Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
secre room
Now Agma.io 4/8/18, the secret room does not stay, it was lived many times before, now it is 5 minutes or 6 minutes Sad Sad Sad Sad

Sora Why do you change the secret room? , changed before PLZ, why today im xy-instant I have 137k quality, I think
Afk secret room, I went to the toilet, after 5 minutes, this place I died: s Sad Sad Sad

Plzzzzzzz sora change the secret room plzzz Angel Angel Angel
(08-04-2018, 10:14 AM)LEADER Wrote: Now Agma.io 4/8/18, the secret room does not stay, it was lived many times before, now it is 5 minutes or 6 minutes Sad Sad Sad Sad

Sora Why do you change the secret room? , changed before PLZ, why today im xy-instant I have 137k quality, I think
Afk secret room, I went to the toilet, after 5 minutes, this place I died: s Sad Sad Sad

Secret rooms and portals, now have a 5 min max.
Lifetime supporter & Lifetime member for:  

Special Thanks to, @Sora & @retslac

[Image: agmalogo_a.png]
owl:Secret rooms and portals, now have a 5 min max.
leader : yes is slow Sad
(08-04-2018, 10:14 AM)LEADER Wrote: Now Agma.io 4/8/18, the secret room does not stay, it was lived many times before, now it is 5 minutes or 6 minutes Sad Sad Sad Sad

Thanks for the input. So you suggest a longer period of time, including the freezing in portals? It can be extended. I think time allowed to freeze in portal will at least be made longer.
Have any questions? Send me a message here: http://agarioforums.net/private.php?action=send&uid=1
[-] The following 2 users Like Sora's post:
  • LEADER, Owl
(08-04-2018, 09:29 PM)Sora Wrote:

Thanks for the input. So you suggest a longer period of time, including the freezing in portals? It can be extended. I think time allowed to freeze in portal will at least be made longer.

tnx , sora u change before  secree room plz  ,

What about 10 min max?

(08-04-2018, 09:41 PM)Owl Wrote:

What about 10 min max?

i thiks max 15 min or 20min
I have no clue what you guys are talking about.

Are you trying to suggest that there are times that the secret room(s) do not exist6?!

Because that sounds wrong.

Are you saying cells can only sit in there for 5 minutes? That would be okay -- it would mean you can no longer camp.

What do you have to sit in there for anyways?!

And, if you do have a 5 min max... out of curiousity, what does it do to kick you out? Just say that you went through the portal, like it or not?

If you're trying to farm power ups, that's still not a problem. You just sit outside the secret room's entrance, and check every now and then.

I'd like to know what change was made, and what you guys are talking about. (lol) Just in case someone else asks me.
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
5 mins is an acceptable time because it gives other players the chance to be able to recover power too

it is time to freeze in the portal 5 mins is too long because often people abuse this function and there is no way of fighting that sometimes does not please everyone
                                                        [Image: Eqatombe1d010.gif]

thx at @run SPOT run  for this  Sig`s  
[-] The following 1 user Likes EqAtOmBe 's post:
  • Owl
(08-07-2018, 02:21 AM)EqAtOmBe Wrote: 5 mins is an acceptable time because it gives other players the chance to be able to recover power too

it is time to freeze in the portal 5 mins is too long because often people abuse this function and there is no way of fighting that sometimes does not please everyone

ok, tnx for see Heart Heart Heart
(08-07-2018, 02:21 AM)EqAtOmBe Wrote: 5 mins is an acceptable time because it gives other players the chance to be able to recover power too

What about, At least 10min, in the portals outside of the secret room, and 5min max in the secret room?