Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
game mode agma.io
hi alls , agma.ioTonguelay, I will always want to play, but agma.io is different, is the opposite ,   

i thiks pm sora change server A S I A , change game mode , for example: teaming It is the same color group, there are always 12 groups, 1 group 2 people, 24 people

To single-handedly, you can't eat your teammates in the same color, but you can eat others, have 20min, then grow up slowly. How do you feel? If you are good, point LIKE  Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart
[-] The following 1 user Likes LEADER's post:
  • Squirrel
(08-04-2018, 10:03 PM)LEADER Wrote: hi alls , agma.ioTonguelay, I will always want to play, but agma.io is different, is the opposite ,   

i thiks pm sora change server A S I A , change game mode , for example: teaming It is the same color group, there are always 12 groups, 1 group 2 people, 24 people

To single-handedly, you can't eat your teammates in the same color, but you can eat others, have 20min, then grow up slowly. How do you feel? If you are good, point LIKE  Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart

The stock agar.io game had a 'Teams' mode, which was different, and I'd enjoyed that.

What you're suggesting (2 man teams, max of 12 teams per server) would be okay too.

The stock agar game had everyone split into one of three team colours... (red, green and blue? I think? It's been so long now. lol) but you had problems with cross-teaming.

I myself would prefer the three team idea... but again, the cross-teaming made the game not worth playing, and I'm not sure how you'd prevent that.

Your idea, where each player takes on the same colour, and cannot eat each other, solves the "teaming" issue where they cycle, constantly eating each other to become large, and then terrorize the server, so I definitely like that.

One additional thing that some moght not like...  Teaming in this way, precludes the use of skins altogether!

But a nice idea!
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 2 users Like Squirrel 's post:
  • LEADER, Owl
(08-05-2018, 04:18 AM)Squirrel Wrote:
(08-04-2018, 10:03 PM)LEADER Wrote: hi alls , agma.ioTonguelay, I will always want to play, but agma.io is different, is the opposite ,   

The stock agar.io game had a 'Teams' mode, which was different, and I'd enjoyed that.

What you're suggesting (2 man teams, max of 12 teams per server) would be okay too.

The stock agar game had everyone split into one of three team colours... (red, green and blue? I think? It's been so long now. lol) but you had problems with cross-teaming.

I myself would prefer the three team idea... but again, the cross-teaming made the game not worth playing, and I'm not sure how you'd prevent that.

Your idea, where each player takes on the same colour, and cannot eat each other, solves the "teaming" issue where they cycle, constantly eating each other to become large, and then terrorize the server, so I definitely like that.

One additional thing that some moght not like...  Teaming in this way, precludes the use of skins altogether!

But a nice idea!
push L I K E plz
My kids use to love playing team mode
Lifetime supporter & Lifetime member for:  

Special Thanks to, @Sora & @retslac

[Image: agmalogo_a.png]
[-] The following 2 users Like Owl 's post:
  • LEADER, Squirrel