Bye for now. ♃
[-] The following 3 users Like Jupiter's post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026, fisa, xRENDEx
You both are rad lads
[-] The following 2 users Like Apix 's post:
  • fisa, Jupiter
(03-02-2020, 04:31 PM)samira Wrote: Thanks for sharing your Agar stories!! Smile

@Jupiter

By the way do you have Discord? There’s as little Discord server about Agar I am in and you could join as well... Let me know if you are interested. Smile
 Actually I do have Discord but it is my son who created it on my computer. I never use it. I´m old school with google chrome.
Glad to see such an OG player here, i started 2 years ago and have seen a whole generation of players leave and rotate i can't imagine how much the games changed for you in the 4 years you've been playing.

Im glad that you have such memory from a game like this as the smallest things can stick with us for the longest time, for me it was an orange flute I got for my bday that my dad snapped in half because i was horrid at playing it... just small memories y'know? the smallest things can stick with ya and im glad you shared a little snippet of your life with us Smile

kind regards, 
Artemis/Shade
[Image: cebfaff72909ff0f894534bd405c8455.jpg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Shade1453's post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026
OG ? Don`t know what that means. I assume it is a good thing. O.K. now I`m in Medellin preparing to come back to Canada, My suburban pergatory. Being off grid has rejuvenated me. My wife and I have made our retirement home in the jungle. Needed the break from Agario. Played too much before I went to Coloimbia, But I learned a lot. How to deal with the slow teamers. reinvented my strategy and how I play. First I don`t try to get so big because that will only attract the attention of those slow team idiots and they will chase you til you are cornered. Now I just stay back and try to predict when they are going to split and act accordingly split the other way give half my mass to someone else(Unfortunately they will go after that guy and I make a new enemy) and at least escape with half of my mass. This is difficult but when I see the opportunity I will virus them and hope the slow team is vulnerable to someone on the otherside of them. There are more strategies but I`m getting itchy to play and I have very litte time bye for now.

(03-02-2020, 10:21 PM)Apix Wrote: You both are rad lads

Use the name that you normally use while playing agario.꒑ꌈꉣ꒐ꋖꑀꌅ
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jupiter's post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026
(03-09-2020, 07:47 PM)Jupiter Wrote: OG ? Don`t know what that means. I assume it is a good thing. O.K. now I`m in Medellin preparing to come back to Canada, My suburban pergatory. Being off grid has rejuvenated me. My wife and I have made our retirement home in the jungle. Needed the break from Agario. Played too much before I went to Coloimbia, But I learned a lot. How to deal with the slow teamers. reinvented my strategy and how I play. First I don`t try to get so big because that will only attract the attention of those slow team idiots and they will chase you til you are cornered. Now I just stay back and try to predict when they are going to split and act accordingly split the other way give half my mass to someone else(Unfortunately they will go after that guy and I make a new enemy) and at least escape with half of my mass. This is difficult but when I see the opportunity I will virus them and hope the slow team is vulnerable to someone on the otherside of them. There are more strategies but I`m getting itchy to play and I have very litte time bye for now.

You said retirement home!! This may mean that I'm no longer the oldest fogey here! (lol) Not that I'd call you a fogey, but I have been calling myself one.

And congrats, as you are clearly also a bona fide player -- a force to be reckoned with!
Fight the Good Fight
[-] The following 2 users Like Squirrel 's post:
  • fisa, Jupiter