Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Instant BAN for teamers in FFA and EXPERIMENTAL
Thumbs Down 
When we are going to can play alone? Without teamers.

FFA and EXPERMENTAL are NO TEAMs areas, and teams are ruinning them

AGAR.IO is lossing tons of users for this reason i know dozens of them that they dont play for this reason.

PARTY is for teamers, TEAMS is for teamers. FFA AND EXPERIMENTAL NOT.

I hope this thread will be reading for any agar.io developer or owner.

YOU AGAR.IO are loosing money letting teams play in those areas.

We need an INSTANT BAN or other thing for those who play on teams.

Regards Undecided
[-] The following 3 users Like HORSE DiCK's post:
  • , KelseySolo, ♀✭๖ۣۣۜYỦҜÎ ĈĤẰŇ✭♀
Miniclip/Tencent doesn’t care as long as teamers buy skins.

[Image: giphy.gif] [Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif]
[-] The following 4 users Like Shadow Fox's post:
  • Apix , Pajoli, Squirrel , ♀✭๖ۣۣۜYỦҜÎ ĈĤẰŇ✭♀
(08-08-2018, 12:14 PM)HORSE DiCK Wrote: When we are going to can play alone? Without teamers.

AGAR.IO is lossing tons of users for this reason i know dozens of them that they dont play for this reason.

PARTY is for teamers, TEAMS is for teamers. FFA AND EXPERIMENTAL NOT.

I hope this thread will be reading for any agar.io developer or owner.

YOU AGAR.IO are loosing money letting teams play in those areas.

We need an INSTANT BAN or other thing for those who play on teams.

Regards Undecided

Unfortunately, this probably won't get fixed. FFA Is mainly for people who are looking to play solo, whereas Teams, Experimental, and party mode are for Teams.
Lifetime supporter & Lifetime member for:  

Special Thanks to, @Sora & @retslac

[Image: agmalogo_a.png]
[-] The following 2 users Like Owl 's post:
  • Squirrel , ♀✭๖ۣۣۜYỦҜÎ ĈĤẰŇ✭♀
(08-08-2018, 12:14 PM)Horse**** Wrote: When we are going to can play alone? Without teamers.

I feel your pain, and share it.

I myself have been getting irked even by the many power-up users in agma.

Actually, those don't exist in agar.io, so maybe you can do my idea already.

Start gathering the names of interested Solo players, and collect e-mail addresses. (Use a free e-mail platform with an anonymous name, so you're not giving up any of your personal info.)

So then, when a SOlo player wants to play a true-skill-only Solo game, they could start their own private server... and you can e-mail the game server link to everyone on your list, and hopefully you get enough people to have some truly free-for-all fun!

(agma.io doesn't have that ability yet, but I know that Sora is looking into it!)
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • ♀✭๖ۣۣۜYỦҜÎ ĈĤẰŇ✭♀
Actually it is hard to write a code for an "Anti-Team" Function. As there would have to be many algorithms. What there could be is a "Report" function or have Admins watching them

[Image: vyNXqdV.gif]

[Image: 8L9jzaX.gif]

Hey! Im breakfast. If you need me, just pop me a message. I may not be active for a while so just take that into thought!!
[-] The following 3 users Like Breakfast 's post:
  • Owl , Squirrel , ♀✭๖ۣۣۜYỦҜÎ ĈĤẰŇ✭♀
(08-13-2018, 03:43 PM)Breakfast Wrote: Actually it is hard to write a code for an "Anti-Team" Function. As there would have to be many algorithms. What there could be is a "Report" function or have Admins watching them

This is very true.

Think for example, of a typical 1-on-1 battle...

You get a few of his cells, and are much bigger after the first volley, but you're broken into 16, no wussing out with a recombine, and the other guy ends up eating your smaller cells, then peels off, and whacks a virus into you... suddenly you're the guy in big trouble, even though you struck first.

And some of these battles go through 6 or more iterations of these skirmishes, until one or the other is dead.

That is almost exactly what teaming looks like, except proper teaming is more fluid, and pre-planned.

In the end, if 2 guys are going back & forth a lot... exchanging mass, it's almost always teaming.

But if you put a formula into play, and end up with one that penalizes people locked up in a great skirmish, mannnn, you are going to have some very unhappy players on your hands. (Stuff like that makes people quit games, and move on.)

I believe there's a way??  But it might be a computational problem -- meaning that it uses too many CPU cycles, and ends up making the game more laggy.  You don't want that either.

It's a tough job.

