Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Lag
(02-17-2019, 06:20 PM)Cunina Wrote: Finally, in life, when something is not right, wanting to fix it leads to betterment for everyone.

It works perfectly for me... every time.

The one time I had lag, I later discovered my oldest son had left Fortnite open, and it wasn't immediately noticeable to me.

So see, to me, it is your negative ramblings that has no merit.

I've already forgotten the rest of what you said. It was unimportant.
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 4 users Like Squirrel 's post:
  • I want to be staff, Mark anthony, trinity., Zeroone
(02-18-2019, 01:25 AM)Squirrel Wrote: It works perfectly for me... every time.

The one time I had lag, I later discovered my oldest son had left Fortnite open, and it wasn't immediately noticeable to me.

So see, to me, it is your negative ramblings that has no merit.

I've already forgotten the rest of what you said. It was unimportant.

Haha, I thought you weren't going to respond? What happened? Couldn't resist it?

Yes, it works for you because you play in a server that most people don't care about. Spend some time in Giga/Gigantic/Giant servers, and you will see.

Many people have reported it, and I mean countless of people have been complaining about it on a daily basis. And don't worry, I let you figure out what fallacy you committed with your Fortnite premise.

Yes, a negative remarks appear to trigger you. I don't know why, but apparently you don't know how to handle them (*shrug*).

P.S. if you have to claim you have forgotten something, then it's most likely that it's been burning through you, and it's not healthy for you (perhaps displaying dismissive responses is your default defense mechanism). Hence my recommendation to just ignore this post and move on, and let the rest of us to continue where you interrupted.

It's for the best, I do mean it.
[-] The following 2 users Like Cunina's post:
  • Mark anthony, Zeroone
(02-15-2019, 11:23 PM)Cunina Wrote:
(02-15-2019, 04:09 AM)Squirrel Wrote: Let me make it more simplified for you.

Where I come from, you do not complain about that which is provided for free.

Go try some games on Steam. I'm sure they'll love you.

Where you were born and raised geographically has no merit to the gist of the argument. I hope you are mature enough to realize that.

The key word here is "free".

The game collects money on ads and you pay for your ISP, so nothing is "free". People's presence on the site sends money to the owner, period. If they remove the ads from the entire site, then your statement becomes true, even though it is still invalid in the context of original premise which is a discussion of the problem of lags in the game, and not whether one paying for a service or not.

Besides, are you suggesting that people who subscribe are the only ones who have a right to complain about a "legitimate" flaw in the game? What if I am a member, would that make it ok? Regardless, what does that have to do with anything?

Let's drop the charade; there is a well known issue in the game that requires addressing. Why hide behind a grade-school argument of "it's-free-so-you-don't-get-to-talk-about-it", even though I just described how it's NOT free?

P.S. Steam has also have free games too. I guess we shouldn't talk about game design flaws ever. :=)

(02-15-2019, 07:39 PM)FilipCro125 Wrote: OwO
Looks like I and you have a similar problem. Same sometimes happens to me, for example, when I play at Gigantic most of the times it lags quite a lot, but when I play at PopSplit I do not encounter any lag.

Exactly, which proves my point that the game is poorly implemented when it comes to accommodating more than 50 players in certain servers. In Battle Royal servers, I have NEVER experienced a lag. They need to fix this issue or becoming a member would not be a viable option to support the game. Heck, I even wanted to donate $100, but when I see lags like a lot of people who experience them, it makes me think twice.

