Battle of the sexes game

Big Grin 

red = fast mode

pink = defense mode

green = relaxed mode

"Only" 1863 posts to go for the boys  Exclamation 

Angel
[Image: 0RSYTXe.jpg]

Always remember that you are absolutely unique, just like everyone else Exclamation

yOoOoOoOoOoOOoOoo!!!!!!!!!
(Signature had to be removed due to the possibility of causing seizures)

[Image: ff67246f342a8808171d075243546464.gif]

huh I calmed em down for a bit xD  (for now)

Heyo
Adolf n'est pas devenu Hitler parce qu'il s'appelait Adolf, il se serait appelé Pépito ça aurait été pareil, on aurait juste dit "Heil Pépito" !

Change my looks but not my heart !
            - Italiano boi
13"((

LOL Big Grin
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:(("I'M A BAD GIRL YOU UNDERSTAND?"))
(04-26-2019, 03:00 PM)Supergirl Wrote: No worries ... all under control ...

- 1st win from boys today = correct

- 2nd win from boys today = correct

- 3rd win from boys today = correct, BUT a different winner, cos counting 2 times in a row, is against the rules, but the win counts, cos someone safed it for you

- 4th win from boys today = not correct

Will give the solution in a few minutes, just checking all posts before ...

(04-26-2019, 12:52 PM)samira Wrote: No no no 17 is really nice!!

Ty Filip for counting down, don’t edit!
As we do/did all the time, when something happens, we continue to count with the last correct number, which was 17 counted by @samira  Exclamation

If a member counted correct, going back AFTER this correct count from the member, to edit her/his "wrong" count = even worser than only breaking the rules  Exclamation 

Its just pretty unfair behaviour  Exclamation 

We had this issue now already 4 times before (2 times in the last years, 2 times a few months back), now this is the 5th time  Exclamation 

Please ...

- check last CORRECT number, before posting

- when you made a counting mistake, AND the opposite group posted already a correct number, PLEASE do NOT edit your post, which makes the correct post from the opponent looking incorrect, which is NOT the case  Exclamation

Just stay fair, as we also try and do ... I often correct wrong countings from girls with me counting for the boys, to correct it  Exclamation

Winning is nice and fine, but please don't try for any price (breaking rules and editing posts AFTER opponent posted correct number)  Exclamation

Wink

P.S.: the system safes /safed the exact posting time (within minutes), you can see and check it the next day, on the same day it only tells the hour, but the day after, the exact time is shown  Exclamation Plus the system also shows the time of the edit  Exclamation

I disagree with this.

We agreed from the beginning, that because you cannot know if someone else is posting at the same time as you, that you simply can not know the future!

And you NEED to be able to edit your post.

Perhaps you could put a time limit on how long you can take to edit a post.

But as we've seen, if there are three people posting simultaneously, you're just going to have a big old mess, no matter what you do.

You could post a number, believe it to be correct, and yet it isn't, because unbeknownst to you someone else already posted another number.

In the end, the order of posts are critical, and there is no way to allow a message to be editted just once.

We also had problems compounded by people trying to fix a mistake by DELETING a post instead, which just makes the problem worse. (Perhaps I am the only one who seems to grasp this, because I'm the only one who can see deleted messages. But no-one paid my explanation any heed, so now I've quit and don't care.)

There is no way around the problems in the game.

There is just how you treat it in the end -- to laugh, and carry on, knowing it is just a fun game, or to blow up and turn the game into something other than fun.
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
(04-27-2019, 08:51 AM)Squirrel Wrote:
(04-26-2019, 03:00 PM)Supergirl Wrote: No worries ... all under control ...

- 1st win from boys today = correct

- 2nd win from boys today = correct

- 3rd win from boys today = correct, BUT a different winner, cos counting 2 times in a row, is against the rules, but the win counts, cos someone safed it for you

- 4th win from boys today = not correct

Will give the solution in a few minutes, just checking all posts before ...

