Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Add Report player menu
add Report menu
[-] The following 1 user Likes Miselll's post:
  • xRENDEx
Agreed, I think there should be a report menu but people might use it in a bad way. Maybe you could get punished if you submitted a false report?
My discord is alexx#4007
[Image: unknown.png]

Rest in piece Fidget Spinner skin
[-] The following 1 user Likes xRENDEx's post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026
(01-06-2020, 01:24 PM)xRENDEx Wrote: Agreed, I think there should be a report menu but people might use it in a bad way. Maybe you could get punished if you submitted a false report?

It is already possible to take a screenshot from within the game. I think that it's common sense that any 'report' has to be backed up by evidence of what you are claiming.

Additionally, if it were me and my game, I would have that 'report' request a few details -- show the reporter a list of all game-names at the time (not their usernames), and select which players the report concerns, then create an uncident file that stores some data on each of those players and the reporter, again, with the purview of assisting a game admin in verifying claims.
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • xRENDEx
I think that'd work well, or if you could instead "report message" and that button/shortcut would send that specific message with the username to maybe the mod panel where we can view it and decide what action to take from there.

@Squirrel thoughts?
[Image: cebfaff72909ff0f894534bd405c8455.jpg]
(01-06-2020, 11:27 PM)Shade1453 Wrote: I think that'd work well, or if you could instead "report message" and that button/shortcut would send that specific message with the username to maybe the mod panel where we can view it and decide what action to take from there.

@Squirrel thoughts?

I think that it would sure be nice to be able to right-click usernames from the chat window, and get to the same menu, and yes 'report message' would be an excellent additional one there.

So often these days when someone asks me to do something, their English is not usually that great,and it takes me a few more messages before I can clarify what they are actually hoping for. I think that a 'report message' would be a nice quick indicator to moderators that the problem is a chat-moderation type issue, which hopefully us-moderators will have to work with soon. Smile

You could just add 'report message' to the right-click menu, and have it greyed out if they right clicked on a cell.
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
(01-07-2020, 03:29 AM)Squirrel Wrote:
(01-06-2020, 11:27 PM)Shade1453 Wrote: I think that'd work well, or if you could instead "report message" and that button/shortcut would send that specific message with the username to maybe the mod panel where we can view it and decide what action to take from there.

@Squirrel thoughts?

I think that it would sure be nice to be able to right-click usernames from the chat window, and get to the same menu, and yes 'report message' would be an excellent additional one there.

So often these days when someone asks me to do something, their English is not usually that great,and it takes me a few more messages before I can clarify what they are actually hoping for. I think that a 'report message' would be a nice quick indicator to moderators that the problem is a chat-moderation type issue, which hopefully us-moderators will have to work with soon. Smile

You could just add 'report message' to the right-click menu, and have it greyed out if they right clicked on a cell.
I think this is an @Sora moment
[Image: cebfaff72909ff0f894534bd405c8455.jpg]
[-] The following 2 users Like Shade1453's post:
  • Pajoli, Squirrel