Well yeah, when it comes to this I partly agree with you, I mean like, that needs to be fixed for sure because it's almost impossible to play (that's the reason why I stopped playing at gigantic) but then again, I'm pretty sure that there's a reason why it hasn't been fixed already
(Signature had to be removed due to the possibility of causing seizures)

[Image: ff67246f342a8808171d075243546464.gif]

huh I calmed em down for a bit xD  (for now)

[-] The following 3 users Like FilipCro125's post:
  • I want to be staff, Sarah123, Zeroone
hey i want to say if u can change the agma.io little bit if its fine cause many player angry about block of coins cause why the gigantic have 4 or 3 block coins and why the other server only have 1 block  

EXAMPLE:SUPERSONIC have 1 block and free bots but u can farm coins as u want and is so hard to get out the blockcoins in secret room
and sora can u make more block of coins and can u u add skin of level like lvl 350 skin thats all  Heart Spec
[Image: tumblr_nmtb8tkF9s1si4e7ko1_500.gif]
[-] The following 6 users Like yukichan's post:
  • Good luck to all, I want to be staff, Mark anthony, Not a bot, Sarah123, Zeroone
(02-20-2019, 08:39 AM)yukichan Wrote: hey i massively improved my teeth with these home teeth whitening kits and want to say if u can change the agma.io little bit if its fine cause many player angry about block of coins cause why the gigantic have 4 or 3 block coins and why the other server only have 1 block 

EXAMPLE:SUPERSONIC have 1 block and free bots but u can farm coins as u want and is so hard to get out the blockcoins in secret room
and sora can u make more block of coins and can u u add skin of level like lvl 350 skin thats all  Heart Spec

By that logic, you could say even the air isn't free. I mean, breathing requires energy and to get the energy you need food which isn't free. Thus, air isn't free. Come on...
[-] The following 7 users Like RaphaelCab's post:
  • Good luck to all, I want to be staff, Mark anthony, Sarah123, Squirrel , YaGirlBantrr, Zeroone
(02-19-2019, 08:19 AM)FilipCro125 Wrote: Well yeah, when it comes to this I partly agree with you, I mean like, that needs to be fixed for sure because it's almost impossible to play (that's the reason why I stopped playing at gigantic) but then again, I'm pretty sure that there's a reason why it hasn't been fixed already

The point is that if more people directly demand this issue to be fixed, the developers will be more inclined to address it. So speak up.

(02-20-2019, 03:25 PM)RaphaelCab Wrote: By that logic, you could say even the air isn't free. I mean, breathing requires energy and to get the energy you need food which isn't free. Thus, air isn't free. Come on...

Welcome to the forum.

Nobody is making money off of air; someone is making money off of Agma.io. Your argument falls apart there. You get ads at bare minimum so the owner is raking revenue through that channel.
(02-20-2019, 03:25 PM)RaphaelCab Wrote: By that logic, you could say even the air isn't free. I mean, breathing requires energy and to get the energy you need food which isn't free. Thus, air isn't free. Come on...

nah cmon
[-] The following 2 users Like yukichan's post:
  • daniel12345, Sarah123

You crack me up lool. I'd say you kinda broke the tension. So much agruments going on I can't even tell what's going on anymore.. lol. Welcome to the forums, don't forget to give yourself an introduction in the thread: http://agarioforums.net/newthread.php?fid=5 - Hope to see you around more Smile
[Image: zero_two_eating.gif]
[-] The following 2 users Like YaGirlBantrr's post:
  • daniel12345, yukichan
(02-21-2019, 05:18 AM)Cunina Wrote: The point is that if more people directly demand this issue to be fixed, the developers will be more inclined to address it. So speak up.
Not always as simple as you try to make it sound. Which I have said, and you refuse to llisten.

(02-21-2019, 05:18 AM)Cunina Wrote: Nobody is making money off of air; someone is making money off of Agma.io. Your argument falls apart there. You get ads at bare minimum so the owner is raking revenue through that channel.

You fail to understand that it costs money to provide this game, and that if not enbough money is being made, you cannot really afford to improve it.

Gaming is a cutthroat industry, and many gifted programmers have burned themselves out, and lost hope in ever reaching their goals.

