Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
I’m happy to be here!!!
Smile Sorry I didn’t  do this earlier, but I will do it now!!! I joined a few months ago, but I’m still exited to share! My name is Julia, and my favorite color is pink! I LOOOOOOVE agma.io, it’s even better than the agar.io! I am so exited to join, and hope you aren just as exited to have me!
[Image: Jell_Belly_Sig.png]
Thanks so much @EqAtOmBe for the signature! Smile
[-] The following 5 users Like JellBelly's post:
  • EqAtOmBe , Mikasa, QueenHeather, Sora, Squirrel
welcome Julia thanks for this introduction
I hope to see many post from you here and I think you will discover many friends on wonderful forum

for your arrival here is a little signature that I am made to you

[Image: Eqatombe1d010.gif]

thx at @run SPOT run  for this  Sig`s  
[-] The following 1 user Likes EqAtOmBe 's post:
  • Sora
(05-19-2018, 07:05 PM)JellBelly Wrote: Smile Sorry I didn’t  do this earlier, but I will do it now!!! I joined a few months ago, but I’m still exited to share! My name is Julia, and my favorite color is pink! I LOOOOOOVE agma.io, it’s been stated that than the agar.io! I am so exited to join, and hope you aren just as exited to have me!

Welcome aboard, and it's great that you've emerged from the shadows to say hello to all of us!

Hello, right back at you!

I hope that you continue to have a blast in agma, and that you start talking to a few new people, thanks to this place, and make some new friends!

I hope to see more messages from you soon... (Maybe I can be one of those people!)
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
Lol, thanks!!! And of course you can be one of ma dear people I message (lol)

Thanks so much EquAtOmBe!!!

(05-20-2018, 01:47 AM)EqAtOmBe Wrote: welcome Julia thanks for this introduction
I hope to see many post from you here and I think you will discover many friends on wonderful forum

How do you insert photos to your signature? I posted it in google drive, then got the link, then typed the link into the “Add photo” box...but it didn’t work.
(05-20-2018, 02:26 PM)JellBelly Wrote: Lol, thanks!!! And of course you can be one of ma dear people I message (lol)

Thanks so much EquAtOmBe!!!

(05-20-2018, 01:47 AM)EqAtOmBe Wrote: welcome Julia thanks for this introduction

How do you insert photos to your signature? I posted it in google drive, then got the link, then typed the link into the “Add photo” box...but it didn’t work.

on control panel  change signature just insert url  image  ''  https://s31.postimg.cc/66z1jgxuj/Jell_Belly_Sig.png  ''

[Image: Sans_titre.jpg]
                                                        [Image: Eqatombe1d010.gif]

thx at @run SPOT run  for this  Sig`s  
Thanks sooo much! I love it!
[-] The following 1 user Likes JellBelly's post:
  • EqAtOmBe
Hello Jelbelly. Welcome to the forums. I hope you will have a blast here and make some friends. It's nice hearing that you enjoy playing agma.io. Have a good time!

[Image: enAWQVn.jpg]

(05-20-2018, 03:54 PM)ℜεᥲстıσស Wrote: Hello Jelbelly.  Welcome to the forums. I hope you will have a blast here and make some friends. It's nice hearing that you enjoy playing agma.io. Have a good time!

Thanks @reactions
(05-19-2018, 07:05 PM)JellBelly Wrote: Smile Sorry I didn’t  do this earlier, but I will do it now!!! I joined a few months ago, but I’m still exited to share! My name is Julia, and my favorite color is pink! I LOOOOOOVE agma.io, it’s even better than the agar.io! I am so exited to join, and hope you aren just as exited to have me!

We're happy to have you here Wink
Lifetime supporter & Lifetime member for:  

Special Thanks to, @Sora & @retslac

[Image: agmalogo_a.png]
Thanks @Owl !

Hmmm...I see you guys together a lot... is this the welcome crew? (Lol) Cuz if so, nice crew!
This community has lots of members, who tend to look out for new members! Bringing a warm welcome to the newest member of the forum.
Lifetime supporter & Lifetime member for:  

Special Thanks to, @Sora & @retslac

[Image: agmalogo_a.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Owl 's post:
  • Squirrel
It's a shame that I haven't introduced myself to you yet.

I'm glad you found your way to us, it's nice to see new nice and awesome people joining the family!
In the past I was the kind of person to send a PM to if you ever required help or just needed a person to talk to, so whenever no one of the support helpers are around, you can PM me aswell, though it's not my job anymore.
            "Experience has taught me that wishful thinking 
                                 only leads to disappointment."

[-] The following 3 users Like Mikasa's post:
  • JellBelly, Squirrel , Supergirl
@ Owl Well, I like it! Because I’ve had such a nice warm welcome, I’m glad to join and be one of the people waiting for more new people in need of a warm welcome!
@Mikasa Thanks! I’ll make sure to PM you when in need of help, or to chat (lol)!
[-] The following 3 users Like JellBelly's post:
  • Mikasa, Owl , Squirrel
W E L C O M E  Exclamation

I have a question, is @JellBelly and @JellyBelly both the same person (you) or is/was it just a name-change ?

I am just confused about  Exclamation

Wink
[Image: 0RSYTXe.jpg]

Always remember that you are absolutely unique, just like everyone else Exclamation
[-] The following 1 user Likes Supergirl 's post:
  • JellBelly
(06-24-2018, 08:23 PM)Supergirl Wrote: W E L C O M E  Exclamation

I have a question, is @JellBelly and @JellyBelly both the same person (you) or is/was it just a name-change ?

I am just confused about  Exclamation

Wink

Thanks! Yes, I am JellyBelly, and JellBelly. Smile