Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Powers
I am complaining here about powers in the specific server: Insta NA-X. This is an insta-merge server. These recent days I've been playing and experiencing people using recombines. Recombine powerups, in an insta merge server. This is quite unfair and uneeded. Power spamming has to be the most unfair part of Insta NA-X. It is, in my opinion the most fun server until people started spamming powers. The powers are an actual pain and they aren't needed. This server could be much skill if it wasnt for powers, remove it, and this server won't be just about powers.
[-] The following 3 users Like [1.6M]ƒrien∂'s post:
  • DoctorFinkle, Shade1453, Squirrel
This is a great idea! I do not really play on the server often but can see how that can be annoying. I have never thought about this before but I love it!
[-] The following 1 user Likes DoctorFinkle's post:
  • Shade1453
(11-16-2019, 11:26 AM)samira Wrote: Powers are ... well over-powered.

Take a lok at mine:

[Image: powersl5jz8.png]

I have 1367 red cells... Lol. I can overtake any server that allows use of them in no time...

That's not fair.

That's not funny for the victims.

Yes, I do not really like powers in any server. They are, as you said, over-powered. When I see one appear, I take so no one else can.
[-] The following 2 users Like DoctorFinkle's post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026, Squirrel
(11-16-2019, 11:26 AM)samira Wrote: Powers are ... well over-powered.

Take a lok at mine:

[Image: powersl5jz8.png]

I have 1367 red cells... Lol. I can overtake any server that allows use of them in no time...

That's not fair.

That's not funny for the victims.

Quick question... how
[Image: cebfaff72909ff0f894534bd405c8455.jpg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Shade1453's post:
  • Light*
by buying them
[Image: Lightsig.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Light*'s post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026
(11-18-2019, 01:41 PM)samira Wrote: Yes I bought them, with real money. If you do that then there is no maximum, u can have as many powerups as you can buy. I usually bought the big powerup packs. And I bought a lot of them. Did not buy any recently, these powerups are the remains of my powerup Shopping Tour. I spent hundreds of dollars to buy them. A big waste of money.. uhm nah I supported Agma with that Angel

You also forget to mention that the reason you bought them was to utterly slay some people who'd used just such methods to kill YOU!

I'd say that your hunger for revenge was well and truly satiated! Big Grin (lollll)
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 2 users Like Squirrel 's post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026, DoctorFinkle
(11-18-2019, 02:30 PM)Squirrel Wrote:
(11-18-2019, 01:41 PM)samira Wrote: Yes I bought them, with real money. If you do that then there is no maximum, u can have as many powerups as you can buy. I usually bought the big powerup packs. And I bought a lot of them. Did not buy any recently, these powerups are the remains of my powerup Shopping Tour. I spent hundreds of dollars to buy them. A big waste of money.. uhm nah I supported Agma with that Angel

You also forget to mention that the reason you bought them was to utterly slay some people who'd used just such methods to kill YOU!

I'd say that your hunger for revenge was well and truly satiated! Big Grin (lollll)
It's a vicious cycle.
[-] The following 1 user Likes DoctorFinkle's post:
  • Squirrel
(11-20-2019, 04:17 AM)DoctorFinkle Wrote:
(11-18-2019, 02:30 PM)Squirrel Wrote:

It's a vicious cycle.

LOL!

I'd agree!  But hey, if one big guy buys powers to kill another guy, who also buys powers.... it's kind of like gang-related violence -- we don't much care, so long as they are mostly killing each other! Big Grin
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • DoctorFinkle