Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 27 Vote(s) - 4.44 Average
Battle of the sexes game
But - 4 is closer to 25
Wink
(Signature had to be removed due to the possibility of causing seizures)

[Image: ff67246f342a8808171d075243546464.gif]

huh I calmed em down for a bit xD  (for now)

-6"))
faster samira
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:(("I'M A BAD GIRL YOU UNDERSTAND?"))
okey sorry
now
-6"((
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
U mean - 6
(Signature had to be removed due to the possibility of causing seizures)

[Image: ff67246f342a8808171d075243546464.gif]

huh I calmed em down for a bit xD  (for now)

(04-26-2019, 10:51 AM)Konoha Wrote: 24

(04-26-2019, 10:52 AM)FilipCro125 Wrote: 24

u take dis one

(04-26-2019, 10:52 AM)Konoha Wrote: Thank you, good sir!

Well, off I go (perhaps playing Agma)! Tchau!

(04-26-2019, 11:25 AM)samira Wrote: Nope you counted wrong the actual number is 24 posted by Konoha still. Exclamation

The rules are very clear:

Quote:Do not continue to count unless another person has counted after you.

Which Filip didn’t he just posted a post without a new number so Konoha was not allowed to count again.

@samira is correct about  Exclamation

Boys, please ... I can understand your enthusiasm to win some rounds, all fine  Exclamation

I checked first 2 wins from the boys today, all fine, congratulation  Exclamation 

BUT the 3rd do not count, sorry, as @samira noticed correct, a boy counted 2 times in a row, which is clearly against the rules  Exclamation 
EDIT: 3rd win counted also, because it was safed by the 3rd boy  Exclamation But the 4th win was incorrect, therefore do not count  Exclamation

When I am on -23 and want to let win an other girl, only solution is to wait until someone else count 1 time against  Exclamation 
I see, you don't wanted to wait, BUT breaking the rules, is NOT the solution  Exclamation 

Undecided
[-] The following 1 user Likes Supergirl 's post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026
(04-26-2019, 02:26 PM)Supergirl Wrote:
(04-26-2019, 10:51 AM)Konoha Wrote: 24

Blud Blud Blud Blud Blud Blud Blud Blud Blud

(04-26-2019, 10:52 AM)FilipCro125 Wrote: 24

u take dis one

(04-26-2019, 10:52 AM)Konoha Wrote: Thank you, good sir!

Well, off I go (perhaps playing Agma)! Tchau!

(04-26-2019, 11:25 AM)samira Wrote: Nope you counted wrong the actual number is 24 posted by Konoha still. Exclamation

The rules are very clear:

Quote:Do not continue to count unless another person has counted after you.

Which Filip didn’t he just posted a post without a new number so Konoha was not allowed to count again.

To be fair, you ladies are WAY ahead with wins, so why don't you just let us give a pass? I mean, sure, rules are rules, but we only got around 10 wins while you have like 88 wins. Either way, even if Filip DIDNT do that, we would still have won since non of you were active at that moment.
~Konoha/ Blud
I'm gorgeous!

[Image: bb4e29b1658af6553f2df77facf12568.png]
(04-26-2019, 02:32 PM)Konoha Wrote: To be fair, you ladies are WAY ahead with wins, so why don't you just let us give a pass? I mean, sure, rules are rules, but we only got around 10 wins while you have like 88 wins. Either way, even if Filip DIDNT do that, we would still have won since non of you were active at that moment.

Only because the Girls are ahead with the wins, the other side should be allowed to break the rules ?
Sorry, I cannot follow this argument  Exclamation

Angel

"We would still have won" ... "would", IF you counted correct  Exclamation

Tongue 

[Image: 0RSYTXe.jpg]

Always remember that you are absolutely unique, just like everyone else Exclamation
(04-26-2019, 02:38 PM)Supergirl Wrote:
(04-26-2019, 02:32 PM)Konoha Wrote: To be fair, you ladies are WAY ahead with wins, so why don't you just let us give a pass? I mean, sure, rules are rules, but we only got around 10 wins while you have like 88 wins. Either way, even if Filip DIDNT do that, we would still have won since non of you were active at that moment.

Only because the Girls are ahead with the wins, the other side should be allowed to break the rules ?
Sorry, I cannot follow this argument  Exclamation

Angel

"We would still have won" ... "would", IF you counted correct  Exclamation

Tongue

Why'd you have to ruin our sweet moment that we most likely will never get again?  Huh Sad
My message is sympathy! We RARELY get any wins nowadays.

EDIT: IF you say that win does not count, then how will we ever continue when we restarted back onto 0? The messages AFTER that supposed "incorrect win" wouldn't count as well???? How will we move on??????? And does everyone agree on how we move on????? Wink
~Konoha/ Blud
I'm gorgeous!

[Image: bb4e29b1658af6553f2df77facf12568.png]
No worries ... all under control ...

- 1st win from boys today = correct

- 2nd win from boys today = correct

- 3rd win from boys today = correct, BUT a different winner, cos counting 2 times in a row, is against the rules, but the win counts, cos someone safed it for you

- 4th win from boys today = not correct

Will give the solution in a few minutes, just checking all posts before ...

(04-26-2019, 12:52 PM)samira Wrote: No no no 17 is really nice!!

Ty Filip for counting down, don’t edit!
As we do/did all the time, when something happens, we continue to count with the last correct number, which was 17 counted by @samira  Exclamation

If a member counted correct, going back AFTER this correct count from the member, to edit her/his "wrong" count = even worser than only breaking the rules  Exclamation 

Its just pretty unfair behaviour  Exclamation 

We had this issue now already 4 times before (2 times in the last years, 2 times a few months back), now this is the 5th time  Exclamation 

Please ...

- check last CORRECT number, before posting

- when you made a counting mistake, AND the opposite group posted already a correct number, PLEASE do NOT edit your post, which makes the correct post from the opponent looking incorrect, which is NOT the case  Exclamation

Just stay fair, as we also try and do ... I often correct wrong countings from girls with me counting for the boys, to correct it  Exclamation

Winning is nice and fine, but please don't try for any price (breaking rules and editing posts AFTER opponent posted correct number)  Exclamation

Wink

P.S.: the system safes /safed the exact posting time (within minutes), you can see and check it the next day, on the same day it only tells the hour, but the day after, the exact time is shown  Exclamation Plus the system also shows the time of the edit  Exclamation

Always remember that you are absolutely unique, just like everyone else Exclamation
[-] The following 1 user Likes Supergirl 's post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026
Confused Confused Confused Confused Confused "))) Confused
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
[-] The following 1 user Likes roya's post:
  • Supergirl
(04-26-2019, 09:06 PM)roya Wrote: Confused Confused Confused Confused Confused "))) Confused

16 is last correct number ...

- if you want count for the Girls next would be 15

- if you want count for the Boys next would be 17

Wink

ok boys
[Image: World_715aa5_1932729.gif]
a gif movie that ull enjoy :3

Big Grin 

red = fast mode

pink = defense mode

green = relaxed mode

"Only" 1859 posts to go for the boys  Exclamation 

Angel

Big Grin 

red = fast mode

pink = defense mode

green = relaxed mode

"Only" 1861 posts to go for the boys  Exclamation 

Angel

Smile
[Image: zero_two_eating.gif]