Register
Hello There, Guest!

Poll: Outdoors or indoors?
Outdoors
Indoors
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
~poll #3~
Big Grin Do ya liked these polls?
Exclamation Important: ALL of these polls will be PUBLIC if you do not wish for other people to see what you have voted, please do not vote. If you don’t mind, have fun, and forget this was ever here Tongue
If you need help, you can message me here: http://agarioforums.net/private.php?acti...&uid=15861
[Image: Jelly_Belly_Sig.png]

Thanks so much @EqAtOmBe  for the AWESOME sig!!!!!!!!
>^^<

(06-09-2018, 01:57 PM)JellyBelly Wrote: Big Grin Do ya liked these polls?

In years past, I always would have said outdoors... But now that I'm awake at night time all the time, and not so much during the day... there really isn't much to do outside in the dark, except wonder where that pesky neighbourhood skunk is at that very moment! Soooo... now I just prefer indoors.
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
(06-10-2018, 05:44 AM)Squirrel Wrote:
(06-09-2018, 01:57 PM)JellyBelly Wrote: Big Grin Do ya liked these polls?

In years past, I always would have said outdoors... But now that I'm awake at night time all the time, and not so much during the day... there really isn't much to do outside in the dark, except wonder where that pesky neighbourhood skunk is at that very moment! Soooo... now I just prefer indoors.
Ah, lol, I couldn’t have done anything outside last night anyway, there was a BIG storm. Lol, last year we had a white skunk...I dunno where it went, and honestly don’t care if it’s not here. Lol.
If you need help, you can message me here: http://agarioforums.net/private.php?acti...&uid=15861

>^^<

(06-10-2018, 01:43 PM)JellyBelly Wrote: Ah, lol, I couldn’t have done anything outside last night anyway, there was a BIG storm. Lol, last year we had a white skunk...I dunno where it went, and honestly don’t care if it’s not here. Lol.

An albino skunk? lol... Crazy. It's likely dead... I don't think their lifespan is much different than a squirrel, which I'm told is an average of 1.5 years, and an all-white skunk would attract more attention to itself.
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
(06-11-2018, 02:17 AM)Squirrel Wrote:
(06-10-2018, 01:43 PM)JellyBelly Wrote: Ah, lol, I couldn’t have done anything outside last night anyway, there was a BIG storm. Lol, last year we had a white skunk...I dunno where it went, and honestly don’t care if it’s not here. Lol.

An albino skunk? lol... Crazy. It's likely dead... I don't think their lifespan is much different than a squirrel, which I'm told is an average of 1.5 years, and an all-white skunk would attract more attention to itself.

Kind of sad...i like animals...but as long as there are more in the world Big Grin

>^^<