Register
Hello There, Guest!

Poll: Pizza, or fries?
Pizza
Fries
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Polls ~poll #1~
Hello fellows! 
I had this idea...
Every day(I am open to come on),I would post a poll in this catagory, and number them! Do ya think it’s a good idea? If so, vote!          #1
 Exclamation Important: ALL of these polls will be PUBLIC if you do not wish for other people to see what you have voted, please do not vote. If you don’t mind, have fun, and forget this was ever here Tongue
If you need help, you can message me here: http://agarioforums.net/private.php?acti...&uid=15861
[Image: Jelly_Belly_Sig.png]

Thanks so much @EqAtOmBe  for the AWESOME sig!!!!!!!!
>^^<

[-] The following 2 users Like JellyBelly's post:
  • Maribel, Mark anthony
(06-07-2018, 08:19 PM)JellyBelly Wrote: Hello fellows! 
I had this idea...
Every day(I am open to come on),I would post a poll in this catagory, and number them! Do ya think it’s a good idea? If so, vote!          #1
 Exclamation Important: ALL of these polls will be PUBLIC if you do not wish for other people to see what you have voted, please do not vote. If you don’t mind, have fun, and forget this was ever here Tongue

This was hard to chose XD but I like fries kinda more than pizza, I mean pizza is also very good but what matters is WHAT KIND OF A PIZZA. There are many kinds of a pizza and I must say that I am not such a big fan of some of em ( something like The gardener pizza) while I love every kind of a fries sooooo yea XD
(Signature had to be removed due to the possibility of causing seizures)

[Image: ff67246f342a8808171d075243546464.gif]

huh I calmed em down for a bit xD  (for now)

[-] The following 3 users Like FilipCro125's post:
  • Maribel, Mark anthony, Squirrel
(08-25-2018, 09:30 PM)FilipCro125 Wrote: This was hard to chose XD but I like fries kinda more than pizza, I mean pizza is also very good but what matters is WHAT KIND OF A PIZZA. There are many kinds of a pizza and I must say that I am not such a big fan of some of em ( something like The gardener pizza) while I love every kind of a fries sooooo yea XD

An excellent point... lol. But when someone says just 'pizza', I assume that I can pick the toppings. Smile

Now, if you go to a staff meeting, but get there late, because ya didn't want to sit through the boring meeting part, but DID want the free food part, and most of the 'za that's left is stuff ya don't like... well, then I guess you should just choose to not go at all.

I just wonder... when you say "all kinds of fries", does that include sweet potato fries?

(They are much healthier for you... and I love 'em, but they're also more expensive.)
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 2 users Like Squirrel 's post:
  • Maribel, Mark anthony
(08-26-2018, 03:19 AM)Squirrel Wrote:
(08-25-2018, 09:30 PM)FilipCro125 Wrote: This was hard to chose XD but I like fries kinda more than pizza, I mean pizza is also very good but what matters is WHAT KIND OF A PIZZA. There are many kinds of a pizza and I must say that I am not such a big fan of some of em ( something like The gardener pizza) while I love every kind of a fries sooooo yea XD

An excellent point... lol. But when someone says just 'pizza', I assume that I can pick the toppings. Smile

Now, if you go to a staff meeting, but get there late, because ya didn't want to sit through the boring meeting part, but DID want the free food part, and most of the 'za that's left is stuff ya don't like... well, then I guess you should just choose to not go at all.

I just wonder... when you say "all kinds of fries", does that include sweet potato fries?

(They are much healthier for you... and I love 'em, but they're also more expensive.)
[Image: sweet-potato-fries.jpg]
U mean this. Although I never ate em, I am sure that they taste great Tongue  and yea they really look healthier than those McDonald s fries XD

[-] The following 1 user Likes FilipCro125's post:
  • Maribel
(08-26-2018, 01:19 PM)FilipCro125 Wrote: [Image: sweet-potato-fries.jpg]
U mean this. Although I never ate em, I am sure that they taste great Tongue  and yea they really look healthier than those McDonald s fries XD

Gahhhh!! Rottin' Ronnie's fries do not count! To me, they are more starch-sticks than fries. :| I like all kinds of fries, but not those! (They are also usually salted into oblivion, as if they expected them to be 'fresh' for longer than 2 minutes after they come out of the deep frier!)
Fight the Good Fight
  • Maribel, Mark anthony
(08-27-2018, 02:32 AM)Squirrel Wrote:
(08-26-2018, 01:19 PM)FilipCro125 Wrote: [Image: sweet-potato-fries.jpg]

Gahhhh!! Rottin' Ronnie's fries do not count! To me, they are more starch-sticks than fries. :| I like all kinds of fries, but not those! (They are also usually salted into oblivion, as if they expected them to be 'fresh' for longer than 2 minutes after they come out of the deep frier!)