The best way I see, is a new idea:  

self-moderated games

It would only be possible in private games...

You'd have to have one person as a "moderator" (the person who creates the private game)
...and that person, in unison with the program decides whether a pair are teaming, or whether it was a skirmish.

You could advertize the "private games" off the main menu (for each server), so that people playing a particular style(/server type) of game would have the private games active, and you could "request invite" to one of those matches. You list the player doing the moderating, so you could even have sub-styles of playing, based on a person's way of moderating, or put into play your own set of rules.

And, to better populate private rooms from the get-go... perhaps have the server mechanism spawn server-created "minions" that belong to no-one, and just give you more things to eat until the server has a prechgosen minimum level of players.

(Again, it's easy to come up with ideas. Implementation is a whole new kettle of fish... When that involves other people's money, expect disappointments.)
Fight the Good Fight
(08-13-2018, 03:43 PM)IIBreakfast Wrote: Actually it is hard to write a code for an "Anti-Team" Function. As there would have to be many algorithms. What there could be is a "Report" function or have Admins watching them

Thats an interesting statement! Hopefully in the near future, they’ll be mods. In Agma to warn, kick, ban etc.
Lifetime supporter & Lifetime member for:  

Special Thanks to, @Sora & @retslac

[Image: agmalogo_a.png]
Teamers are not that big of a problem tbh.

Just played a casual game of agma and did what i usualy do, it is possible to be nr1 with teamers in the lobby.

[Image: Fm3ZZCF.png?1]
[Image: Cx6kf2m.png]
[Image: Bn0C7b5.png?1]
[-] The following 2 users Like Craw 's post:
  • KelseySolo, Squirrel
I completely agree as someone who enjoys playing solo and occasionally teaming up with others to survive the mass team gains that occur when similar large teams band as one to keep all other teams and players off the board. I believe a ban should be in effect but im not sure how Agar.io moderators would go about doing this. It's become a big team bully game where skilled players are being left broken hearted by impossible rounds where this mass team bullying is happening.

A regular joe who is skilled and moves his way into 1st should be able enjoy that win and only feel threatened by the 2nd or 3rd place gamers or those they cant see inching their way up to take you over. BUT NEVER should that average joe get to 1st to have all other larger teams say "who is this average joe? we must all combine as one team and take him out because he's clearly good and made his way to first because of the moves he made to get there". The worst time I played I worked my way to 2nd place and found an opportunity to wipe out M&M from 1st place which angered him to where he banded together with all his 3rd and 4th place buddies to take me out because I was an unfamiliar player to them. Sorry you got beat by a girl but it happens. I play every day and work hard to get to 1st. The moment I'm 1st it's game over because the 2nd 3rd and 4th players combine as one to take me out then go back to their usual 1st 2nd and 3rd hierarchy. 
Heart Kelsey 
[-] The following 1 user Likes KelseySolo's post:
  • WORMWOOD
Can relate to this, teamer's are a pain for me when trying to record a solo game-play, while I don't believe that they should be banned from the game, maybe interpret some sort of anti-teaming mechanism?
Pa-Hoo-lee
[-] The following 1 user Likes Pajoli's post:
  • Sora
(08-28-2018, 12:17 AM)Pajoli Wrote: Can relate to this, teamer's are a pain for me when trying to record a solo game-play, while I don't believe that they should be banned from the game, maybe interpret some sort of anti-teaming mechanism?

One of the next priorities is to have a solo only battle royale mode. Teaming would be detected and cause a disadvantage. I personally think Battle Royale is definitely hard to play as a soloist, because as the map shrinks, you stand against teams most of the time that can easily take you out, and there are no powerups, space, other cells, or viruses to use for your solo advantage.
Have any questions? Send me a message here: http://agarioforums.net/private.php?action=send&uid=1
[-] The following 2 users Like Sora's post:
  • Owl , Squirrel
(08-28-2018, 02:12 AM)Sora Wrote:
(08-28-2018, 12:17 AM)Pajoli Wrote: Can relate to this, teamer's are a pain for me when trying to record a solo game-play, while I don't believe that they should be banned from the game, maybe interpret some sort of anti-teaming mechanism?

One of the next priorities is to have a solo only battle royale mode. Teaming would be detected and cause a disadvantage. I personally think Battle Royale is definitely hard to play as a soloist, because as the map shrinks, you stand against teams most of the time that can easily take you out, and there are no powerups, space, other cells, or viruses to use for your solo advantage.

