Register
Hello There, Guest!

Poll: should this game mode be added?
Yes
No
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Self-feed game mode
i think that they should add a self-feed mode to agma.io because most other servers have it. The server itself would be so much more popular, and it would attract other users. especially newer players, which gives a higher chance for more opportunities.
@Sparrow Its a nice idea, you should clarify, how it would work, game rules, Etc...
Lifetime supporter & Lifetime member for:  

Special Thanks to, @Sora & @retslac

[Image: agmalogo_a.png]
Yes, it's can be a great gamemode.

Someone had proposed this many times ago.
Adolf n'est pas devenu Hitler parce qu'il s'appelait Adolf, il se serait appelé Pépito ça aurait été pareil, on aurait juste dit "Heil Pépito" !

Change my looks but not my heart !
            - Italiano boi
(05-13-2018, 01:27 AM)Owl Wrote: @Sparrow Its a nice idea, you should clarify, how it would work, game rules, Etc...

Well the game would work as if there is a huge map. the server map would be extremely big, and the self- feeding function would make it so that you can get as big as the server. This would happen if you ate the second biggest person. each round will last 2 minutes, by then, the map would be covered with 1-3 huge players, and in the chat there will be a message saying who got 1st 2nd or 3rd. 1st gets 300 coins, (trust me its balance if you get 1st for 1 hour straight u get 9k coins instead of 100k like other modes.)
2nd gets 200, and 3rd gets 100. all other places get none. Thats basically the jist of the mode.
(05-13-2018, 01:15 AM)Sparrow Wrote: i think that they should add a self-feed mode to agma.io because most other servers have it. The server itself would be so much more popular, and it would attract other users. especially newer players, which gives a higher chance for more opportunities.

Lol I played it on Gaver.io before and I must say that it is a lot of fun XD
(Signature had to be removed due to the possibility of causing seizures)

[Image: ff67246f342a8808171d075243546464.gif]

huh I calmed em down for a bit xD  (for now)