Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Intro
Hi everyone ? !! I’m *Sad* I like cats and playing fun .io games. Not much else to say.. Bye ?
[-] The following 1 user Likes *Sad*'s post:
  • Owl
(04-10-2018, 02:46 AM)*Sad* Wrote: Hi everyone ? !! I’m *Sad* I like cats and playing fun .io games. Not much else to say.. Bye ?

Hey, Sad!

Welcome aboard here, and I hope that you'll find some fun times with us all!

Enough to make you ask Sora for a name-change! ~teassse!~

It's nice to see an Intro from someone I met over on Discord, and I hope that you'll share, and find some friendships here as well!

(Some people would turn you upside down, so that your mouth looks happy. But that wouldn't really change you.

Maybe an upside-down rodent would make ya laugh?)
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • *Sad*
My cat emojis came out as question marks ;(

Thank you for the welcome Squirrel Big Grin
(04-10-2018, 02:53 AM)*Sad* Wrote: My cat emojis came out as question marks ;(

Thank you for the welcome Squirrel Big Grin

Yes, the software used to run the Forums is MyBB, which has been around a loooong time. It doesn't have that many emoji's. lol

But you could make up for it in other ways.

~observes the cat from the safety of a branch & makes angry noises~

I think you get the idea.

(Some people seem to equate that with "trying to be a furry" or something, though, and it bugs them. lol... the on-line world keeps changing in stranger and stranger ways!)
Fight the Good Fight
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • *Sad*
Hey Sad! Welcome To The Community, I Hope You Stick Around And Make Some Owlsome FriendsBig Grin

If You Haven't Already, Feel Free To Check Out Agma.io!

- Stay Owlsome
Lifetime supporter & Lifetime member for:  

Special Thanks to, @Sora & @retslac

[Image: agmalogo_a.png]
welcome to the forum do not be sad (lol jk) you will meet great people here so fun and have fun

for your arrival a little signature that I made inspired by your name

[Image: SAD.png]
                                                        [Image: Eqatombe1d010.gif]

thx at @run SPOT run  for this  Sig`s  
[-] The following 2 users Like EqAtOmBe 's post:
  • *Sad*, Squirrel
Tysm @EqAtOmBe !!! ?? I’ll add it as soon as I am allowed on an computer!
And Squirrel How long have the forums been around? Might I ask.. ?
[-] The following 1 user Likes *Sad*'s post:
  • EqAtOmBe
(04-11-2018, 02:03 AM)*Sad* Wrote: Tysm @EqAtOmBe !!! ?? I’ll add it as soon as I am allowed on an computer!
And Squirrel How long have the forums been around? Might I ask.. ?

I've been here just over 2 years now, and the Forums exusted before that, but I don't remember by how much.

If @SPAM000 or @LKD70 come around, they might know??

(Or @Sora, lol)
Fight the Good Fight
u maek meh sad squirrle. wen sumoen tag meh four dis kind of resson, I feel ol. Butt, yore oldre then meh!!!!!!
Dats nut rite to maek a junier feel ol, yes im a senpai sansei... kun kind of guy around ear, butt donut tag meh for dis agen.
Im frum a tiem wen teh fourms where teh wild west, so twas a tiny big diffrent frum today, my refs r all broken. @run SPOT run n @Honest r bettre peeple to tag, belief it or nut, honest joined befoer I did! Still a good russian today, err I mean actiev fourmer. N Run has been actiev for teh longest tiem. I haev bin absant four must of my tiem ear.

@Squirrel , we undorsten leech othre?
(08-23-2015, 11:49 PM)Sora Wrote: It's russian style, entertains the western globe, irritates the southern coast, and kills the forums boring vibe of roalty and elegancy. (Where respectable users must write perfect to apprehend/maintain reputation) Welcome to 2015, where insanity is reality. (And reality is insanity)

(04-29-2018, 03:08 PM)SPAM000 Wrote: u maek meh sad squirrle. wen sumoen tag meh four dis kind of resson, I feel ol. Butt, yore oldre then meh!!!!!!
Dats nut rite to maek a junier feel ol, yes im a senpai sansei... kun kind of guy around ear, butt donut tag meh for dis agen.
Im frum a tiem wen teh fourms where teh wild west, so twas a tiny big diffrent frum today, my refs r all broken. @run SPOT run n @Honest r bettre peeple to tag, belief it or nut, honest joined befoer I did! Still a good russian today, err I mean actiev fourmer. N Run has been actiev for teh longest tiem. I haev bin absant four must of my tiem ear.

@Squirrel , we undorsten leech othre?

You said I couldn't tag you, but said nuttin' about da Reply dat sends da same notification!

Right! You no want me to mention you again about being old, especially since I'm older than you by far!

(lollll)

I'm glad that I called you out of hiding anyhow, because your messages are almopst always funny, and a challenge to reed!

Huy cud nefre dew what ewe manache tew dew!

~shakes head violently~

OK, betta again, better end this, before you give me your disease again! Wink
Fight the Good Fight
(04-11-2018, 01:53 AM)EqAtOmBe Wrote: welcome to the forum do not be sad (lol jk) you will meet great people here so fun and have fun

for your arrival a little signature that I made inspired by your name

@EqAtOmBe any posts you used postimage on have to be edited from .org to .cc as they changed their domain name
oh... and HI @*Sad*
[Image: giphy.gif]
Pretty cool signature!
Lifetime supporter & Lifetime member for:  

Special Thanks to, @Sora & @retslac

[Image: agmalogo_a.png]