Users like you make that more likely to happen.
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 3 users Like Squirrel 's post:
  • Sarah123, trinity., yukichan
Tongue 
if ur pc have lag in agma i think u should restrat ur pc or if it's nothing happen and still lag u should delete not important things in ur pc or maybe u dont have space or u have virus in pc that's all. Angel
  • daniel12345, Sarah123
(02-22-2019, 05:08 AM)Squirrel Wrote: Not always as simple as you try to make it sound. Which I have said, and you refuse to llisten.

You fail to understand that it costs money to provide this game, and that if not enbough money is being made, you cannot really afford to improve it.

Gaming is a cutthroat industry, and many gifted programmers have burned themselves out, and lost hope in ever reaching their goals.

No one said it's simple, but it seems like for many months they have let the issue grown to the point that you constantly read people complaining about it, and soon after dropping out of servers, which translates directly to losing revenues.

And at no point I claimed online games don't cost money. Not sure why you are being so presumptuous of that fallacy.

People not playing the game precisely because of lags directly leads to not being able "to afford to improve it."

People burn themselves out because 1) They don't have a business acumen and don't know how to make money off of their idea 2) They get complacent and lose track of competition, or fail to improve their product.

I say all these because I do care about the game. There is one thing to kvetch about teaming (something we discussed), or mechanics of the game. There is another not to be able to even play the game the way we used to (I think back to early 2018). The latter just kills the game altogether.

People like me push for improvements so the game not only doesn't die, but to thrive. So you are welcome. *sniffle*

(02-22-2019, 08:32 AM)yukichan Wrote:
if ur pc have lag in agma i think u should restrat ur pc or if it's nothing happen and still lag u should delete not important things in ur pc or maybe u dont have space or u have virus in pc that's all. Angel

Trust me, I have tried everything you can think of. It's the game in certain servers.
[-] The following 2 users Like Cunina's post:
  • daniel12345, Sarah123
(02-23-2019, 04:19 AM)Cunina Wrote:
(02-22-2019, 05:08 AM)Squirrel Wrote: Not always as simple as you try to make it sound. Which I have said, and you refuse to llisten.

No one said it's simple, but it seems like for many months they have let the issue grown to the point that you constantly read people complaining about it, and soon after dropping out of servers, which translates directly to losing revenues.

And at no point I claimed online games don't cost money. Not sure why you are being so presumptuous of that fallacy.

People not playing the game precisely because of lags directly leads to not being able "to afford to improve it."

People burn themselves out because 1) They don't have a business acumen and don't know how to make money off of their idea 2) They get complacent and lose track of competition, or fail to improve their product.

I say all these because I do care about the game. There is one thing to kvetch about teaming (something we discussed), or mechanics of the game. There is another not to be able to even play the game the way we used to (I think back to early 2018). The latter just kills the game altogether.

People like me push for improvements so the game not only doesn't die, but to thrive. So you are welcome. *sniffle*

Trust me, I have tried everything you can think of. It's the game in certain servers.

OK
  • daniel12345, Sarah123

There is the possibility that the PC isn't good enough, or does not pick up the connection well? I say that because I've changed my PC, and my router too, of course agma is not the only reason  Big Grin  And this has significantly improved the fluidity of the game. Again, I think there will always be a minimum of lag in online games  Dodgy Sleepy
[-] The following 4 users Like trinity.'s post:
  • daniel12345, Sarah123, Squirrel , yukichan
Then if you still have lag after remove wearabkes/skins clearing all junk files on your PC you should try to put your computer in the microwave and normally it should go
Adolf n'est pas devenu Hitler parce qu'il s'appelait Adolf, il se serait appelé Pépito ça aurait été pareil, on aurait juste dit "Heil Pépito" !

Change my looks but not my heart !
            - Italiano boi
[-] The following 2 users Like 7shoes's post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026, Sarah123

Usually .io related games aren't really dependent on the amount of files and used space of your device. If your computer does well at websites such as Google or Facebook, it should do well at Agar.io. If it doesn't, and that happens pretty often, the lag is the developer's fault and not yours.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Yugopolis's post:
  • Cunina