Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Not being able to eat people
On agar servers lately, I have gone over people and not had the ability to eat them even though I am way bigger than them. Is there a hack or something I am missing out on? 

Thanks Smile
What game? Agario or Agma
Lifetime supporter & Lifetime member for:  

Special Thanks to, @Sora & @retslac

[Image: agmalogo_a.png]
I think it’s a glitch related to the new game mode.

http://agarioforums.net/showthread.php?tid=55512

[Image: giphy.gif] [Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Shadow Fox's post:
  • Squirrel
I guess it's just a glitch
simple yahoo mail sign up guide, 192.168.0.1 gateway
(05-25-2018, 09:42 PM)Scotty Wrote: On agar servers lately, I have gone over people and not had the ability to eat them even though I am way bigger than them. Is there a hack or something I am missing out on? 

Thanks Smile

Well, this has happened to me too, I think it is a glitch. This usually happens for me around a portal, where it appears they haven’t completely go enough through yet. I’m guessing that the cell went through the the portal (or moved from the spot on the map) but ignore appears they are still there, because the system is a little late in processing that particular cell’s movements at the at time time.
If you need help, you can message me here: http://agarioforums.net/private.php?acti...&uid=15861
[Image: Jelly_Belly_Sig.png]

Thanks so much @EqAtOmBe  for the AWESOME sig!!!!!!!!
>^^<

(06-06-2018, 01:36 PM)JellyBelly Wrote: Well, this has happened to me too, I think it is a glitch. This usually happens for me around a portal, where it appears they haven’t completely go enough through yet. I’m guessing that the cell went through the the portal (or moved from the spot on the map) but ignore appears they are still there, because the system is a little late in processing that particular cell’s movements at the at time time.

Maybe a month or two ago, I think there was a similar thing in agma where, in a secret room, you sometimes had ghost-balls of players that weren't actually there....

If you were larger than them, you would go over them, but nothing would happen (ie: not eat them). But if you were smaller than them, then you were dead. (lol)

I haven't seen this recently, so I'm guessing (@Sora, can you confirm?) that the bug was found and fixed.

Hopefully Miniclip will find & fix theirs also. Smile

I figure that it was likely cases of people who were in the process of teleporting through a portal, and then either disconnected or requested a respawn/etc.
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
(06-07-2018, 10:29 AM)Squirrel Wrote:
(06-06-2018, 01:36 PM)JellyBelly Wrote: Well, this has happened to me too, I think it is a glitch. This usually happens for me around a portal, where it appears they haven’t completely go enough through yet. I’m guessing that the cell went through the the portal (or moved from the spot on the map) but ignore appears they are still there, because the system is a little late in processing that particular cell’s movements at the at time time.

Maybe a month or two ago, I think there was a similar thing in agma where, in a secret room, you sometimes had ghost-balls of players that weren't actually there....

If you were larger than them, you would go over them, but nothing would happen (ie: not eat them). But if you were smaller than them, then you were dead. (lol)

I haven't seen this recently, so I'm guessing (@Sora, can you confirm?) that the bug was found and fixed.

Hopefully Miniclip will find & fix theirs also. Smile

I figure that it was likely cases of people who were in the process of teleporting through a portal, and then either disconnected or requested a respawn/etc.

This does happen often in XY-insta, but people use freeze (you can freeze your cell, but nobody can eat it/them. Smaller cells can run into you and get eaten by you.) a LOT in that server, because you combine quicker, and combine on people trying to eat them. But again, the times (even when you are smaller) you go right through them, I believe that is a glitch.
[Image: Jell_Belly_Sig.png]
Thanks so much @EqAtOmBe for the signature! Smile
(06-07-2018, 07:44 PM)JellBelly Wrote: This does happen often in XY-insta, but people use freeze (you can freeze your cell, but nobody can eat it/them. Smaller cells can run into you and get eaten by you.) a LOT in that server, because you combine quicker, and combine on people trying to eat them. But again, the times (even when you are smaller) you go right through them, I believe that is a glitch.

Hmm, interesting! I really should go try a few more versions of this great game... lol. But possibly it's just that this version had the special 'freeze' function (is it like a powerup??) that makes it quite different from the others!

I say this after playing SuperSonic enough to know it has a few strikingly different features in there that were purposeful, waiting for people to find! (If you haveb't found it yet, I'mma keep on playin' it and take the spoils for myself! LOL!)
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 2 users Like Squirrel 's post:
  • JellBelly, JellyBelly
@Squirrel freeze is an ability! I thought it was kinda cool too, (wish I could use em without a computor, lol.) It’s cool! I’ve only got caught by it a few times...but mostly, I’m good.
If you need help, you can message me here: http://agarioforums.net/private.php?acti...&uid=15861
[Image: Jelly_Belly_Sig.png]

Thanks so much @EqAtOmBe  for the AWESOME sig!!!!!!!!
>^^<

[-] The following 1 user Likes JellyBelly's post:
  • Squirrel
Yes, a lot of players use this "glitch" to get a lot of mass.
As you said you just have to go in a portal when you are popped,freeze yourself and you can't be eat.

There are 2 ways to eat players when they do this trick :
-Pop one of their cell whit a virus
-Destroy the portal (you can only destroy portal that a player had put on the map, you can't destroy the portal whose is in the secret room)
Adolf n'est pas devenu Hitler parce qu'il s'appelait Adolf, il se serait appelé Pépito ça aurait été pareil, on aurait juste dit "Heil Pépito" !

Change my looks but not my heart !
            - Italiano boi
[-] The following 1 user Likes 7shoes's post:
  • Squirrel