Register
Hello There, Guest!

Poll: Do you use Android Play, IOS App Store, or both?
Android - Google Play
IOS - Apple App Store
Both
None
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Agma.io on Mobile/Tablet (poll - reply for free 20k coins in agma)
Thanks for all the responses! Added coins to usernames provided.
If we do develop a mobile app version of the game, one of the priorities will be to craft it based on feedback from the community.

Actually @YaGirlBantrr, in the next update (which will be in maybe about a week or so) the main menu will be completely accessable through mobile. Even the game shop. Ingame gameplay will be better as well, because the different elements on the page will scale according to your device screen size. So there's already going to be an improvement on this upcoming update for using mobile on the browser version of agma. But of course, a complete mobile app version of the game would be the best solution for playing from mobile, as it will be completely suited for mobile gameplay, and the players you play with will also be playing from mobile.
Have any questions? Send me a message here: http://agarioforums.net/private.php?action=send&uid=1
[-] The following 2 users Like Sora's post:
  • EqAtOmBe , Squirrel
This is really exciting! I prob wont play on mobile, because I've always played on pc, but if I were to start, it would be on Android. Sorry to all of you IOS users...just sorry.,..ugh.
Open source will always be best in my book.
[Image: giphy.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes run SPOT run 's post:
  • Squirrel
I only use IOS and If it is released, I would use it. If it is released, I would love to sign up for the Beta.

[Image: vyNXqdV.gif]

[Image: 8L9jzaX.gif]

Hey! Im breakfast. If you need me, just pop me a message. I may not be active for a while so just take that into thought!!
[-] The following 2 users Like Breakfast 's post:
  • run SPOT run , Sora
(03-20-2018, 05:42 PM)Breakfast Wrote: I only use IOS and If it is released, I would use it. If it is released, I would love to sign up for the Beta.

Nice to see you back in the forums! Yes, good input. If I remember correct, you mainly play from mobile?
Have any questions? Send me a message here: http://agarioforums.net/private.php?action=send&uid=1
[-] The following 2 users Like Sora's post:
  • EqAtOmBe , Squirrel
iOS Here! 

It'd Be Amazing if this came to the app store! I could finally have free time at work, hahaha......

But in reality The game itself is amazing and Id be interesting if it came to the app store.

Cant wait to see what you have plannedSmile

Username: Darius513

P.S- Thx for the 20k Coins!
Lifetime supporter & Lifetime member for:  

Special Thanks to, @Sora & @retslac

[Image: agmalogo_a.png]
Andriod all the way boi! pls give me the 20k coins  Angel
(05-08-2018, 02:44 PM)Sparrow Wrote: Andriod all the way boi! pls give me the 20k coins  Angel

You have to answer these 3 questions, then comment your username down below

Quote:1. Do you use Google Play or Apple App store?
2. If agma would be released on the Play Store or the App Store, would you use it? 
3. If you would use it, what would be the most important aspect for you? What would make the game just perfect for you to play through mobile?

[-] The following 1 user Likes Owl 's post:
  • Sora
(05-08-2018, 09:09 PM)Owl Wrote:
(05-08-2018, 02:44 PM)Sparrow Wrote: Andriod all the way boi! pls give me the 20k coins  Angel

You have to answer these 3 questions, then comment your username down below

2. If agma would be released on the Play Store or the App Store, would you use it? 
3. If you would use it, what would be the most important aspect for you? What would make the game just perfect for you to play through mobile?

1. google play

2. HECK YEAH! i love this game!

3. The most important aspect is that its portable, and you can play it anywhere! you can play with your friends and farm coins constantly making the game way more enjoyable.
should be on tablet
@Sparrow, Remember to include your username
My username is sparrow. Sorry for forgetting that lol
When do i get the coins?
(05-14-2018, 11:56 AM)Sparrow Wrote: When do i get the coins?

Hey! You get the coins when you answer these 3 questions, then comment your username. Then @Sora will add coins to your accountSmile

**Note** You have to be logged out, in order for him to add you the coins Smile

[-] The following 1 user Likes Owl 's post:
  • Sora
1. I use neither, I use the internet, lol
2. ⬆️*whispers* look up there⬆️⬆️⬆️
3. If mobile users (me of course) could send party invites! That would be great. Thanks Sora!!!
~update~ If it came out on App Store or google play, I’d use App Store cuz I’m an apple user. And yes, I love agma, I would use the app on car trips to ma grandma’s...lol.
If you need help, you can message me here: http://agarioforums.net/private.php?acti...&uid=15861
[Image: Jelly_Belly_Sig.png]

Thanks so much @EqAtOmBe  for the AWESOME sig!!!!!!!!
>^^<

[-] The following 1 user Likes JellyBelly's post:
  • Sora
I use Google play
Username Spraydu0000