Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
An idea for a retro-style clan
Hey. Remember agar.io's glory days back in August-October (at least i've always thought of those months as the "glory days") of 2015? When it was awesome to have your clan work as a team and take over leaderboards instead of showing off all the useless skills you have? I miss the days of clans like Poker, [KOA], <R>, [(insert sun emoji)], [KBN], and those other asian ones. I always felt a sense of togetherness and camaraderie when playing with those clans (even if I wasn't a member sometimes I would fake a name just to play with them) and now all agar.io clans are about are "editing montages" "trolling" "360somethingsplits" "9999 BOTS OMG" "CLICKBAIT TITLE EVEN THOUGH ALL WE DID WAS LIKE 2 USELESS TRICKS." And even though people blame Miniclip for many things (and yes, Miniclip is partially at fault) the players also have ruined portions of this game. I want to bring back the days of taking over leaderboards with pure domination. If you want to be a part of this, reply I guess. This is just an idea, nothing is confirmed yet. I won't have that much time to work with the clan because of school and work, so I would have someone else lead the clan for the most part, and I would periodically check in. So yeah, any ideas would be nice, have a good day! Big Grin
~Hori
[-] The following 4 users Like Horizon's post:
  • Mikasa, run SPOT run , Voakie , ™ Chronic

Messages In This Thread
An idea for a retro-style clan - Horizon - 09-27-2016, 02:03 PM