Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
About Poison
Big Grin 
Hello! I'm Poison, and most of you have seen me in the discord because i'm a Support, or you've seen me in the game. I made a Forums account back in November, but I never used it because I find forums quite confusing. I'm now trying to figure out how this place works so I can be as active here, as I am in the discord. My discord is Poison#2108 (soon to be Poison#1234, so if Poison#2108 doesn't work, try that). My Agma username is PoisonYT, so add me if you want, but until I get gold, I can't accept because i have 110 friends and the normal member max is 100. I am 16, and live in the U.S. (idk what is supposed to be put in a self introduction lmao) If you have any tips that would make the forums easier to understand for me, please tell me them. 
Heart Tongue Big Grin Sleepy
Sleepy Life is good for you, because somebody out there has it worse. Sleepy
|
|
|
 But life is short, so enjoy what you have and don't worry about what you don't have 
[-] The following 3 users Like Poison's post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026, LaG_THoNY, Squirrel
(02-14-2020, 12:05 AM)Poison Wrote: Hello! I'm Poison, and most of you have seen me in the discord because i'm a Support, or you've seen me in the game. I made a Forums account back in November, but I never used it because I find forums quite confusing. I'm now trying to figure out how this place works so I can be as active here, as I am in the discord. My discord is Poison#2108 (soon to be Poison#1234, so if Poison#2108 doesn't work, try that). My Agma username is PoisonYT, so add me if you want, but until I get gold, I can't accept because i have 110 friends and the normal member max is 100. I am 16, and live in the U.S. (idk what is supposed to be put in a self introduction lmao) If you have any tips that would make the forums easier to understand for me, please tell me them. 
Heart Tongue Big Grin Sleepy

It's good to see you get your feet wet here!

I hope that you can pitch in with some good stuff.

And it looks like Alex told ya half of what you needed to know, before the ink from this post was dry! (lol)

Normally I'm greeting new people that I don't know, and don't know how much they need to know. But here, with you knowing most of the people, and already having played enough, and have been tapped to help us out, I find myself unsure what to say.

Maybe I need to ask you about 'bbg', I sense there is a lot more there that you aren't telling anyone! (lol)

In any case, welcome to Sora's first playground, and I'm glad to see you join and contribute!
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • Poison
Welcome to the forums! Hope you enjoy your time here
My discord is alexx#4007
[Image: unknown.png]

Rest in piece Fidget Spinner skin
[-] The following 1 user Likes xRENDEx's post:
  • Poison
Welcome to my house, take your shoes off before you come in.

Good to see you here fresh meat...

Kind Regards,
Artemis/shade Wink
[Image: cebfaff72909ff0f894534bd405c8455.jpg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Shade1453's post:
  • Poison
(02-17-2020, 05:13 PM)samira Wrote: Didn’t know it was your house... never took of my shoes when I stepped in. Tongue

@Shade1453

I didn't know it was his house either! lololol

I kinda pegged it as being Sora's house!
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
(02-17-2020, 05:13 PM)samira Wrote: Didn’t know it was your house... never took of my shoes when I stepped in. Tongue

@Shade1453

Wink

(02-17-2020, 06:00 PM)Squirrel Wrote:

@Shade1453

I didn't know it was his house either! lololol

I kinda pegged it as being Sora's house!

Ah yes but forums is where i found my footing im like the weirdo living in Sora's house but he kinda knows.

He's chill with it though Wink
[Image: cebfaff72909ff0f894534bd405c8455.jpg]