Awhile back when i was young, i use to work at a burger place in a local town and our catch phrase was "Hot Fries, No Lie"
Lifetime supporter & Lifetime member for:  

Special Thanks to, @Sora & @retslac

[Image: agmalogo_a.png]
[-] The following 2 users Like Owl 's post:
  • FilipCro125, Maribel
(08-27-2018, 02:52 AM)Owl Wrote: Awhile back when i was young, i use to work at a burger place in a local town and our catch phrase was "Hot Fries, No Lie"

Your place, if they were hot for a reasonable period of time, probably used much thicker fries... Those ones would have a chance.

But the Rottin' Ronnie's fries are so thin, they lose heat so quickly, that I would joke even as a young guy, by the time they had put them under the heat lamps and ready-to-sell, they were already approaching their "half life".

I disliked Rottin' Ronnie's food to the point of being okay referring to it as nuclear waste. (lol)

The only thing I liked there were the vanilla "shakes", which, since they were "shakes", not "milkshakes", I would call them "cement", and tell anyone that would listen that they were mostly a plastics-derived thickening agent. (lol)
Fight the Good Fight
  • Maribel, Mark anthony
omg I just now realized how evil dis thread is xD

[Image: sweet-potato-fries.jpg]

NOOOOOO!!!

(08-26-2018, 01:19 PM)FilipCro12 Wrote: [Image: sweet-potato-fries.jpg]

How could I say dis  Sad

[-] The following 2 users Like FilipCro125's post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026, Mark anthony
(03-26-2019, 12:19 PM)samira Wrote: Yeah yeah Filip... How COULD you!!! Big Grin

You are a hypocrite!!!

A pretender!

A wolf playing a sheep!!

You like to eat potatoes!

All your talk about loving them was just fake!

You love their TASTE! You love to eat them!

You are a potatoe killer!

You show no mercy, you erase them!

Now you can now longer pretend you are a true potatoe friend!

The truth has been revealed!

You are guilty! Guilty of being a potatoe eater!

It is time to stop being mean to turtles but nice to potatoes!

The best solution is to be nice to both of them!

TURTLE LOVE!!!!! Heart

nooooooo!!!

People change Rolleyes

[-] The following 1 user Likes FilipCro125's post:
  • Mark anthony
(03-26-2019, 01:53 PM)samira Wrote: Oh yes, but do they change for the better or for the worse?  Rolleyes

In my case its to da better xD

I think

[-] The following 2 users Like FilipCro125's post:
  • Sarah123, Zeroone
theres pineapple on pizza so im choosing fries
[Image: World_715aa5_1932729.gif]
a gif movie that ull enjoy :3
[-] The following 2 users Like Zezatkas's post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026, Zeroone
Tongue 
HAPPY APRIL FOOLS TO ALL!! 
[Image: tumblr_nmtb8tkF9s1si4e7ko1_500.gif]
[-] The following 5 users Like yukichan's post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026, daniel12345, FilipCro125, Sarah123, Zeroone
(04-02-2019, 03:05 AM)yukichan Wrote:
HAPPY APRIL FOOLS TO ALL!! 

Im late but to you as well xD
[Image: zero_two_eating.gif]
[-] The following 5 users Like YaGirlBantrr's post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026, daniel12345, Sarah123, yukichan, Zeroone
i am trying to make a poll, but it says i have tried to use too many poll options. but i am only trying to have 5 options. i see polls with that and more..... what is wrong
(10-22-2019, 10:50 AM)Emilemig Wrote: i am trying to make a poll, but it says i have tried to use too many poll options. but i am only trying to have 5 options. i see polls with that and more..... what is wrong

It has been soooo looong since I made a poll, that I don't remember whether the maximum # of answers are 5 or if it's 10.
Fight the Good Fight