Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Saviour Clan Agar.io (Ogar OVH) ~ EU + NA ~
Hello,

Looking for a clan in Agar.io in 2018, with mature players and no childish behaviour? 

Are you competitive and want to improve?

Saviours - ?  is recruiting 

I dont need players, but hope to build a small group of good friends, daily takeovers, recording and youtube of wars etc. 

You will need:  1 .  A good PC/ Setup to play   2. Level 85+   3. Extension player (ogar)   4. knowing of all tricks and splitrun etc.  

* be warned, childish behaviour, insulting or anything like this will result in instant ban, this may hamper swaad buildup for first few months, but will sort out the rotten people who destroy clans * 

Join our discord:  discord.me/savsqd 

My discord:  MYTH#9629
(08-07-2018, 10:07 AM)081308 Wrote: Hello,

Looking for a clan in Agar.io in 2018, with mature players and no childish behaviour? 

Are you competitive and want to improve?

Saviours - ?  is recruiting 

I dont need players, but hope to build a small group of good friends, daily takeovers, recording and youtube of wars etc. 

You will need:  1 .  A good PC/ Setup to play   2. Level 85+   3. Extension player (ogar)   4. knowing of all tricks and splitrun etc.  

* be warned, childish behaviour, insulting or anything like this will result in instant ban, this may hamper swaad buildup for first few months, but will sort out the rotten people who destroy clans * 

Join our discord:  discord.me/savsqd 

My discord:  MYTH#9629

The best of lusck to you, as you strive to put together a few people for your gaming enjoyment!

We do have a lot of young people around here, but some of them might surprise you for being nice people most of the time. Smile

Here's hoping that a few find you, and that your clan takes off!
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
This clan is deleted ( and I quit the game) ~ Because the player base is not enough to play the game ~ I will leave this post up to let other people know, you cant make a new clan in this game because there is not enough new good players ~ Bye Agar!
(08-15-2018, 07:19 AM)081308 Wrote: This clan is deleted  ( and I quit the game)  ~ Because the player base is not enough to play the game ~ I will leave this post up to let other people know, you cant make a new clan in this game because there is not enough new good players ~ Bye Agar!

Why not try agma.io?

It's the game provided by Sora, same person who provided these Forums.

I think we have lots of decent players...
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!