Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 27 Vote(s) - 4.44 Average
Battle of the sexes game
(03-04-2019, 01:47 PM)Squirrel Wrote:
(03-04-2019, 01:41 PM)trinity. Wrote: Squirell :

"Can you agree with my point, that you're getting too angry over a simple game?"

I'm thinking if this is not the main thing ? :/

Exactly!  We need to take a step back.. consider if changes can be made...

But I think there are flaws that we can never really fix, when people are posting in a flurry like that.

Just when it was looking like the guys might win one, it was stolen!

Damn squirell you read in my mind lol. I just ask my self if the situation was inverted and the girl got an advance in front of the boys, this talk would be the same ? Idk, but yea things like that just kills the fun of the game, just take it easy Sad
(03-04-2019, 01:40 PM)FilipCro125 Wrote: He accidentally  posted 7 while I posted 9.
And I havent edited it cuz u already posted 6 so there was not really a need to edit it lol

That is exactly the point, HOW the other side (doesn't matter if girls or boys) should count correct, IF the other side past as fast as possible, but with mistakes in it ?

Simple answer ... it is not possible !

Solution (again) ...

posting fast is OK
BUT you need to invest the time to be sure what number was posted as last, and also here, doesn't matter if a girl or boy counted  Exclamation

If the editing make sense, because no "opponent" posted during this time ... all is fine  Exclamation

The issue starts like it happened now, when both sides post fast  Exclamation

Solution, you NEED to take your time to check last correct number  Exclamation
@Squirrel HIMSELF said that more than 1 time, as long as he played for the girls  Exclamation
I am so angry about him, because now when he plays for the boys, he magically forgot that to maybe mention it now  Exclamation

---

Solution : 

counting fast, all fine, BUT simple invest 5 or 10 seconds more to be sure that the counting is correct  Exclamation

it's all about these 5 seconds and all would be fine  Exclamation

(03-04-2019, 01:47 PM)Squirrel Wrote: Just when it was looking like the guys might win one, it was stolen!

Excuse me ?

"Stolen" ?

All ok with you ???

The boys counted WRONG, and you see it as a "stolen attemp" ???

Sorry, but that even make my dissapointment about you bigger  Exclamation

Sad
(03-04-2019, 01:58 PM)Supergirl Wrote:
(03-04-2019, 01:40 PM)FilipCro125 Wrote: He accidentally  posted 7 while I posted 9.
And I havent edited it cuz u already posted 6 so there was not really a need to edit it lol

it's all about these 5 seconds and all would be fine   Exclamation

Sorry, I think it's not all about that. I spend more than 5 secs checking if someone else answer, and refresh again and again and I edit as fast as I can. So maybe make a rule that we write with a delay of 5 min. between each others... 

One more time, if the situation was inverted, I ask myself if this talk would be exactly the same xD -_-
[-] The following 1 user Likes trinity.'s post:
  • Squirrel
(03-04-2019, 01:58 PM)Supergirl Wrote: Excuse me ?

"Stolen" ?

All ok with you ???

The boys counted WRONG, and you see it as a "stolen attemp" ???

Sorry, but that even make my dissapointment about you bigger  Exclamation

Sad

You couldn't tell I was trying to make it funny, and at least fix the attitude?

Now I am disappointed in you. Sad

You didn't say a single thing about the situations I brought up, you just went back to your own train of thought, and restated it.

And why would you think that I would go back on something I found to be true when playing with the girls?

You missed things here that happened, and you're still not listening.

I don't care what the score is... or that a possible win for the boys has been blown up.

But you're actually angry, and there isn't a thing I can do to fix that. Sad
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • trinity.
(03-04-2019, 02:09 PM)trinity. Wrote: One more time, if the situation was inverted, I ask myself if this talk would be exactly the same xD -_-

We had same issue 2 times before, and boys even started to insult badly  Exclamation
Thats why @Sora decided to close this thread  Exclamation

After it was reopened I saw all boys who counted are pretty nice and FAIR  Exclamation

I myself EVEN count/counted FOR the BOYS when I saw a mistake in the counting from the girls ... @Squirrel also knows this and saw it often, mentioned it also as "very fair"  Exclamation

So I hope that answers your question  Exclamation

Undecided
[Image: 0RSYTXe.jpg]

Always remember that you are absolutely unique, just like everyone else Exclamation
(03-04-2019, 02:17 PM)Supergirl Wrote:
(03-04-2019, 02:09 PM)trinity. Wrote: One more time, if the situation was inverted, I ask myself if this talk would be exactly the same xD -_-

We had same issue 2 times before, and boys even started to insult badly  Exclamation
Thats why @Sora decided to close this thread  Exclamation

After it was reopened I saw all boys who counted are pretty nice and FAIR  Exclamation

I myself EVEN count/counted FOR the BOYS when I saw a mistake in the counting from the girls ... @Squirrel also knows this and saw it often, mentioned it also as "very fair"  Exclamation

So I hope that answers your question  Exclamation

Undecided

So I confess that i don't understand , but really not, all this controversy ... [Image: undecided.png] I mean damn it's just a game, why be picky just for a number lol (so just go 1 number ahead and continue ?!)
(03-04-2019, 02:31 PM)samira Wrote: So, what is the current correct number? Huh

Supergirl I think this is your matchball, if you make them boys a generous offer they will for sure accept it Exclamation If you let them have their 17, so what, I do not have to work today I have plenty of time, we can count them down to minus infinity. Twice! Smile Heart

I took the time to check all last 5 - 6 pages and read also all ...

last correct number was my ...

