Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[FᴏʀᴜᴍGᴀᴍᴇ] Create your own pizza!
Smile 
I thought this would be a fun thread for the community, and i'm curious to see what everyone thinks.

So lets get started! Its simple: 
Quote:1). Do you like pizza?
2). Whats your favorite?
3). Create your own combination down below!

Growing up as a kid, we'd always had crazy pizza friday and every friday id make my own pizza with variety of flavors(Toppings)

My favorite flavor is Pepperoni

Here's my combination: 
The Sofia

Tomato sauce, prosciutto (no, prosciutto is not a cheese, or a vegetable, it’s a salt cured Italian ham), rosemary, red onion, mozzarella and freshly cracked black pepper. 

Now You Wink
Lifetime supporter & Lifetime member for:  

Special Thanks to, @Sora & @retslac

[Image: agmalogo_a.png]
(05-17-2018, 09:32 PM)Owl Wrote: I thought this would be a fun thread for the community, and i'm curious to see what everyone thinks.

So lets get started! Its simple: 
Quote:1). Do you like pizza?
2). Whats your favorite?
3). Create your own combination down below!

I was told that I 'deep throated' pizza.... (ie: ate a slice in 3 or 4 bites, lol)

Like it?  Just slightly!

My favourite kind?

Double jalapenos, sausage & bacon, with a ton of crushed chilli pepper flakes added on top.

Yeaaah, very few people steal my pizza more than once. (lol!)
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 2 users Like Squirrel 's post:
  • *Sad*, Owl
Sounds like an interesting, combination

1. The better question is who doesn’t like pizza?!
2. These days I tend to favor sausage because it’s generally less greasy.
3. I favor any combination of toppings and crusts that doesn’t include veggies. I’m barely ok with pineapple as a topping. I also kind of prefer a deep dish or pan style crust with no more then three toppings.

I’ve had pizza on Friday for most of my life!

[Image: giphy.gif] [Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif]
[-] The following 2 users Like Shadow Fox's post:
  • *Sad*, Squirrel
(05-19-2018, 02:02 AM)Shadow Fox Wrote: 1. The better question is who doesn’t like pizza?!
2. These days I tend to favor sausage because it’s generally less greasy.
3. I favor any combination of toppings and crusts that doesn’t include veggies. I’m barely ok with pineapple as a topping. I also kind of prefer a deep dish or pan style crust with no more then three toppings.

I’ve had pizza on Friday for most of my life!

Sounds like the Pizza Hut style!

~eyes glaze over and he remembers a different time~

I remember during my baseball days, the group of us that played would often do a 'Hut Damage', which entailed going to a different Pizza Hut, and terrorizing their staff with our crazy orders. And it became tradition that when they brought me my large pizza (yes, just for me), someone would stand, indicate the 'za, and ask "How many animals died for this pizza?", and I would growl loudly, "Not ennnnouuuuuuuggghhh!!!"

That said, the Italians are onto something. Sausage and peppers just go together so well, that any time you eat one, you should also eat the other! (lol)

I enjoy a Hawaiian 'za as much as a meat lovers, and 3rd choice would be veggie. (Green pepper, mushrooms & tomato) Oh, and then there's all the awesome chicken pizzas with BBQ sauce instead of tomato sauce. Smile
Fight the Good Fight
@Squirrel I like the combination

I looooove puzza! My favorite pizza is pepperoni, and my combo nation would be:
Tomato sauce, mozzarella cheese, and ranch dressing (I know, I'm weird lol)
If you need help, you can message me here: http://agarioforums.net/private.php?acti...&uid=15861
[Image: Jelly_Belly_Sig.png]

Thanks so much @EqAtOmBe  for the AWESOME sig!!!!!!!!
>^^<

(05-19-2018, 05:12 PM)JellyBelly Wrote: I looooove puzza! My favorite pizza is pepperoni, and my combo nation would be:

Simple yet delicious  Smile

[-] The following 1 user Likes Owl 's post:
  • JellyBelly
(05-19-2018, 05:12 PM)JellyBelly Wrote: I looooove puzza! My favorite pizza is pepperoni, and my combo nation would be:

It used to be that plain 'tomato sauce' and mozzarella cheese were just assumed, because all pizzas had those... But you bring up a good point, as far as combinations go. Now, your variety is increased by a choice of different sauces (ie: tomato sauce/BBQ sauce, maybe spicy versions), different cheeses... there's different ways to make the crust, too... both ingredient-wise (whole wheat, vs plain) or type (stuffed crust vs plain), plus the dipping sauces.

When I was a kid, I remember being afraid to try different things, because I hated spending money and then not liking what I'd paid for... so I only ordered plain pepperoni.
Fight the Good Fight
(05-19-2018, 06:42 AM)Squirrel Wrote: Sounds like the Pizza Hut style!

~eyes glaze over and he remembers a different time~

I remember during my baseball days, the group of us that played would often do a 'Hut Damage', which entailed going to a different Pizza Hut, and terrorizing their staff with our crazy orders. And it became tradition that when they brought me my large pizza (yes, just for me), someone would stand, indicate the 'za, and ask "How many animals died for this pizza?", and I would growl loudly, "Not ennnnouuuuuuuggghhh!!!"

That said, the Italians are onto something. Sausage and peppers just go together so well, that any time you eat one, you should also eat the other! (lol)

I enjoy a Hawaiian 'za as much as a meat lovers, and 3rd choice would be veggie. (Green pepper, mushrooms & tomato) Oh, and then there's all the awesome chicken pizzas with BBQ sauce instead of tomato sauce. Smile

The Toronto Blue Jays aside, Canadians don’t play baseball!

Your post reminds me of my Little League days. We would always go to Pizza Hut for parties, events and sometimes even team sponsorships. Baseball and Pizza Hut just seem to go together!

There’s still a restaurant style Pizza Hut fairly close to where I live. Sadly, most have closed down in favor of smaller stores.

[Image: giphy.gif] [Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Shadow Fox's post:
  • Squirrel
(05-21-2018, 01:15 AM)Shadow Fox Wrote: The Toronto Blue Jays aside, Canadians don’t play baseball!

Your post reminds me of my Little League days. We would always go to Pizza Hut for parties, events and sometimes even team sponsorships. Baseball and Pizza Hut just seem to go together!

There’s still a restaurant style Pizza Hut fairly close to where I live. Sadly, most have closed down in favor of smaller stores.

There's more of us who play ball than you might think!

Remember the Montreal Expos? There's still enough fans in Montreal that there is a consistent bit of pressure for MLB to approve a new team for Montreal.

Also, there are MLB players from almost every province, and for every one of those, there's 1000 more that don't make it to the Majors! Wink

Hockey and baseball, we play.
Soccer and football, we also play, but not as much.

And yes, Pizza Hut sadly did the same stuff up here. It's been years and years since I had a pizza from there.

And actually, when the restaurants were in full swing, my fave thing to eat there was not a pizza, but something they called the 'Priazzo Milano', which was essentially a meat pie.

It was such dense eating that most people could only eat two pieces and be full. But I had a friend with which I would regularly go catch a movie, then go for beer & priazzo. We would order a large, and the staff would get concerned, asking us not to vomit there. (lol)

It's essentially a pizza, but where the crust as so thin, and there was such a vast quantity of toppings that the crust was forced to envelop them instead! Big Grin

Man, I miss dat thang. Sad
Fight the Good Fight