Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why do some cells "freeze" for 10-30 seconds on the Chinese server?
Often times when I play on the Chinese server, I will see large cells that will freeze in place for about 10-30 seconds before playing normally again. After a while, they will freeze again for a few seconds, resume, freeze, and so on. They do this continuously.

I know it's hard to stay perfectly still since you have to center your mouse just right on your screen. It usually takes me a few tries and even then I will usually start drifting after a while. So what are these cells doing and how do they stay still so perfectly?
They bought the Freeze ability in the shop for 30,000 coins. (For golf member it's free).

Well for my part I found it's not so hard to stay whitout moving when you are not divided, kind of an habitud
Adolf n'est pas devenu Hitler parce qu'il s'appelait Adolf, il se serait appelé Pépito ça aurait été pareil, on aurait juste dit "Heil Pépito" !

Change my looks but not my heart !
            - Italiano boi
[-] The following 1 user Likes 7shoes's post:
  • FilipCro125
Chinese servers lmfao
[Image: zero_two_eating.gif]
This is an agario related question. Bearblu also posted this on reddit where the answer seems to be the use of 3rd party scripts.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Agario/comments...ds_on_the/

[Image: giphy.gif] [Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Shadow Fox's post:
  • Squirrel
(12-18-2018, 02:29 AM)Shadow Fox Wrote: This is an agario related question. Bearblu also posted this on reddit where the answer seems to be the use of 3rd party scripts.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Agario/comments...ds_on_the/

[Image: giphy.gif] [Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif]

Yeah, the post was auto-removed since it was posted using a new account so I decided to ask here instead. But then I woke up this morning and found it is back up. I'm guessing posts from newbies have to be manually approved there.