... and trinity trying to think it would be different if it would be about the girls, NO, I also went back to last correct number, when the girls counted wrong, EVEN more, I counted FOR THE BOYS, when I saw a mistake from the girls (if it was not corrected)  Exclamation

Wink

It is called "Fair play" and not "stolen" !!!

Always remember that you are absolutely unique, just like everyone else Exclamation
[-] The following 1 user Likes Supergirl 's post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026
I just say that because I agree with squirell, that I think u get angry lol. Anyway I would not count up, waiting for the boys  Smile :p
(03-04-2019, 02:39 PM)Supergirl Wrote: It is called "Fair play" and not "stolen" !!!

Still not listening... "Stolen" was supposed to be FUNNY!

Trinity took your 7, and started again. But we're stuill supposed to go back to 7?

Now the guys are gone.

Have it your way, and count from 7.

You missed every point I was trying to make, and said nothing about them.

Count to oblivion... it won't make you any happier, because no-one is trying to address the points I made.

I consider the game broken.

~empties a dustpan, and out come shards of a broken heart~

You ARE a friend, and for once (yes the very first time), I am not agreeing with you.

I am retiring from the game, at least for a time, before I magically jeopardize any more friendships.

Maybe someone can fix the game, but I don't see how. And my suggestions have been disregarded.
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • trinity.
gg girls. 

Sad that things gone like that but yea it seems unfair, really. I lost the pleasure of playing this game when there is no tolerance. Yea I did a mistake cuz I write 7, but I feel all this things just exaggerated, it's just a game, and in this situation we must check several times Our messages, the error is human, why just don't give a little of  tolerance ? Sad
[-] The following 2 users Like trinity.'s post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026, Squirrel
(03-04-2019, 02:41 PM)trinity. Wrote: I just say that because I agree with squirell, that I think u get angry lol. Anyway I would not count up, waiting for the boys

Yes I got angry, BUT not about you, not about Filip, NOT about numbers or who will win  Exclamation
I got angry about @Squirrel , who is know as the one, remembering a lot, BUT "magically" he forgot to remember that we already had exactly same situation 2 times (even 1 time with closing this thread), and furthermore I am very disappointed about him, cos he even tried to blame ME for ... about this time  Exclamation
"stolen" ... the word I would need for this would start with an f  Exclamation

HOW in the hell it is my fault, when the boys count NOT correct, ALL I did is mention it and I said that it make no sense this way, BECAUSE watch ... "-25 oh we girls won again" ... counting somehow doesnt make sense  Exclamation 

Boys, win 1000 times in row, I will congratulate you every single time, as I did also before, BUT do not blame me for YOUR wrong counting  Exclamation 

There is a difference in being fast and win with right counting, or being fast with mistakes and still trying to win  Exclamation 

2 words just needed "Fair Play"  Exclamation 

Sad 

(03-04-2019, 02:47 PM)samira Wrote: Okay.  If you would suggest a higher number things would normalize instantly. Convincing them 7 is correct might be way harder.
I think it's easier to count them down from a higher number than dicussing with them which the right number is.

No need to convince them, 7 was last correct number, all and everybody can check for themself ... the posts are safed, and if someone would change it now, it can also be seen !

So to just put any number makes no sense, at least not for me, I can only be proud of something I achieved with fair gameplay ... not saying they did unfair things, no, just some counting mistakes, during trying as fast as possible !

If everybody would take a little time and effort (my mentioned 5 - 10 seconds) to check last correct number, AS we girls did, when we made the time record, all would be fine !

IF we girls would have made also mistakes during this record, I would not have mentioned the record !
When I see any mistakes from us, I also corrct it as good as possible, also counted for the boys from time to time, to correct it  Exclamation

Wink

• @Deletedacc21075026
(03-04-2019, 02:57 PM)trinity. Wrote: why just don't give a little of  tolerance ? Sad

Thank you for mentioning it ... in engineering the sign (+ -) indicates the tolerance  Exclamation 

About straight numbers with + or - are no tolerances needed, since they are "whole numbers" (mathematical definition from german translated to english, don't know if it is the correct english definition for)  Exclamation 

Thats why I wrote now abour 2 - 3 times ... would it make sense to just count somehow, like "-25 oh we won", just be a little tolerant ?
No, sorry, that make no sense  Exclamation

If you are honest to yourself, it happened because you saw a winning chance, AND you and Filip tried as fast as possible, which caused the counting mistakes  Exclamation

You need to hold in mind, that when the opponent side also count, very fast counting do not work (not work because it is not possioble to avoid mistakes), therefore you need to check last correct number, aka take your time to check  Exclamation

@Squirrel knows that very well, he even mentioned it himself a few times, when we had very very very simular issues, that explains why I am angry about him, because when he played for the girls he saw it also as an issue and gave same solution-suggetions as I do all the time, but this time, when he played for the boys, he claimed it is not wrong  Exclamation

Wink

• @Deletedacc21075026
(03-04-2019, 12:53 PM)trinity. Wrote: 7  Big Grin

(03-04-2019, 04:30 PM)samira Wrote:
Quote:since they are "whole numbers" (mathematical definition from german translated to english, don't know if it is the correct english definition for)
"Integer" Idea https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Integer

If you have (like me) a computer science background you know this word very well. Big Grin

Thank you, that is exactly what I ment  Exclamation

Wink

Heart

I repeat last correct number ...

... if someone want go on with counting  Exclamation

Rolleyes

• @Deletedacc21075026
[Image: bat_8.gif~c200]
(Signature had to be removed due to the possibility of causing seizures)

[Image: ff67246f342a8808171d075243546464.gif]

huh I calmed em down for a bit xD  (for now)

[-] The following 1 user Likes FilipCro125's post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026
[-] The following 1 user Likes trinity.'s post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026