Register
Hello There, Guest!

Poll: Braces, or no braces?
Braces
No braces
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
~Poll #14~
Sssssooooooooooorrrrryyyyy, I haven’t posted a poll in 6 days...oops...please don’t kill meh, I said sorry. ~scoots back a bit...just in case~ this poll was inspired by... ~drumroll~ My teeth. Yep, my teeth. You may be wondering “Julia, are you crazy? How can this be inspired by your teeth?” Well, yes, I am crazy, and it is about braces...like...that make your teeth straight. I need to go in and get braces (first an unnecessary appointment to see if I need them...I already know I do because one of my front teethe overlaps the other, and some other small things need to be fixed too.) sooooooo...yea. I need braces...for the time being, Ill enjoy carmel , taffy, gummy bears, nuts (oh I’ll miss nuts a lot), hot fudge, fruit roll ups, and much more.
If you need help, you can message me here: http://agarioforums.net/private.php?acti...&uid=15861
[Image: Jelly_Belly_Sig.png]

Thanks so much @EqAtOmBe  for the AWESOME sig!!!!!!!!
>^^<

(07-07-2018, 02:55 PM)JellyBelly Wrote: Sssssooooooooooorrrrryyyyy, I haven’t posted a poll in 6 days...oops...please don’t kill meh, I said sorry. ~scoots back a bit...just in case~ this poll was inspired by... ~drumroll~ My teeth. Yep, my teeth. You may be wondering “Julia, are you crazy? How can this be inspired by your teeth?” Well, yes, I am crazy, and it is about braces...like...that make your teeth straight. I need to go in and get braces (first an unnecessary appointment to see if I need them...I already know I do because one of my front teethe overlaps the other, and some other small things need to be fixed too.) sooooooo...yea. I need braces...for the time being, Ill enjoy carmel , taffy, gummy bears, nuts (oh I’ll miss nuts a lot), hot fudge, fruit roll ups, and much more.

I'm sorry that you're going to need them! And I hope the kiddie-environment where you are, is not as negative as the ones I've heard tell of. My closest friend was bullied because she had braces. My first major highschool crush, other kids thought she was socially doomed, because she had braces...

If that starts happening to you (hopefully not), just remember that in 20 years you will know next to none of the same people, and the ones worth knowing won't change their view of you because of your teeth. (And, hello idiots, braces are temporary!)

Hopefully yours is not so bad (what they are trying to correct) that you have constant pain to go with it.

A number of people believe that braces are a socially accepted torture device. :|

(Hmm, you're probably feeling a lot better after reading this... ~sighs~ Sorry!)

But hopefully you don't have much that will need correcting, and you won't need to wear them for too long!
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!