(04-26-2019, 12:52 PM)samira Wrote: No no no 17 is really nice!!

Ty Filip for counting down, don’t edit!
As we do/did all the time, when something happens, we continue to count with the last correct number, which was 17 counted by @samira  Exclamation

If a member counted correct, going back AFTER this correct count from the member, to edit her/his "wrong" count = even worser than only breaking the rules  Exclamation 

Its just pretty unfair behaviour  Exclamation 

We had this issue now already 4 times before (2 times in the last years, 2 times a few months back), now this is the 5th time  Exclamation 

Please ...

- when you made a counting mistake, AND the opposite group posted already a correct number, PLEASE do NOT edit your post, which makes the correct post from the opponent looking incorrect, which is NOT the case  Exclamation

Just stay fair, as we also try and do ... I often correct wrong countings from girls with me counting for the boys, to correct it  Exclamation

Winning is nice and fine, but please don't try for any price (breaking rules and editing posts AFTER opponent posted correct number)  Exclamation

Wink

P.S.: the system safes /safed the exact posting time (within minutes), you can see and check it the next day, on the same day it only tells the hour, but the day after, the exact time is shown  Exclamation Plus the system also shows the time of the edit  Exclamation

I disagree with this.

We agreed from the beginning, that because you cannot know if someone else is posting at the same time as you, that you simply can not know the future!

And you NEED to be able to edit your post.

Perhaps you could put a time limit on how long you can take to edit a post.

But as we've seen, if there are three people posting simultaneously, you're just going to have a big old mess, no matter what you do.

You could post a number, believe it to be correct, and yet it isn't, because unbeknownst to you someone else already posted another number.

In the end, the order of posts are critical, and there is no way to allow a message to be editted just once.

We also had problems compounded by people trying to fix a mistake by DELETING a post instead, which just makes the problem worse. (Perhaps I am the only one who seems to grasp this, because I'm the only one who can see deleted messages. But no-one paid my explanation any heed, so now I've quit and don't care.)

There is no way around the problems in the game.

There is just how you treat it in the end -- to laugh, and carry on, knowing it is just a fun game, or to blow up and turn the game into something other than fun.

I do not understand anything"((
LOL
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
[-] The following 1 user Likes roya's post:
  • Supergirl

Big Grin 

red = fast mode

pink = defense mode

green = relaxed mode

"Only" 1863 posts to go for the boys  Exclamation 

Angel

Always remember that you are absolutely unique, just like everyone else Exclamation
11"))

Big GrinBig Grin
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
  • Supergirl

Big Grin 

red = fast mode

pink = defense mode

green = relaxed mode

"Only" 1865 posts to go for the boys  Exclamation 

Angel

[-] The following 1 user Likes Supergirl 's post:
  • roya
9"((

Big Grin Big Grin
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Big Grin 

red = fast mode

pink = defense mode

green = relaxed mode

"Only" 1868 posts to go for the boys  Exclamation 

Angel

6"))

Big Grin
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
(04-26-2019, 02:53 PM)samira Wrote: Fair play is essential!

Thats the point  Exclamation

Please ...

- stay as fair as possible, as we also try and do ... I often correct wrong countings from girls with me counting for the boys, to correct it  Exclamation 
Winning is nice and fine, but please don't try for any price (breaking rules and editing posts AFTER opponent posted correct number)  Exclamation 

P.S.: the system safes /safed the exact posting time (within minutes), you can see and check it the next day, on the same day it only tells the hour, but the day after, the exact time is shown  Exclamation 
Plus the system also shows the time of the edit  Exclamation

Smile

red = fast mode

pink = defense mode

green = relaxed mode

"Only" 1870 posts to go for the boys  Exclamation 

Angel

[-] The following 1 user Likes Supergirl 's post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026
4"((((

Big Grin
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
  • Supergirl

Big Grin 

red = fast mode

pink = defense mode

green = relaxed mode

"Only" 1872 posts to go for the boys  Exclamation 

Angel