Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Agma.io Updates - March 16 2018
[Image: vs5EzwC.png]
Agma.io Updates March 16 2018
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Image: exxZDkZ.png]
Welcome to the summary of today's agma updates!

Megaphone Skin/Wearables
When you shout a message using megaphone, your skin, wearable, and gold name (if enabled) will show on the megaphone!
[Image: Tiru9Jo.png]

Better Mobile/Tablet Support
You can now actually play agma.io from mobile by entering agma.io on your mobile browser. Support for logging in, changing servers, and buying items from the game has been implemented, with interface improvements.
[Image: 7eDSO8q.png]     [Image: m98RbPT.png]

Watch Adverts - Receive coins
You can now watch an advert through the game Shop by clicking "Watch Advert" and receive 1000 coins every time. You can watch one advert every 2 minutes, and each advert lasts for around 5 seconds to 30 seconds.

[Image: hKs4LOF.png]
New server - Gigantic/Giant (SOLO TRICKSPLITS!)
New server, with a larger map and larger cells! Players can reach 600k mass on a single cell. With new physics, your cells burst outward slower than before when split by a virus. This server also allows you to solo tricksplit! You need to be able to AutoFeed (Macrofeed) and AutoSplit (either by buying the abilities in shop, or being a gold member). To solo tricksplit, simply hold W and Z at the same time, while your cell is above 8k mass and below 100k.
  • AutoFeed is enabled for everyone for free
  • AutoSplit is enabled for everyone for free
  • Become huge (600k mass)
  • Solo Tricksplit

X_EU_Instant server now allows Solo Tricksplits as well.

Stay tuned for more updates!

The long awaited Tournament gamemode is currently under development and will probably be available in the next update. Otherwise, a new gamemode is also coming very soon. Will not reveal yet what it's about. Hang around in Discord, and maybe you'll find out soon.

As always, enjoy, and comment below if there are any bugs, fixes, or things you think should be different.
Have any questions? Send me a message here: http://agarioforums.net/private.php?action=send&uid=1
[-] The following 12 users Like Sora's post:
  • EqAtOmBe , fireboneee, gattott333, JellyBelly, Owl , PleaseSlowDrively, QueenHeather, Robin , run SPOT run , Soulz, Squirrel , YaGirlBantrr
Nice work Sora Big Grin I love the update! Especially the 1k coins you get from watching an ad because I am brokeee XDD
[Image: zero_two_eating.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes YaGirlBantrr's post:
  • run SPOT run
(03-16-2018, 10:55 PM)Sora Wrote:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~details snipped for brevity~

As always, enjoy, and comment below if there are any bugs, fixes, or things you think should be different.

I will get to try out the new stuff tomorrow during the wee hours, which is my 1st off-day... What you have here sounds great! It sounds quite different and fun. Smile

Congrats on expanding the game, and bettering it for those who want to play it ion their phones!
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 4 users Like Squirrel 's post:
  • f_rancis, PleaseSlowDrively, Robin , YaGirlBantrr
Thanks SORA for all the great updates!!! I really like the new servers!!! THANK YOU!!!!!
If you need help, you can message me here: http://agarioforums.net/private.php?acti...&uid=15861
[Image: Jelly_Belly_Sig.png]

Thanks so much @EqAtOmBe  for the AWESOME sig!!!!!!!!
>^^<

[-] The following 2 users Like JellyBelly's post:
  • PleaseSlowDrively, Squirrel
Hello,
until this update I have some connexion problem.
Sometimes, I can't connect my self to the game, the "login" button doesn't want to react. (only for many minutes but I would like to have an answer about this "problem")

I saw other players have the same problem so, our computers have a problem ? Is it the server ?

Thanks you for your answer.
Adolf n'est pas devenu Hitler parce qu'il s'appelait Adolf, il se serait appelé Pépito ça aurait été pareil, on aurait juste dit "Heil Pépito" !

Change my looks but not my heart !
            - Italiano boi
(03-17-2018, 07:49 PM)7shoes Wrote: Hello,
Sometimes, I can't connect my self to the game, the "login" button doesn't want to react. (only for many minutes but I would like to have an answer about this "problem")

I saw other players have the same problem so, our computers have a problem ? Is it the server ?

Hey 7shoes, we're aware of the problem and working on it.  Issue is on server, not on your computer.  Until we have fixed this, i can only suggest you wait a couple minutes and try again to login.
(03-18-2018, 12:00 PM)retslac Wrote:

Hey 7shoes, we're aware of the problem and working on it.  Issue is on server, not on your computer.  Until we have fixed this, i can only suggest you wait a couple minutes and try again to login.
Ret, are you also a dev?
if so, do you manage the servers or?
Nothing is something, that makes something nothing.
(03-18-2018, 01:15 PM)nukenuke Wrote:
(03-18-2018, 12:00 PM)retslac Wrote:

Ret, are you also a dev?
if so, do you manage the servers or?

Yes, i'm agma dev.  And i also help maintaining the servers.  But only for agma, not the forums.
(03-16-2018, 10:55 PM)Sora Wrote:
[Image: exxZDkZ.png]
Welcome to the summary of today's agma updates!

Megaphone Skin/Wearables
When you shout a message using megaphone, your skin, wearable, and gold name (if enabled) will show on the megaphone!
[Image: Tiru9Jo.png]

Better Mobile/Tablet Support
You can now actually play agma.io from mobile by entering agma.io on your mobile browser. Support for logging in, changing servers, and buying items from the game has been implemented, with interface improvements.
[Image: 7eDSO8q.png]     [Image: m98RbPT.png]

Watch Adverts - Receive coins
You can now watch an advert through the game Shop by clicking "Watch Advert" and receive 1000 coins every time. You can watch one advert every 2 minutes, and each advert lasts for around 5 seconds to 30 seconds.

[Image: hKs4LOF.png]
New server - Gigantic/Giant (SOLO TRICKSPLITS!)
New server, with a larger map and larger cells! Players can reach 600k mass on a single cell. With new physics, your cells burst outward slower than before when split by a virus. This server also allows you to solo tricksplit! You need to be able to AutoFeed (Macrofeed) and AutoSplit (either by buying the abilities in shop, or being a gold member). To solo tricksplit, simply hold W and Z at the same time, while your cell is above 8k mass and below 100k.
  • AutoFeed is enabled for everyone for free
  • AutoSplit is enabled for everyone for free
  • Become huge (600k mass)
  • Solo Tricksplit

X_EU_Instant server now allows Solo Tricksplits as well.

Stay tuned for more updates!

The long awaited Tournament gamemode is currently under development and will probably be available in the next update. Otherwise, a new gamemode is also coming very soon. Will not reveal yet what it's about. Hang around in Discord, and maybe you'll find out soon.

Im late like always kek
Turtle was here   Heart
[Image: giphy_6.gif?width=400&height=267]
Im So Excited For This!
Lifetime supporter & Lifetime member for:  

Special Thanks to, @Sora & @retslac

[Image: agmalogo_a.png]