On Battle Royale mode, from what I remember from when I last played. The top 2 where always teaming. So yea that would probably be a good first priority!
Pa-Hoo-lee
(08-09-2018, 08:01 AM)Squirrel Wrote:
(08-08-2018, 12:14 PM)Horse**** Wrote: When we are going to can play alone? Without teamers.

I feel your pain, and share it.

I myself have been getting irked even by the many power-up users in agma.

Actually, those don't exist in agar.io, so maybe you can do my idea already.

Start gathering the names of interested Solo players, and collect e-mail addresses. (Use a free e-mail platform with an anonymous name, so you're not giving up any of your personal info.)

So then, when a SOlo player wants to play a true-skill-only Solo game, they could start their own private server... and you can e-mail the game server link to everyone on your list, and hopefully you get enough people to have some truly free-for-all fun!

(agma.io doesn't have that ability yet, but I know that Sora is looking into it!)

What exactly do you mean when you say a private server? Is this something that has yet to come about? That sounds like a great idea, but you say that agma doesnt yet have this ability. Does agar.io? To what are you referring?   Another thing... Maybe don't "Ban" players for teaming because it is going to happen, but maybe suspend game play (like a penalty) for 15 minutes or even 20 minutes. Enough of that and they'll stop teaming. Maybe the penalties get longer and longer.
ℍℕℕ
(09-03-2018, 09:59 PM)WORMWOOD Wrote: What exactly do you mean when you say a private server? Is this something that has yet to come about? That sounds like a great idea, but you say that agma doesnt yet have this ability. Does agar.io? To what are you referring?   Another thing... Maybe don't "Ban" players for teaming because it is going to happen, but maybe suspend game play (like a penalty) for 15 minutes or even 20 minutes. Enough of that and they'll stop teaming. Maybe the penalties get longer and longer.

A 'private server' would be one that you, and only you can invite players to play in.

I believe that agar.io has it, and that agme is either working towards it or has it in beta? I'm not positive.

And I don't mind teamers, if they are playing with other teamers... As a way of playing in two's, I think it's perfectly reasonable, and would be fun.

But a team versus single players represents too disctinctly and varied an advantage. It skews the game, and tends to make solo players play less, or quit altogether.

I figure that the easiest and best way to penalize tham, would be through score. But as this thread has already discussed (I think? There's been more than one thread...) the real tricky part is in the game indetifying a teamer quickly, (so that it doesn't add to possible lag/CPU load on the server), and not confue teamers with two people having consecutive skirmishes.
Fight the Good Fight
(09-04-2018, 02:22 AM)Squirrel Wrote:
(09-03-2018, 09:59 PM)WORMWOOD Wrote: What exactly do you mean when you say a private server? Is this something that has yet to come about? That sounds like a great idea, but you say that agma doesnt yet have this ability. Does agar.io? To what are you referring?   Another thing... Maybe don't "Ban" players for teaming because it is going to happen, but maybe suspend game play (like a penalty) for 15 minutes or even 20 minutes. Enough of that and they'll stop teaming. Maybe the penalties get longer and longer.

A 'private server' would be one that you, and only you can invite players to play in.

I believe that agar.io has it, and that agme is either working towards it or has it in beta? I'm not positive.

And I don't mind teamers, if they are playing with other teamers...  As a way of playing in two's, I think it's perfectly reasonable, and would be fun.

But a team versus single players represents too disctinctly and varied an advantage. It skews the game, and tends to make solo players play less, or quit altogether.

I figure that the easiest and best way to penalize tham, would be through score. But as this thread has already discussed (I think? There's been more than one thread...) the real tricky part is in the game indetifying a teamer quickly, (so that it doesn't add to possible lag/CPU load on the server), and not confue teamers with two people having consecutive skirmishes.

Your're exactly right, and thats an issue. I can see that but how hard would it be, and how likely is it that there could be a moderator who observes the online gaming experience to discourage this sort of thing. Dont get me wrong, I am a teamer too. I have my buddies here on agma and on agar, but more so agma. However, in FFA it seems to be more of an issue. In response to your comment earlier. I am 29 years old and I am fairly good with coding and that sort of thing. When it comes to games however I dont have much experience so your advice is very helpful. Thank you! I am wondering how I might find someone working the code for on-line gaming? I think that is the difficult part, like you said is finding someone who needs volunteers because as we know, coding and programming can be hard on the eyes with the long hours one puts in. In that case, I could definitely see how that would be a good way to get my foot in the door but I just need to find that door. You know what I mean?
ℍℕℕ