Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2.6 Average
[70] - The long awaited clan of LKD70.
(01-07-2016, 11:25 AM)LKD70 Wrote:
(01-07-2016, 04:23 AM)run SPOT run Wrote: I love it! I'm already a clan of 1...lsp (last solo players) and spend entirely too much time (or just enough Wink ) working on it. I hope you generate interest in the solo gameplay idea that has become lost in the shadows of this ever expanding universe, and maybe someday I too will qualify for a (run) SPOT (run) in the clan. Until then best wishes and agario dreams!

Well the main aim of my clan is to learn. I'm sure many will learn the power and correctness of solo play. So I'm allowing teamers. If you take Wrath70 for example, when I found him he was teaming away, in most instances dying to yours truly. After time he's gone solo and proud, mirroring my ways, and I must say, doing rather amazingly. He doesn't care to loose, like me. Mass is replaceable, and that#s one important thing as a solo player, take risks and eventually they'll pay off... Though if you tell that to a teamer they'll laugh at you becuase they've never acted in that manner.
So well put together.... Damn.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [70] - The long awaited clan of LKD70. - YᙀᙏᙖO - 03-17-2016, 09:22 AM